First Prev
of 3
Next Last
interested

Sandia, TX

#1 Jun 12, 2011
I recently met this guy who says he is from Clarendon. Can anyone tell me about him?
Casey

Cabot, AR

#2 Jun 13, 2011
I can't beleave you ask a question like this on clarendon topix. No one will have anything good to say about this guy or anyone else. If you want to know about him ,come to clarendon and find him. You can find out for yourself instead asking on here.
interested

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2011
I don't need to come to Clarendon to find him, I know where he is. I am trying to find out some things about him and thought somebody might give me some information. I think he is cute and nice, just need to know whether it is worth my time to date him.
truth is

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2011
He is and friendly too.
interested

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2011
Is he trustworthy or does he run around? And does he know how to treat women right? That is what I mainly want to know.
Just Saying

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Jun 13, 2011
Why would anyone ask a question like that on topix?Do you think you will get a straight answer, the people that know him will probably not comment, the people that don't know him or may have some agents him will tell you all the bad they can think of about him. I don't know the guy, but remember he can be a great guy and topix will tear him up. You really need to find out for yourself.
interested

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2011
I haven't used this Topix before, I only discovered it recently. I didn't know it was such a bad thing.
we can handle it

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2011
It can be bad when they lie and say things just to hurt you.
insane

United States

#9 Jun 19, 2011
He just got gull custody of his kids. Ex-wife must be a real loser.
clarendon friend

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2011
Shane is a good guy. We r friends with him. He works hard and he's great with his kids. Glad he got custody.
interested

New Castle, KY

#11 Jun 20, 2011
clarendon friend wrote:
Shane is a good guy. We r friends with him. He works hard and he's great with his kids. Glad he got custody.
Do you know if he is seeing anyone or is he interested in a relationship? I am very interested buy I've been hurt before and don't care to do that again.
know him

Omaha, TX

#12 Jun 21, 2011
Don't waste your time with him. It will only end up in misery. He is a drunk and only cares about his self. He uses women and throws them away.
golden

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2011
All Clarendon guys are like that they were taught to be that way.They are all in the 4 F club find them fool them F them and forget them.
clarendon friend

United States

#14 Jun 22, 2011
Interested- last time we talked to him he was not seeing any one. He is not a drunk. If because u like to drink a beer here or there doesn't make u a drunk. He's been on his job for years. Most drunks don't work.
its time

Cabot, AR

#15 Jun 22, 2011
Move on is your best bet and if you can maybe you can be friends.I bet he would be a good friend and you can never have to many unless your buying the drinks.
interested

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2011
clarendon friend wrote:
Interested- last time we talked to him he was not seeing any one. He is not a drunk. If because u like to drink a beer here or there doesn't make u a drunk. He's been on his job for years. Most drunks don't work.
Thanks for the info friend. And I like to drink beer to so we might have fun.
DKB

Little Rock, AR

#17 Jun 28, 2011
I've know his mother and dad since we were kids. Shane is a sweet guy.
knowhim

Burleson, TX

#18 Jul 2, 2011
shane fox is a sorry, worthless, homo piece of shit!!!!!
Satin

United States

#19 Jul 3, 2011
Are you sure about that?
Billy Bobo

Cabot, AR

#20 Jul 3, 2011
knowhim wrote:
shane fox is a sorry, worthless, homo piece of shit!!!!!
Do you only talk nice about people you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr SSOB 35,199
Ben Martin 5 hr crazy 30
Wendy's (Jul '14) 6 hr AUSTIN 23
lisa Harvey biggest crack head in stuttgart apt 7 hr ysis 3
Kelley Mac 7 hr Keke 2
Courtney Turner 7 hr Wontstop 1
Cynthia from rent a center 7 hr Rupaul 11

Clarendon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance