Clarence audit
Answer The Questions

Poland, ME

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Their was an article in the buffalo news. It contains nothing about what happened to the persons who took thses tax payer items. So,I think their telling us that it's okay to remove the property we as tax payrt payed for and use it for your own personal use. I like to know if I need a camera or computer equipmenr,can I borrow them. In reality I own more of those item's then the employee's. Did we ask about our taxes, proerty or other wise. Resident's wanted to know the out come of the personal investigation if anything or anyone was charged with any wrong doing. Stop sugar coating everything that happen's athe high school. Mr. Gentile did you think this was your owed retirement gift. It's a shady and to me ctiminal.

i
Good job

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 26, 2009
I don't think you'll ever have to worry about stealing tax payed property. With your poor spelling skills and lack of ability to form complete sentences you wound not even make it passed hello in the interview. Did someone steal all of the learning equipment from your school?
P.S. sobriety is a good thing!
Nice

Niagara Falls, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2009
Good job wrote:
I don't think you'll ever have to worry about stealing tax payed property. With your poor spelling skills and lack of ability to form complete sentences you wound not even make it passed hello in the interview. Did someone steal all of the learning equipment from your school?
P.S. sobriety is a good thing!
First of all it was early in the morning. I was not wearing my glasses. I'll never make that mistake again. Sobriety, that was insulting and I don't drink! Stick to the topic and respond to that. If you read? Maybe you typing on one of the missing laptop's!! You are an *******. Stay off these forum's.
Good job

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 26, 2009
Look half wit, maybe I am on one of the stolen laptops! oh and look it has spell check! Whats insulting is having to hear idiots with what appears to be a 5th grade education spewing about how fingers should be pointed and at whom, without all of the evidence being released.

If you don't like my opinion perhaps you shouldn't be on an opinion based site HMMM what a novel idea. Next time you wish to share one of yours try not to look uneducated.(or drunk)
Answer The Questions

Poland, ME

#5 Aug 29, 2009
Good job wrote:
Look half wit, maybe I am on one of the stolen laptops! oh and look it has spell check! Whats insulting is having to hear idiots with what appears to be a 5th grade education spewing about how fingers should be pointed and at whom, without all of the evidence being released.
If you don't like my opinion perhaps you shouldn't be on an opinion based site HMMM what a novel idea. Next time you wish to share one of yours try not to look uneducated.(or drunk)
Somebody seem's a little angry! Oh well you have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Contract for Depew r... (May '08) Nov 27 Hillary for prison 132
Jill K shaves her Ladyparts (May '16) Nov 24 Benny 3
News For Powers that be, it's all Harris Hill (Apr '08) Nov 22 Original Probe Me... 7
News Public Meeting Tonight to Discuss Village of De... Oct '16 Steven Hoffmann 1
News Best places for breakfast in Buffalo: 5 WNY pla... (Dec '15) Sep '16 Kilhoffer Street ... 4
Arlan and Janice Wittlinger (Apr '09) Jan '16 Darryl T 4
News DJ Gets 25-Life in Fatal Stabbing (Nov '10) Dec '15 T Burt Sains 3

Clarence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarence Mortgages