Amy

Rochester, NY

#1 May 9, 2008
Has anyone been there yet? And if so any reviews?
kate

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2008
Amy wrote:
Has anyone been there yet? And if so any reviews?
I have been there and there is not a bad thing to say. The whole experience was wonderful, this salon is like nothing that wny has seen before.
Jill I

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2008
Loved it!! Another great business for the clarence area!!
cheryl from tonawanda

Ellsworth, ME

#4 Oct 23, 2008
did you here that greg ridge from capello's is there now.... yeah..........
Jennifer

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2008
cheryl from tonawanda wrote:
did you here that greg ridge from capello's is there now.... yeah..........
Hi my sister and my good friend just told me that Greg went to Silks. Last week I just scheduled an appointment at Capellos with him for Saturday Nov. 8th I will definitely be canceling to go to Silks with Greg he's awesome.
stradafee

Tonawanda, NY

#6 Jun 22, 2009
Former Capello Salon Stylist, Greg Ridge moves to the appealing upscale Silk Spa and Salon. A creative color and & hair design studio offering spa services. Greg Ridge is known throughout Western New York as being one of the most established, knowledgeable hair designers. Licensed since the 80's, his knowledge, reputation coupled with his experience in hair design makes him an expert in the industry. Greg Ridge makes it a point to always be up to par on the latest hair cutting trends and hair coloring techniques.

Greg would like to take this opportunity to thank all of his clients for their years of support and loyalty. Greg enjoyed working with each of his clients and is honored that he is selected time and time again to be their hair designer. Greg's clients' continued support and loyalty has helped him grow as a professional into the expert stylist he is today. For that, Greg would like to say thank you. Greg looks forward to continuing to work with his clients for years to come.

Greg Ridge is pleased to service his clients at Silk Spa and Salon. You can find Greg Ridge at 9159 Main Street in Clarence. It is exactly 2.4 miles from the Transit & Main intersection on the right just past Samuels Grand Manor. The entrance is in the rear of the building.

About the Salon -
Silk Spa and Salon is a luxurious earthy salon that offers a diverse menu of hair and spa treatments to cater to their clientele's needs. Silk Spa and Salon understands the importance to offering their clients multiple services all at one location. In addition to hair design, some of their services are; laser hair removal, facials, massage, teeth whitening, airbrush tanning and chemical hair relaxers. You can expect an atmosphere that is relaxing, earthy, yet tranquil.

Silk Spa and Salon
9159 Main Street
Clarence, NY 14031
(716) 995-SILK
http://www.silkspaandsalon.com
starr

Tonawanda, NY

#7 Nov 27, 2010
Silk is CLOSED!!! Go to STUDIO E!!!
Bella

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 28, 2010
Silk didnt even bother to call clients with scheduled appointments to inform them of the closing. Its no wonder with such poor business and people skills that they closed down.
2buffalo

East Aurora, NY

#9 Apr 29, 2011
The owners of Silk Salon clearly did not care about the clients that should not be confused with the Stylists who were left without paychecks and without jobs. I wish all the stylists well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man admits sex abuse of daughter's friends (Aug '07) Jan 27 Cody Grucza 287
Jill K shaves her Ladyparts (May '16) Jan 24 Grendel 8
distant relatives don't always have the good in... Jan 19 anonymous 3
News Jen and Mike Quimby are a team at home, at chur... Dec '17 TheTruth 1
Successware inc (Jul '17) Jul '17 smclean75 1
Clarence teens (Jan '11) Feb '17 Clarence Teen 5
News For Powers that be, it's all Harris Hill (Apr '08) Nov '16 Original Probe Me... 7

Clarence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarence Mortgages