1 hurt in Hickory shootout; officer s...

1 hurt in Hickory shootout; officer saved by vest

There are 5 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Jan 22, 2013, titled 1 hurt in Hickory shootout; officer saved by vest. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

Kenneth Alexander Hewitt, 21, has been charged with shooting at police officers who tried to search his house Monday night with a warrant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

Dance Step

Crouse, NC

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Glad the officer is okay. He should have shot the redneck first!!
jim

Sanford, NC

#3 Feb 20, 2013
I agree 100%. Glad the officer is ok. now the tax payers have to pay for a lawyer and trial fees for this dirt bag. I wish he was killed. he will only come out of jail and do it again.
u too

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
jim wrote:
I agree 100%. Glad the officer is ok. now the tax payers have to pay for a lawyer and trial fees for this dirt bag. I wish he was killed. he will only come out of jail and do it again.
this kids dad was broken into and shot in his own home about a year ago, when the police barged in, he was afraid they were being robbed again, people only know what the news reports say. this guy really is a good kid and now he is scared to death and still just a kid that made a real bad mistake out of fear and now his whole life is probably ruined because of it, his dad was shot again, almost killed and he has small children that were there. so when you post, please take into consideration that the news only reports what they want you to know and itself not always the whole story! the kid was protecting his dad who wasn't shot in his own home before,had no clue it was the police
u too

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2013
u too wrote:
<quoted text> this kids dad was broken into and shot in his own home about a year ago, when the police barged in, he was afraid they were being robbed again, people only know what the news reports say. this guy really is a good kid and now he is scared to death and still just a kid that made a real bad mistake out of fear and now his whole life is probably ruined because of it, his dad was shot again, almost killed and he has small children that were there. so when you post, please take into consideration that the news only reports what they want you to know and itself not always the whole story! the kid was protecting his dad who wasn't shot in his own home before,had no clue it was the police
correction : was shot
Jojo

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2013
If fatboy Kenneth wasnt slinging dope out of that house 24/7 in front of family members and children then it wouldn't have happened.

If you dont sell, use or make drugs these things dont happen. Its just that simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knights on Main (Apr '14) Aug 22 B-rad G 3
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) Aug 20 china 169
Abby Rider Aug 19 endgame 25
Police Abuse (Mar '14) Aug 18 Matthew James Ove... 44
Searching for someone Aug 17 zyx765 1
New stores and restaurants coming to Hickory (Sep '08) Aug 16 SouthernBelle64 135
Head Aug 15 MissingSpring 6

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages