Listen Up Clarendon
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fred Tucker

Marianna, AR

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Family and me moving to Clarendon and we don't like to be messed with. I have a wife and 5 kids, ages 5-17. We will beat ur a$$ up if even look bad at us. Yeah, we the new family moving in to clean ur town up. My name is Fred Tucker and I will break u in half if you f*ck with me and family. Moving in on tomorrow. That's right Mr. Tucker is coming to Clarendon!
The Truth

Mayflower, AR

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Fred Tucker wrote:
Family and me moving to Clarendon and we don't like to be messed with. I have a wife and 5 kids, ages 5-17. We will beat ur a$$ up if even look bad at us. Yeah, we the new family moving in to clean ur town up. My name is Fred Tucker and I will break u in half if you f*ck with me and family. Moving in on tomorrow. That's right Mr. Tucker is coming to Clarendon!
Glad to see you've found Topix. Looks like you'll fit right in with the other blowhards around here.
Welcome committee

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Fred Tucker wrote:
Bringing some much needed class to Clarendon! Great!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Great way to introduce yourself. Just what Clarendon needs. Another A hole. Like we don't already have enough. Smh.

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Fred Tucker wrote:
lmao
Fred Tucker

Marianna, AR

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Welcome committee wrote:
<quoted text>.
Bringing some much needed class to Clarendon! Great!!!
That is right, I am in Hazen tonight coming in from Lea, New Mexico to live your town. I am going to fix the town up and just FREAKIN MESS WITH ME OR MY FAMILY. MY 17 YEARS OLD SON ROY TUCKER WILL NOT BE MESSED WITH. SEE YOUU NOON!!!!!!

I FOUND WORK NEARS CLARENDON AND HAVE FREAKIN MOVE THERE! JUST MESS ME YOU PUNK A$$E$.

JUST BE NICE AND NO HURT!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!jswpijdjweofeqragf huoqeruhgh'heuwuEVN'HWUvfeuwLW Vduife'[hew[o'ghunoe;fhngvo'ua edhnborgehnoguhrea'uonghfaodnf g;lsbuhf;uosauhbfpiewfbipfEPIV BVIpiueYWIWPFRBIWEHFALKGHUEUEI UIEUERUHGERHE/OQAHFO;EQUHFOU FIUBAEGVYUGHBQEWUGHEOUEQHFUEHF HR fuffufufyfyffuuucccckkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Fred Tucker

Marianna, AR

#7 Jan 14, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you've found Topix. Looks like you'll fit right in with the other blowhards around here.
I AM NO BLOW HARD!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU WHEN I COME TO TOWN!!!!! WHERE CAN WE MEET?????????

Fred Tucker!!!!!!!!!
Fred Tucker

Marianna, AR

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Bullittbl wrote:
Great way to introduce yourself. Just what Clarendon needs. Another A hole. Like we don't already have enough. Smh.
I WANNA MEEEEEEEEET YOU!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHAUHI:A FFUFUFUFUFUFU

Location hidden

#9 Jan 14, 2013
No, you don't. I promise.

Lockhart, TX

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Sounds like fred is pretty smart guy, lmfao
The Truth

Mayflower, AR

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Fred Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>I AM NO BLOW HARD!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU WHEN I COME TO TOWN!!!!! WHERE CAN WE MEET?????????

Fred Tucker!!!!!!!!!
All I hear is the north wind howling, no wait its only you spouting off again. Take a deep breath and yap some more! Trust me nobody gives a rats ass about you coming to C town.

Cabot, AR

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Regarding Little Freddie-------In my thirty-something years I have learned that one old adage is always true; that is, the barking dogs usually have no bite, it's the silent ones that you have to worry about.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Mothers, hide your children! Lol what joke.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 18, 2013
I haven't heard anything else from fearless Freddie. What a blowhard.
Anonymous

Marianna, AR

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Bullittbl wrote:
I haven't heard anything else from fearless Freddie. What a blowhard.
BOO! I am here in Clarendon. I lurk around the EZ Mart a lot!
Anonymous

Marianna, AR

#17 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
Regarding Little Freddie-------In my thirty-something years I have learned that one old adage is always true; that is, the barking dogs usually have no bite, it's the silent ones that you have to worry about.
Bite your ASS! Fred Tucker is now in Clarendon.
Anonymous

Marianna, AR

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Well Folks, I am now in this town and I will clean this town up. Fred Tucker and Family are here. I will be the one that you do not want to f*ck with. You play it straight with me and family, I do not have to whoop your ass.

I see that folks here are kind of lazy.

Fred Tucker
Anonymous

Marianna, AR

#19 Jan 18, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
All I hear is the north wind howling, no wait its only you spouting off again. Take a deep breath and yap some more! Trust me nobody gives a rats ass about you coming to C town.
Just walk to me and say that. I might be your boss one day.

Fred Tucker
Realist

Little Rock, AR

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Fred Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>Just walk to me and say that. I might be your boss one day.

Fred Tucker
I'd say the odds are better that you'll work for me.
riverrat

Cabot, AR

#21 Jan 19, 2013
hey we are cool so welcome ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 38,354
arkansas lottery is a scam (Mar '12) 10 hr Stupid Does 18
Schools Mon citizen 2
bryan kersey (Sep '11) Jul 23 Guest 7
haunted Jul 19 old school 1
It's never ok Jul 18 Golden rule 1
Monroe County Jail Jul 18 blame godlessness 16

Clarendon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance