Cheating Wife???
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ted Sheckler

Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 7, 2010
I've been suspicious that my wife has been carrying on relations with a gentleman of color. I finally convinced myself that this could not be true. However, during a romantic evening with my wife, I tasted hot sauce on her most special area. I've been told that blacks like hot sauce on everything they eat but I've also been told that blacks won't eat the cootchie. I'm confused and worried. Could my worst fear be true???
nastyass

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Nov 7, 2010
It probably that she wasnt with a black dude.You probably burnt her with the claps.I'm sure that is what sit your mouth on fire.I got a black man and eats my coochie so good.We use watermelon flavor.Yep that's right.So go take you std infected ass to the clinic and get some meds.
uncle paul

Lebanon, VA

#3 Nov 7, 2010
nastyass wrote:
It probably that she wasnt with a black dude.You probably burnt her with the claps.I'm sure that is what sit your mouth on fire.I got a black man and eats my coochie so good.We use watermelon flavor.Yep that's right.So go take you std infected ass to the clinic and get some meds.
I would rather have an std than have relations with a colored. Rot in hell coalburner
primetime

Lebanon, VA

#4 Nov 7, 2010
nastyass wrote:
your name is fitting n word lover
nastyass

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Nov 7, 2010
What will you do if you get to heaven and the Good Lord is black?Or what would you do if you or one of your loved ones needed blood or a transplant and the only person that could help was someone black?Think before you speak because it just could happen.
primetime

Lebanon, VA

#6 Nov 7, 2010
i would die before i took the blood of a negro, and jesus is not black there is not one story of him taking anything, he was giving. negros dont give they take...... half my paycheck
nastyass

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Nov 7, 2010
Kharma is going to come back and bite you.
primetime

Lebanon, VA

#8 Nov 7, 2010
at least i wont get bitten by a colored you jew
ctownballer

Birmingham, AL

#10 Nov 25, 2010
black is beautiful and if i still stayed dwn there inwou ld beat dat ass.
steve c

Sandia, TX

#12 Nov 25, 2010
did you see any kool-aid, watermelon, or chicken bones around
kyle

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Nov 25, 2010
steve c wrote:
did you see any kool-aid, watermelon, or chicken bones around
I saw your mama riding a big black cock!
Veitnum Vet

Austin, AR

#15 Dec 21, 2010
If you ever had a black person save your sorry ass life you probley wouldn't be so anti-black. Sounds to me like Uncle Paul and old Primetime may be just a little intimidated by blacks. Now I don't like all black people, but I don't like all white people eather, but I like people who are nice, good, and it makes no diffrence what color. I have eaten at color people's home and I have had them eat at mine. My friends are people, now I wasn't always that way, but like I said, when you go out into the world you will see.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 Dec 21, 2010
Veitnum Vet wrote:
If you ever had a black person save your sorry ass life you probley wouldn't be so anti-black. Sounds to me like Uncle Paul and old Primetime may be just a little intimidated by blacks. Now I don't like all black people, but I don't like all white people eather, but I like people who are nice, good, and it makes no diffrence what color. I have eaten at color people's home and I have had them eat at mine. My friends are people, now I wasn't always that way, but like I said, when you go out into the world you will see.
Absolutely BRILLIANT !! Wish more people thought the same..

** cheers **
alhondro culman II

Spartanburg, SC

#17 Dec 21, 2010
Veitnum Vet wrote:
you ever taken a spelling test?
aunt sam

United States

#18 Dec 21, 2010
alhondro culman II wrote:
<quoted text>you ever taken a spelling test?
wth is your name?
and you talking to a United States VET who served this country so you can have free speech. where is the respect YOU OWE him.
aunt sam

United States

#19 Dec 21, 2010
Veitnum Vet wrote:
if you are a true v.v. thank you for service you gave our country.
you have a good opinon on the race issue.
Veitnum Vet

Cabot, AR

#20 Dec 21, 2010
1969/1970 CuChe 25th Infanthy Division, and thank you (aunt sam and Ben )and as for (Alhondro Culman 11)don't worry about punks that can't see past a couple of mispelled words. He just didn't have a come back so tough he would look smart. To answer your dumb question Yes one when I got out of high school made 27 on it but scored very high in common sense's.
really

Marble Falls, TX

#21 Dec 22, 2010
Ted Sheckler wrote:
I've been suspicious that my wife has been carrying on relations with a gentleman of color. I finally convinced myself that this could not be true. However, during a romantic evening with my wife, I tasted hot sauce on her most special area. I've been told that blacks like hot sauce on everything they eat but I've also been told that blacks won't eat the cootchie. I'm confused and worried. Could my worst fear be true???
You put this on here to get some shit stirred up. Hot sauce, really? With all the comments, why have we not heard back from you....you stupid ass?
really

Marble Falls, TX

#22 Dec 22, 2010
Veitnum Vet wrote:
1969/1970 CuChe 25th Infanthy Division, and thank you (aunt sam and Ben )and as for (Alhondro Culman 11)don't worry about punks that can't see past a couple of mispelled words. He just didn't have a come back so tough he would look smart. To answer your dumb question Yes one when I got out of high school made 27 on it but scored very high in common sense's.
Thank you so very much for your service to our country.
Chip Chipperson

United States

#23 Dec 22, 2010
aunt sam wrote:
<quoted text> wth is your name?
and you talking to a United States VET who served this country so you can have free speech. where is the respect YOU OWE him.
Yes, free speech to ask if the VIETNAM Vet has ever taken a spelling test, or sumthin! Lay of Mr. Alhondro Culman II!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinic run for Nick....NO!! 4 hr QueenBoss 1
Jamie Crane 9 hr Get help 2
miserable 22 hr Sloppy 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Fri Johnie James 42,918
new cop clarendon Apr 17 Dude 4
Bjm Apr 16 Ready 9
Truth prevails Apr 5 Bird 5

Clarendon Jobs

Personal Finance

Clarendon Mortgages