N.H. boy dies months after forklift a...

N.H. boy dies months after forklift accident

There are 26 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Aug 5, 2008, titled N.H. boy dies months after forklift accident. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

A 12-year-old Claremont, N.H., boy has died, four months after being run over by a forklift Jason Hagerman's grandfather told WMUR the youngster died Sunday at the Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tracey Hagerman

Hooksett, NH

#21 Jun 6, 2010
POed wrote:
well common sense should tell a parent you do not take a child to a work site. And for your info, my husband is a Claremont police officer who wanted charges pressed against these people. And my job is in the school system.. So if you think its normal to have your kids at dangerous jobs with you; feel free...but expect disastrous outcomes......
You I'm sure are NOT a perfect parent, but someone who sits home and judges people. I doubt you even have any kids!

“Me :)”

Since: Aug 10

claremont new hampshire

#22 Aug 17, 2010
POed wrote:
I could never live with this guilt as a parent, who takes a child to a hot work site???
its a shame Jason had to suffer, he was a great kid.
these parents should be ...well not parents EVER again
listen person you don't know the story if your saying that he got kicked out of school for self defense don't judge his parent's you should be aiming at the school not them so lay off there backs....and im really sorry tracey i loved jason so much he was like a brother to me just wish i could have seen him last time i saw him was 4th grade :\ thoughts and prays are with your family
jordan kennett

United States

#23 Jan 28, 2011
aunt tracey, dont let these people judge you, you are amazing!
Tracey Hagerman

East Nassau, NY

#25 Aug 2, 2011
jordan kennett wrote:
aunt tracey, dont let these people judge you, you are amazing!
Thank you, Jordan.:) I think of him every day and miss him more and more as time goes by. I wish I could snuggle him and tell him how much I love him. I will feel this way every day for the rest of my life.
Brady Kingsbury

Brockton, MA

#26 Sep 8, 2011
I've tried to wright this as much as possible.
But I can never find the right words.
Jason was my best friend at the time, we'd spend every vacation together, all summer. I wouldn't go home for weeks, we'd beg his mom endlessly until she would agree to let me stay over.
I miss the nights of us staying up watching movies playing his ps2, eating tiny pizza rolls. Walking around in the snow and cold weather..
Tracy was a great mother, she would do anything for her children, anything for Jason.
Jason wasn't a perfect kid..he was funny, cool, creative. I looked up to him as a brother. The last thing i said to him before i left his house on Sunday night before the incident was, yeah man, I'll see you soon. Then i hopped in the car hoping to see him again.
I googled his name to find this, because on lonely days I remember Jason, when i listen to one his favorite songs I remember him. I could listen to Jason go on about something forever. Or I could tell him anything. We'd agree on almost everything.
When ever we hang out at his house, Jason was a good kid, he would be nice to anyone, he'd stand up for his friends, me.
Jason was a good kid, I miss him like a brother.
R.I.P Jason W. Hagerman.
Mom of 4

Pittsfield, MA

#27 Feb 11, 2012
Tracey Hagerman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you would write such a terrible thing. May god punish you for being such a miserable person. I hope you go to hell.
So sorry for this family'.s loss. There is a reason things are called accident and if you don't know, don't speak. We can't put our kids in a bubble. My daughter fractured her skull tubing, am I a bad parent for exposing her to a world she will one day be on her own in?!!!! No I pray for peace for this family and know things happen for a reason even if they hurt and you will see your loved one again someday]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
steven horsky (Nov '13) Jul '15 anom 2
kory blanchard (Mar '13) Jun '15 rjarvis 7
Hardy's Salve (Aug '08) Jun '15 judy 12
nh right of way laws (Jul '08) Oct '14 john 2
Need to be fuxed now (Aug '14) Aug '14 richasis-zaaaz 1
News Claremont begins demolishing old outdoor pool (Jul '14) Jul '14 MOM 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages