Rochester City Offices Closed Friday,...

Rochester City Offices Closed Friday, Monday

There are 3 comments on the WHAM story from Feb 12, 2010, titled Rochester City Offices Closed Friday, Monday. In it, WHAM reports that:

Rochester, N.Y. a ' City Hall, Neighborhood Service Centers and other administrative offices are closed Friday and Monday in observance of Presidents Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM.

Ali Mush Sharoom Akim

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2010
ain't this nice - they all get off while we all have to work -- but yo not me cos i'm kicking back with me and my boyz
Prez Day on Mon

Rochester, NY

#2 Feb 14, 2010
Govt jobs are cushy, they get off for the weakest "holidays" or reason.

scorpio3

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#3 Feb 15, 2010
Like they needed a 4 day weekend to go visit all their kinfolk down south but they had to slosh thru more snow than we had up here, serves um right, they are overpaid and underworked as it is and don't deserve a day off!!
I'd say furlow all of em and hire half as many people to fill the positions they wallow around in now and we will ALL be better off!! Including legislators in DC and Albany too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Tesori (Jun '13) Jun 17 Stephanie Miscaro 2
Sex video. Williamsville teacher May '17 Thahoes 1
Lancaster's New Mascot: LEGENDS (Jun '15) May '17 SCOTT Rutherford 3
News Treatments and Remedies to Ease Irritable Bowel... (Sep '09) May '17 ffctguitar 86
Hubby affair at Xylem Apr '17 Hiswife 8
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Contract for Depew r... (May '08) Apr '17 CATT 134
News CBC's 'Anne' shows darker past of 'accidental f... Apr '17 sharon 2

Clarence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarence Mortgages