N.H. boy dies months after forklift accident

Aug 5, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington

A 12-year-old Claremont, N.H., boy has died, four months after being run over by a forklift Jason Hagerman's grandfather told WMUR the youngster died Sunday at the Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jennifer jasons bff

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

wow..this is hard..jason william hagerman was my best friend..and my first love..i miss him soo much....
Mark Kennett

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Jason was my nephew and we will all miss him very much.
jenni and tori

Stowe, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

jason meant soo much to us both......we will always love and miss him....he will never be forgotten out of either of our minds...r.i.p buddy...2/11/96 - 8/3/08</33

Since: Jan 10

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

I am his uncle and my brother was his grandfather. I know the pain everyone of us has gone through. R.I.P Jason. I know you are fishing with your great grandfather in heaven.
Mindy

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

I feel so bad for you all. God bless you and your family.
cindy

Horseheads, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Just really sad!!
Truthorsquare

Horseheads, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Sorry
POed

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

I could never live with this guilt as a parent, who takes a child to a hot work site???
its a shame Jason had to suffer, he was a great kid.
these parents should be ...well not parents EVER again

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

POed wrote:
I could never live with this guilt as a parent, who takes a child to a hot work site???
When did you get the job of judging people? I thought the good lord had that position. I don't think you're that perfect.
im sorry

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

I didn't even know Jason, but seeing my friend like that was horrible. I will never forget how much he meant to her.
Jordan Kennett

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

i love my cousin so much , i miss him . ):
So sorry

Jamesville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

I'm sorry about your loss.
Tracey Hagerman

Colchester, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

POed wrote:
I can't believe you would write such a terrible thing. May god punish you for being such a miserable person. I hope you go to hell.

“Finally Warm Outside!!!!”

Since: Oct 09

Naples,Fl,now in NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

I agree, what a horrible thing to say...
My daughter was friends with Jason, and he was at our house a couple of days before this horrible accident. As a parent myself I cant imagine your pain. You are in our prayers, and pay no attention to the trash written by idiots...
Sandy Castor

Stanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

God Bless his sweetheart,
I know his family will never get over his dying so young.My love, prayers are gong out to the entire family and friends. I will try and find an address to send them cards.
Rest in peace Jason.
another parent

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

POed wrote:
whoever wrote this comment is an ASS!!that is the most rude,uncalled for message for anyone to say about parents who have loss a child.You dont know their circumstances.You are probably some dead beat welfare parent who lives off the state and gets free childcare while you sit at home watching soap operas.You should feel ashamed of yourself.THey loss their son cant you even imagine the pain they are feeling???
POed

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

well common sense should tell a parent you do not take a child to a work site. And for your info, my husband is a Claremont police officer who wanted charges pressed against these people. And my job is in the school system.. So if you think its normal to have your kids at dangerous jobs with you; feel free...but expect disastrous outcomes......

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

POed wrote:
well common sense should tell a parent you do not take a child to a work site. And for your info, my husband is a Claremont police officer who wanted charges pressed against these people. And my job is in the school system.. So if you think its normal to have your kids at dangerous jobs with you; feel free...but expect disastrous outcomes......
If I remember right the police used to allow kids to ride in their crusiers. Like the young cadets that are learning. I do believe a police officer has a dangerous job. So should we stop that program? Jason was helping his dad cleaning around the buisness and he did waht other normal kids do. They wander off or want to help even more. We do teach them that to help someone is good for them. So get down off your pedestal .

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Tracey Hagerman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you would write such a terrible thing. May god punish you for being such a miserable person. I hope you go to hell.
Tracey do not let them shoot you down. You are a great parent and I cry with your loss. I am your Uncle in Tennessee and I pray for you and your family to get through these hard times. Tell your mom I said hi please. Love ya Uncle AK.
Tracey Hagerman

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

truthorsquare wrote:
<quoted text>Tracey do not let them shoot you down. You are a great parent and I cry with your loss. I am your Uncle in Tennessee and I pray for you and your family to get through these hard times. Tell your mom I said hi please. Love ya Uncle AK.
Thank you! I would have never put Jason in danger. He was my little boy and I miss him everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Claremont Discussions

Search the Claremont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gary wallace and grave robber Debbie (Mar '11) Wed Daughter of Gary 4
Teacher Resigns, Refuses to 'Unfriend' Students... Apr 15 truth bearer 1
Adam BAILEY (Jul '10) Apr 2 Sherry 7
Paper Mill (Aug '12) Mar 20 abcd 2
North Walpole teen indicted, accused of driving... Mar '14 Baby Jesus 1
Hardy's Salve (Aug '08) Mar '14 Linda 7
New Facebook Group: Former Ebay Sellers Feb '14 NetNews 2
•••

Flood Warning for Sullivan County was issued at April 18 at 3:15PM EDT