Quinn campaign runs at $130,000 per week

Quinn campaign runs at $130,000 per week

There are 7 comments on the Buffalo News story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Quinn campaign runs at $130,000 per week. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

Jack F. Quinn III's State Senate campaign has spent an average of about $130,000 a week this month in its effort to capture the 58th District seat in the Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Mary Lou

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2010
Quinn is a scum bag
GUMP

Niagara Falls, NY

#2 Nov 1, 2010
Mary Lou wrote:
Quinn is a scum bag
SO is KENNEDY. He gets his money from the unions. HE is union property. he is owned by the unions ..... SCUM BAG

Since: Oct 10

Niagara Falls, NY

#3 Nov 1, 2010
Gee, I wonder how much the state and national dems have sunk into Kennedy? Every minute there is a commercial on television, and a nice glossy mailer or two come daily.
liberals everywhere

Buffalo, NY

#4 Nov 1, 2010
NY and CA will be the only 2 brokedick states to miss out on the change of a century. A new shiny city on the hill. NY state is a shithole and CA are a bunch of liberal pot smoking fruitbags. You deserve what you get. SHIT!

Scumbag liberal unions have destroyed America. Teachers care for more botxon injections and ace peels.
Truth Militia

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 2, 2010
liberals everywhere wrote:
NY and CA will be the only 2 brokedick states to miss out on the change of a century. A new shiny city on the hill. NY state is a shithole and CA are a bunch of liberal pot smoking fruitbags. You deserve what you get. SHIT!
Scumbag liberal unions have destroyed America. Teachers care for more botxon injections and ace peels.
Will you come out of your trailer long enough for a UNION MAN

with a johnson bigger than yours to pee all over you???

I'll bring my dog with me and he'll pee on you too.
ITS ME

Niagara Falls, NY

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Truth Militia wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you come out of your trailer long enough for a UNION MAN
with a johnson bigger than yours to pee all over you???
I'll bring my dog with me and he'll pee on you too.
TAKE your dog & union & stick them where the sun NEVER shines
Lewis

Buffalo, NY

#7 Nov 4, 2010
Jack Quinn was supported and funded by unions during his tenure in the New York State Assembly. You sucked the di ck of a union lover.
Quinn is toast now. Cry me a river.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hubby affair at Xylem Apr 17 Hiswife 8
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Contract for Depew r... (May '08) Apr 9 CATT 134
News CBC's 'Anne' shows darker past of 'accidental f... Apr 3 sharon 2
Lancaster's New Mascot: LEGENDS (Jun '15) Mar '17 Carol Meyer Marki 2
News Higgins Calls on Amtrak to Advocate for Central... Mar '17 Your Name Here 5
kelly Dudzik Ch 2 news (Sep '13) Feb '17 No-ThankS 2
Clarence teens (Jan '11) Feb '17 Clarence Teen 5

Clarence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarence Mortgages