Clarence school Board accepts resigna...

Clarence school Board accepts resignation of superintendent

There are 2 comments on the Buffalo News story from Jan 11, 2011, titled Clarence school Board accepts resignation of superintendent. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

The Clarence School Board on Monday unanimously, but reluctantly, accepted the resignation of the districta s longtime chief administrator, effective at the end of the school year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Resident of Clarence

Clarence, NY

#1 Jan 12, 2011
Mr.Coseo has seen it all and has been in the trenches of both good and bad. I have the utmost respect for his decision to retire. Twenty years is along time and he will be missed. I hope the incoming replacement continues with a positive out look. Our children's needs have changed, in respect to academic and emotional needs. I hope the school board becomes less conservative and helps bring change when needed. Approach being are children are changing as well. There needs sometimes falls by the wayside. Education and emotional needs in the past were not emphasized enough. We need to continue learning and listening to the stresses of our kids. Continued public awareness on issues to educate our teaches and students on how to cope with daily stresses. Create a place they can go and discuss a crises effecting them. Education to the faculty on warning signs of depression and other issues effecting our students. A healthy fresh new beginning for all of Clarence schools is a new approach for strong minded children. They need to know someone is here to listen. Lets never shut a window to an opportunity to listen. We've lost enough in the past, now lets learn from that.
Parent from Clarence

Clarence, NY

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Resident of Clarence wrote:
Mr.Coseo has seen it all and has been in the trenches of both good and bad. I have the utmost respect for his decision to retire. Twenty years is along time and he will be missed. I hope the incoming replacement continues with a positive out look. Our children's needs have changed, in respect to academic and emotional needs. I hope the school board becomes less conservative and helps bring change when needed. Approach being are children are changing as well. There needs sometimes falls by the wayside. Education and emotional needs in the past were not emphasized enough. We need to continue learning and listening to the stresses of our kids. Continued public awareness on issues to educate our teaches and students on how to cope with daily stresses. Create a place they can go and discuss a crises effecting them. Education to the faculty on warning signs of depression and other issues effecting our students. A healthy fresh new beginning for all of Clarence schools is a new approach for strong minded children. They need to know someone is here to listen. Lets never shut a window to an opportunity to listen. We've lost enough in the past, now lets learn from that.
So true,some of my kids friends were friends with those young adults. One of them had some serious issues and everyone knew. Someone should of stepped in. Not the school fault, but if kids are educated maybe they will speak up. Always a lesson to be learned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill K shaves her Ladyparts (May '15) Aug 12 Nasty Clam 13
Arlan and Janice Wittlinger (Apr '09) Jan '16 Darryl T 4
News DJ Gets 25-Life in Fatal Stabbing (Nov '10) Dec '15 T Burt Sains 3
News Mllion Dollar Bail Set In Abuse Case (Dec '12) Dec '15 Sad face 6
Transportation Options (Aug '15) Aug '15 Chris 1
Jennifer howard (Feb '15) Feb '15 floydgyu 1
Drug epicdemic! (Jan '15) Jan '15 Desperate 1

Clarence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance