Governor Paterson announces Flight 34...

Governor Paterson announces Flight 3407 Memorial Scholarship Pr...

There are 2 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Mar 4, 2009, titled Governor Paterson announces Flight 3407 Memorial Scholarship Pr.... In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

New York State is offering a helping hand to the children of the victims of Flight 3407 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

A Poor Citizen

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Apparently the blind bastard doesn't see we are in a recession...I honesttly can not believe what a joke the blind fella is....Where does he think NY is gonna get the money to support scholarships for the victims and their families? I wonder if Paterson can set up a fund for us folks who are poor or are middle class who can not afford to send out kids to college....
John Tormey

Wilton, CT

#2 Mar 6, 2009
The victims of 3407 were kind people with hopes and dreams. None deserved to die at the hands of malicious bureaucrats. We call upon the President, USDOT Secretary LaHood, and Congress to immediately remove Lynne Osmus and Hank Krakowski from FAA and all other government work. We call upon the President, USDOT Secretary LaHood, and Congress to give FAA the top-to-bottom clean-out of other FAA personnel recommended by Congressman Oberstar last year before Flight #3407 ever happened. If the clean-out of FAA had happened already, the crash of Flight #3407 may not have happened. Finally, we want a Congressional investigation into the circumstances of the departure by NTSB Member Steven R. Chealander, which occurred but a week after he commenced work on the Flight #3407 crash. We want answers, justice, and a new FAA. Photos and biographies of the victims can be found at:
http://indictsturgell.blogspot.com/2009/02/ju...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly Dudzik Ch 2 news (Sep '13) Feb 22 No-ThankS 2
Clarence teens (Jan '11) Feb 13 Clarence Teen 5
Why Black Lives Sham Matters (Apr '16) Feb 13 White Person 3
Hubby affair at Xylem Feb 11 Needtoknow 6
News Crackdown on illegal handicapped parking (Jun '08) Feb 9 veronica lynn 95
News Amherst Nursing Home Placed on Federal Watch List (Feb '08) Feb 5 Kilhoffer Street ... 64
News First responders not allowed inside Wende Corre... (Jul '08) Jan '17 Anonymous 218

Clarence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarence Mortgages