Cheating Wife???
Ted Sheckler

United States

#24 Dec 22, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>You put this on here to get some shit stirred up. Hot sauce, really? With all the comments, why have we not heard back from you....you stupid ass?
Sorry, I've been extremely busy working in my emporium, trying to keep up with the Christmas season!!! I appreciate all the input. Im still tasting hot sauce on my wife's special area. I just don't know what to do!
really

Saint Cloud, FL

#25 Dec 22, 2010
Chip Chipperson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, free speech to ask if the VIETNAM Vet has ever taken a spelling test, or sumthin! Lay of Mr. Alhondro Culman II!!!
100% AGREE

Many, LA

#27 Dec 23, 2010
alhondro culman II wrote:
<quoted text>you ever taken a spelling test?
A total of two word mispelled. that does not constitute repramand from some assholealhondro culman!
Veitnum Vet

Stuttgart, AR

#28 Dec 23, 2010
Yes two words mispelled, and that make old culan 11, a smart Muder Fuker I mispelled that two. It is common on Topix when people are to stuped to come up with a answer to a comment they will say something about someones spelling. Shit I know I can't spell for shit, but I can see through people like old culman 11.He ant shit never has been and never will be.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#29 Dec 23, 2010
Chip Chipperson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, free speech to ask if the VIETNAM Vet has ever taken a spelling test, or sumthin! Lay of Mr. Alhondro Culman II!!!
I do so very much agree with you. This is a man that served our country to help protect our freedoms. Way to go!!

To the Vietnam Vet, thank you for what you done for our country. I am proud to be an American and there is no way that this country to ever repay you for your service. This is the only thing I can do: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

Location hidden

#30 Dec 23, 2010
I will never forget what you done for us as Americans.

Location hidden

#31 Dec 23, 2010
Veitnum Vet wrote:
Yes two words mispelled, and that make old culan 11, a smart Muder Fuker I mispelled that two. It is common on Topix when people are to stuped to come up with a answer to a comment they will say something about someones spelling. Shit I know I can't spell for shit, but I can see through people like old culman 11.He ant shit never has been and never will be.
I agree with you. When they can not back up their comments, they go on to something else (like name calling and spelling).

Thank You for your service to America. I know several Vets and that was a horrible war. I know one that will not even talk about it, it was so bad.

And, yes I can not spell for shit either.
alhondro culman III

United States

#32 Dec 24, 2010
Nikki Hill wrote:
I will never forget what you done for us as Americans.
It is have done. Stupid mudda hucka!
Veitnum Vet

Stuttgart, AR

#33 Dec 24, 2010
You can see that Old Cilman 11 and 111, are very smart, gradeing our spelling and our Englist,must be a High School teacher, I bet. We were talking about cheating wifes, and the poor old boy how tast hot sauce on his wife puss. It may not be hot sause at all, she just may needs to wash that thing, and Hot Sauce Man, don't piss that bitch off

Location hidden

#34 Dec 24, 2010
alhondro culman III wrote:
<quoted text>It is have done. Stupid mudda hucka!
Excuse me sir, either way is correct. And, who are you, the grammer police? I have alread said that I can not spell and maybe my grammer is wrong sometimes.

Either way, the message is the same. You are attacking and call me names for thanking a Vietnam vet. How low can you be?
alhondro culman III

United States

#35 Dec 24, 2010
Nikki Hill wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me sir, either way is correct. And, who are you, the grammer police? I have alread said that I can not spell and maybe my grammer is wrong sometimes.
Either way, the message is the same. You are attacking and call me names for thanking a Vietnam vet. How low can you be?
No, only one way is correct. They call me Gary Grammer, and I can be pretty low. I am just glad he was not in Vietnam, Vietnum had to be better.
alhondro culman III

United States

#36 Dec 24, 2010
Veitnum Vet wrote:
You can see that Old Cilman 11 and 111, are very smart, gradeing our spelling and our Englist,must be a High School teacher, I bet. We were talking about cheating wifes, and the poor old boy how tast hot sauce on his wife puss. It may not be hot sause at all, she just may needs to wash that thing, and Hot Sauce Man, don't piss that bitch off
It is Culman sir.
Veitnam Vet

Stuttgart, AR

#38 Dec 25, 2010
I know how to spell Veitnam, we called is veitnum when I was in country,we also called Ft. Poke, La. Ft Puck, and as far as your stage name how gives a dame.
Chip Chipperson

Polk City, FL

#39 Dec 26, 2010
Veitnam Vet wrote:
I know how to spell Veitnam, we called is veitnum when I was in country,we also called Ft. Poke, La. Ft Puck, and as far as your stage name how gives a dame.
You obviously dont know how to spell Vietnam. You continue to misspell it not only in your name but also in your comments. How sir, can you fight in a conflict and not be able to correctly spell the name of the war you fought in? Oh, or sumthin!!!
Steve the Bear

Marshall, TX

#40 Dec 26, 2010
I've never heard of this mythical "Ft. Poke" of which you speak. Please sir, enlighten me. I have however heard of Ft. Polk!
2wheelsonly

Jacksonville, AR

#41 Dec 26, 2010
or shes got crabs and she heard hot sauce shooths tha itch hhah
Veitnam Vet

Stuttgart, AR

#42 Dec 29, 2010
Kiss my no splling ass,and we didn't take the little basterds names, we just shot at them, now back to the poor guy that got a wife and her puss smalls like hot sauce, maybe she is wearing her under wear to tight and it is a hot sauce fart you tasting. Ft. Poke or AKA Ft Polk are you enlighten sir.
Sherrie

Cabot, AR

#43 Dec 29, 2010
Ring Ring Ring,The bell has rung,Back to class everybody. Lmao, This is so stupid. Grow up Geeeeeees.
Veitnam Vet

Stuttgart, AR

#44 Dec 29, 2010
That ant stupid, could very well be the problem, the poor guy needs a answer, he thinks his wife is being eat like a hot wing, or a crawfish broken open and all the juices sucked out, with hot sauce.
Sherrie

Cabot, AR

#45 Dec 29, 2010
FUNNY, YEAH, Maybe he needs help. But I was talking about the spelling. Just making a joke. Most are on here making mistakes in thier spelling and being corrected by someone else. And I think it is funny and stupid because most of the folks on here are grown people. Its crazy that folks can't read between the lines. And it feels like we where back in a class room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breakins 8 hr PLEASE 14
How can black people believe in God?? (Oct '13) 8 hr PLEASE 59
moro's most remembered people from then and now (Sep '10) 12 hr guest 31
New Bridge 17 hr sad shame 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 hr marvindo 30,929
clarendon school fired arthur thomas Jul 31 hmm 17
Raven Hayes Jul 30 jealousykills 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarendon Mortgages