First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

United States

#41 Sep 10, 2011
The best thing 4 you 2 do is find out 4 yourself. You are gonna find ppl on here that think he is great & ppl that think he is an a** and that goes 4 anything, Topix, or just asking. Everyone is different, 4 you, he may be
Mr. Wright. You never know unless you give it a try.
babygirl

Arp, TX

#42 Sep 23, 2011
Shane Fox is so gay!
His friend

United States

#43 Oct 19, 2011
Shane is an amazing man! He works very hard to provide for his kids. He is a wonderful daddy. He takes care of his family, especially his mother. He is a great friend to everyone he knows. People need to stop talking crap about him on here. He is a wonderful man and I hope he finds a great woman to take care of him because he deserves to be happy!
his best friend

Cabot, AR

#44 Nov 6, 2011
Well said "his friend". Shane has a great job, and he takes care of his kids... he has full custody of them and cherishes every minute he has with them. He went through a terrible marriage, divorce, and custody battle. Before he got custody his kids never hardly went to school, and was dumped off with someone new every weekend while there mother went out to party. So for everyone out there that wants to talk trash about him, you should only wish you were half the person he his!!

United States

#45 Nov 27, 2011
I saw Shane recently in town. He was very drunk and not coherent at all. He was driving like that. I talked to him and he sounded crazy. I can't believe he got custody of his kids. Very sad, those kids will never have a normal life. Shane and Deanna are both sorry drunks.
friend

Cabot, AR

#46 Dec 20, 2011
guest wrote:
I saw Shane recently in town. He was very drunk and not coherent at all. He was driving like that. I talked to him and he sounded crazy. I can't believe he got custody of his kids. Very sad, those kids will never have a normal life. Shane and Deanna are both sorry drunks.
Well if Deanna had the kids you would see her driving drunk with THEM in the vehicle.. Shane may drive sometimes when he's been drinking but I bet you wont see his kids with him
I know them both

Dallas, TX

#47 Apr 3, 2012
First of all Shane Fox works at the prison. He is nothing more than a guard. Him and his ex-wife both drink. DeAnna did not leave her kids every weekend to go party. She does not go to clubs. Shane is a manipulator and is not as nice as he patrays to be. I've seen it first hand my self. And if the mother of these children was so bad. Why did he stay married to her for so long and why did he stay gone all the time and leave them in her care. Try not giving Shane his way and see what happens. Its bad when a person gets mad at his mother and treats her like crap, just because she got a devorce and he lost the money he thought he was going to inherit. That is not a good person in my book.
he be mine

United States

#48 Apr 4, 2012
Love laying next to his hot body.
I know them both

Dallas, TX

#49 Apr 6, 2012
he be mine wrote:
Love laying next to his hot body.
you and everybody else. I hope he has enough since not to have his kids around.
know him too

United States

#50 Apr 14, 2012
You are so right about him. He is a sorry, selfish bastard. It's no wonder Deanna screwed around on him cause he don't care about anybody buy his self. And to whoever 'he be mine', you are obviously very desperate and hard up because there is nothing hot about his body and he certainly doesn't know how to satisfy a woman. Most always to drunk to even get it up.
know them both also

Cabot, AR

#51 Jul 4, 2012
I know them both wrote:
First of all Shane Fox works at the prison. He is nothing more than a guard. Him and his ex-wife both drink. DeAnna did not leave her kids every weekend to go party. She does not go to clubs. Shane is a manipulator and is not as nice as he patrays to be. I've seen it first hand my self. And if the mother of these children was so bad. Why did he stay married to her for so long and why did he stay gone all the time and leave them in her care. Try not giving Shane his way and see what happens. Its bad when a person gets mad at his mother and treats her like crap, just because she got a devorce and he lost the money he thought he was going to inherit. That is not a good person in my book.
First of all Shane is not "just a guard", so know your shit. And 2nd nobody said anything about Deanna going to clubs. You can party without going to clubs, such as inviting everyone over while your kids are with someone else and getting shit faced. also not good to be drunk and fighting with one of your boyfriends, and letting your kids see you taking shovels and busting out there vehicle windows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valli Valli 3 hr He will destroy you 4
Deadbeat 13 hr Reap what you sew 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr Reality Check 33,899
Who's that girl 16 hr Donald Hollinger 5
Party's 16 hr Meow 5
Qny rent houses available in Stuttgart??? Fri hey 3
childcare Feb 24 guest 5

Clarendon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance