NH man killed in crash in Claremont

NH man killed in crash in Claremont

There are 3 comments on the Foster's Daily Democrat story from Dec 11, 2011, titled NH man killed in crash in Claremont. In it, Foster's Daily Democrat reports that:

Police say a 19-year-old man was killed in a single-vehicle crash in the town of Claremont, N.H. Police say James Thedford was pronounced dead at the scene on Route 120 north of River Valley Community College.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Foster's Daily Democrat.

Woodstock, VT

#1 Dec 12, 2011
so sorry for this horrible loss, and my prayers are with the family. God Bless.
Alyssa Cooper

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2011
James was a great person, I knew him personally. He was probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. Ill never foget the day I met him. It was my first day working at McDonald's in Clarmont, He says "Are you sure you want to work here?" We laughed The he says " Oh by the way Im James." There is nothing like losing a friend. James, REST IN PEACE. I'll see you lin heave, To his family Im sorry for your loss. Love & Miss you, O promise Ill NEVER forget you.. <3

Durham, NH

#3 Dec 15, 2011
James was one of the kindest people I knew. Genuinely a nice spirit. Rest in peace. God bless your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam BAILEY (Jul '10) Mar 2 Looking still 9
Scott Dodge Feb 17 ForSure1 1
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Feb '18 Android 3
News Reading series teaches students about inclusion Jan '18 Wondering 10
Christmas Carolers in the 1950's Dec '17 Skiphause 1
Allende Oct '17 Allende 1
Hardy's Salve (Aug '08) Oct '17 Skankseverywhere 17

Claremont Jobs

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages