Buffalo women charged in Toys a Ra Us...

Buffalo women charged in Toys a Ra Us thefts

There are 3 comments on the Buffalo News story from Mar 14, 2009, titled Buffalo women charged in Toys a Ra Us thefts. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

Two Buffalo women face robbery charges for stealing items from a Clarence toy store last May, Erie County sheriff's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

“Get Some Cheese For That Whine”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2009
So some chick named Latanya was busted for shoplifting? Well imagine that. I can see the racial comments now. But here's the thing, how can we blame them when it seems like every five seconds some black person is committing a crime? Behavior like this just reinforces the negative stereotypes. I think the black community needs to start looking inward at why so many black folks think they have no responsibility for their actions and why so many of them like everything should be handed to them.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 16, 2009
Buffalo Refugee wrote:
So some chick named Latanya was busted for shoplifting? Well imagine that. I can see the racial comments now. But here's the thing, how can we blame them when it seems like every five seconds some black person is committing a crime? Behavior like this just reinforces the negative stereotypes. I think the black community needs to start looking inward at why so many black folks think they have no responsibility for their actions and why so many of them like everything should be handed to them.
Hasn't that been said since 1847?

“Get Some Cheese For That Whine”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2009
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't that been said since 1847?
Yes, yet nothing seems to change...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CBC's 'Anne' shows darker past of 'accidental f... Mar 17 lotsa dark in Norval 1
Lancaster's New Mascot: LEGENDS (Jun '15) Mar 14 Carol Meyer Marki 2
News Higgins Calls on Amtrak to Advocate for Central... Mar 9 Your Name Here 5
Hubby affair at Xylem Mar 3 cheating bastard ... 7
kelly Dudzik Ch 2 news (Sep '13) Feb '17 No-ThankS 2
Clarence teens (Jan '11) Feb '17 Clarence Teen 5
Why Black Lives Sham Matters (Apr '16) Feb '17 White Person 3

Clarence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarence Mortgages