Gilda, kids, & Huffman Compassion forum
sarah

Clayton, NC

#21 Feb 15, 2009
compassion? What about compassion for the people they took their life savings? These folks lost everything they had and yet Gilda has a huge home that looks like a hotel while the others are trying to keep their heads above water. Gilda HAD to know what was happening, there is no way she couldnt have. How did she think he was making all this money??
acquaintance

Simpsonville, SC

#22 Feb 15, 2009
sarah wrote:
compassion? What about compassion for the people they took their life savings? These folks lost everything they had and yet Gilda has a huge home that looks like a hotel while the others are trying to keep their heads above water. Gilda HAD to know what was happening, there is no way she couldnt have. How did she think he was making all this money??
Oh, she knew all right. Read my thoughts on the other forum (I hope J.V. Huffman gets...") just written a few minutes ago.
ms nascar painter

AOL

#23 Feb 24, 2009
Anyone that thinks Gilda didnt know needs to wake up and smell the roses, unless JV and her STOLED those to. She never had a real job had nothing but the best. What was she so stupid that she really thought there was a REAL MONEY TREE? oh yeah there was US!!!!! She should not be able to be out and about living and breathing like nothing happened. She is STILL living on our money. Every time she gets dressed or looks at her things, she is looking and wearing what WE bought her. SHE NEEDS TO BE RIGHT NEXT TO HER LOW LIFE HUSBAND,but just close enough to know each other is there but they cant comunicate. Shes probably plotting the next scheme they are going to do. She should have been only able to leave OUR HOUSE (bought by us) with some close that good will gave her AND NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING ELSE. Whats the difference between them and any othe thief.
Waiting

Ayden, NC

#24 Feb 24, 2009
ms nascar painter wrote:
Anyone that thinks Gilda didnt know needs to wake up and smell the roses, unless JV and her STOLED those to. She never had a real job had nothing but the best. What was she so stupid that she really thought there was a REAL MONEY TREE? oh yeah there was US!!!!! She should not be able to be out and about living and breathing like nothing happened. She is STILL living on our money. Every time she gets dressed or looks at her things, she is looking and wearing what WE bought her. SHE NEEDS TO BE RIGHT NEXT TO HER LOW LIFE HUSBAND,but just close enough to know each other is there but they cant comunicate. Shes probably plotting the next scheme they are going to do. She should have been only able to leave OUR HOUSE (bought by us) with some close that good will gave her AND NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING ELSE. Whats the difference between them and any othe thief.
I got on the other blog, but you keep on telling it like it is. This family has taken advantage of many for too long and now it is the time that they pay for their actions. The family rushed in, broke into the home and other buildings and took what they wanted before the authorities had taken control. How super smart was that when hundreds of thousands of dollars was seen stacked up in the home weeks before the arrest???
acquaintance

Simpsonville, SC

#25 Feb 24, 2009
Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
I got on the other blog, but you keep on telling it like it is. This family has taken advantage of many for too long and now it is the time that they pay for their actions. The family rushed in, broke into the home and other buildings and took what they wanted before the authorities had taken control. How super smart was that when hundreds of thousands of dollars was seen stacked up in the home weeks before the arrest???
Waiting,
That's what pisses me off so much, too--that they were able to go in and get the money and all the valuables they could grab in a day or two--before the authorities stepped in. And then what pisses me off even more is that the Huffmans are all now poor-mouthing it and claiming that Son/Brother took their money too. Bull crap!
acquaintance

Simpsonville, SC

#26 Feb 24, 2009
ms nascar painter wrote:
Anyone that thinks Gilda didnt know needs to wake up and smell the roses, unless JV and her STOLED those to. She never had a real job had nothing but the best. What was she so stupid that she really thought there was a REAL MONEY TREE? oh yeah there was US!!!!! She should not be able to be out and about living and breathing like nothing happened. She is STILL living on our money. Every time she gets dressed or looks at her things, she is looking and wearing what WE bought her. SHE NEEDS TO BE RIGHT NEXT TO HER LOW LIFE HUSBAND,but just close enough to know each other is there but they cant comunicate. Shes probably plotting the next scheme they are going to do. She should have been only able to leave OUR HOUSE (bought by us) with some close that good will gave her AND NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING ELSE. Whats the difference between them and any othe thief.
msnascarpainter,
Right you are about Gilda. How she has the nerve to walk around and act like nothing has happened...I do not understand! She's as guilty as he is and I don't know why she's allowed to roam free? Everything she has is from stolen money. She's just like JV--has no remorse. And have you heard the latest? About the job she's got "up her sleeve". You won't believe what she's going to be doing!!!!
doggone

Simpsonville, SC

#27 Feb 25, 2009
acquaintance wrote:
<quoted text>
msnascarpainter,
Right you are about Gilda. How she has the nerve to walk around and act like nothing has happened...I do not understand! She's as guilty as he is and I don't know why she's allowed to roam free? Everything she has is from stolen money. She's just like JV--has no remorse. And have you heard the latest? About the job she's got "up her sleeve". You won't believe what she's going to be doing!!!!
Fill us in, Acquaintance - I'm curious.
doggone

Simpsonville, SC

#28 Feb 25, 2009
doggone wrote:
<quoted text>
Fill us in, Acquaintance - I'm curious.
doggone, i'll fill u in on what i heard. someone told me last week that she might open up her own business--an accounting firm! now if that ain't a hoot!!! pretty ironic, wouldn't you say? just what a person would need--JV's wife taking care of your money matters. LOL
acquaintance

Simpsonville, SC

#29 Feb 25, 2009
doggone wrote:
<quoted text>
Fill us in, Acquaintance - I'm curious.
doggone, i'll fill u in on what i heard. someone told me last week that she might open up her own business--an accounting firm! now if that ain't a hoot!!! pretty ironic, wouldn't you say? just what a person would need--JV's wife taking care of your money matters. LO
wiseoldowl

Simpsonville, SC

#30 Feb 25, 2009
acquaintance wrote:
<quoted text>
doggone, i'll fill u in on what i heard. someone told me last week that she might open up her own business--an accounting firm! now if that ain't a hoot!!! pretty ironic, wouldn't you say? just what a person would need--JV's wife taking care of your money matters. LOL
Take it from the wise old owl---I wouldn't be looking to change to this new accounting firm quite yet.

BTW--Wise Old Owl has a question: When is JV's next court date?
ilovelucy

Simpsonville, SC

#31 Feb 25, 2009
i did a search on the court system website and his name isn't even on there with a scheduled court date. i then went to the sheriff dept website. you can check under "who's in jail" because i was afraid the thief's family raised the $one-mill and got him out. nope, he's still in and this site says the next date is 4/6/09. he's been in almost 4 months now--reckon how he's liking jail life? sure ain't like the past 17 yrs has been for him while him & Gilda were living high on the hog. anybody seen her lately? she still living in Sr.'s house?
Just Asking

Simpsonville, SC

#32 Feb 27, 2009
sarah wrote:
How did she think he was making all this money??
i'm sure she's no naive that she thought he was pulling all those millions of $$'s out of thin air--or maybe she thought the Buzzard was "MAGIC" and he was pulling $$ out of his A--! Yeah, I bet that what Gilda believed. HeHeHeHeHeHeHe
Wonder if that one will hold up in court?

LOL
I heard

Fayetteville, NC

#33 Feb 27, 2009
acquaintance wrote:
<quoted text>
doggone, i'll fill u in on what i heard. someone told me last week that she might open up her own business--an accounting firm! now if that ain't a hoot!!! pretty ironic, wouldn't you say? just what a person would need--JV's wife taking care of your money matters. LO
I heard that she is substitute teaching and yes they are still living at Sr's
wiseoldowl

Simpsonville, SC

#34 Feb 27, 2009
I heard wrote:
<quoted text> I heard that she is substitute teaching and yes they are still living at Sr's
Wait a minute; now let this Wise Old Owl see if he's got this straight? You are talking about Gilda...the "Gilda"...JV's wife? And you are meaning that she is substitute teaching??--like in a public school classroom--or is it in a private school, since JV thought his kids were too good for public school (but yet was on the school board which has never made a lick of sense)???

At what school is she teaching? I am baffled. Pray tell me what school would allow this, seeing that even though she's not in the slammer with her MAN, still she is named in the all the documents as his "accomplice"--she was an officer of his "so called" company--she was right by his side,...and I could go on. And now you're telling me that she's teaching the young people of this county? Or I assume you mean this county? But whatever or wherever it's happening, I am taken back. As a matter of fact, I'm speechless...so speechless that I'm signing off because I feel sick.
doggone

Simpsonville, SC

#35 Feb 28, 2009
Concerned person wrote:
I think they should look into what Gilda's involvement was in all this. Gilda was the one with the accounting degree and was very smart. I find it hard to believe she did not know what was going on. Grant it she has been listed in the civil suit.
So she's teaching kids? How can this be allowed? Re-read the above post by 'concened person'. Not the type of person who should be allowed to teach our young people.
usarmymom

Mineral Wells, TX

#36 Mar 2, 2009
hmmm, post #28 and #29 are exactly the same except for the name. could it be that acquaintance and doggone are the same person. talk about LOL.
acquaintance

Simpsonville, SC

#37 Mar 2, 2009
mrs. army mom,
i'm so sorry to blow your theory, but i'm not the same person as 'doggone'. so LOL to you, too. i was attempting to reply to doggone's comment and mistakenly typed 'doggone' in the Name______ column when posting--i supposed because i was thinking about 'doggone' and replying to him (or her?). sorry i made a mistake--maybe you never make them? i'm not perfect and i do make mistakes from time to time and don't have a problem admitting when i do. so, there you go...now find yourself something else to nit-pick and go play in the snow or something.

P.S. I hope your son is doing well and will be home soon.
acquaintance

Simpsonville, SC

#38 Mar 2, 2009
mrs. army mom,
see there--i already made another mistake in my post above. i typed "supposed" and meant to type "suppose", so hang me again!!!!

again, however, i don't have a problem admitting my mistakes!
I feel for you

Simpsonville, SC

#39 Mar 2, 2009
usarmymom, the recent posts here could pose a major concern (someone involved in millions of dollars of thievery may now be working with our young people) and all you can find to comment about is that you think posts #28 & #29 were by the same person! Pathetic...just plain PATHETIC! You shouldn't even have the right to post if this is all you've got to say.

Now go ahead and crucify me for this post--I'm sure you will. Or maybe you'll look for another post just like mine so then you can say that 2 more people on here are the same! You need to find you something to do, girl! You must be home from work today.
jazz

United States

#40 Mar 2, 2009
That is Ashley Huffman, and she subs at Claremont.
And has been doing that on top of being pres. of PTO for years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
confederate flag fliers [shameful] 19 hr Extremists Dem Ra... 9
JEFFERSON DAVIS Greatest President(CSA) In History Tue humble and grateful 97
direct tv....worse than horrible Tue GARY BEARD 1
Toothless Inbred Mouth-breathing Cousinfuckers(D) Sun phallic pacifier 27
valley hills mall (Jan '09) Sun distant memories 44
where is the best fried chicken locally (Jul '12) Nov 18 Fat Lips Youdaman 54
Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Massacre-30 Years Ago (Jul '09) Nov 17 Mikey 142

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages