First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lisa lisa

Hickory, NC

#1 Apr 27, 2009
There's a pizza restaurant called Momma's Pizza. It's delicious. It's located on hwy 70 and off LR Blvd. Right next to Long Horn. Pizza is very tasty and high up there as far as taste in comparison to Tony's pizza. Everyone may have a different opinion but will agree that it's tasty and crust is thick and sauce is well seasoned. Strombolis are HUGE 2-3 people can easily eat off of 1 of those and are fairly priced for the size of it. The cook is a very friendly guy who comes out from the back to every table and asks if everything is okay and is very humble and appreciative for choosing his restaurant. Now, don't get me wrong, he doesnt stand there and harrass you at your table. He quickly passes and keeps going. He does this everytime we are there. I like that, it shows he truly cares what us the customers think about his food and if we're happy. My family and I have been spreading the word for them, to help them stay in business. That location has had a few good restaurants but it's an awkward location because of that busy intersection and of course a major hot spot (long horn) right next door. Hey, check em out just once, if you like it... spread the word, lets help businesses that are here... stay here and not close. Now if you didn't like it, well, at least you tried it. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Hickory, NC

#3 May 9, 2009
it's alright.

Hickory, NC

#4 May 10, 2009
i love mammas pizza, its fantabulous

Rolesville, NC

#5 May 10, 2009
I think it is really good. I wonder how they stay in business though because every time I drive by the parking lot is empty. My husband and I have been there several times and it has been super good every time.

Rolesville, NC

#6 May 10, 2009
I don't know why it says Fayetteville by by name when I really do live in Hickory.

Kenly, NC

#7 May 13, 2009
Very high dollar is prob why it is slow.

Since: May 09

Hickory, NC

#8 May 14, 2009
really, it's not THAT great.

Hickory, NC

#9 May 14, 2009
high dollar? it is not expensive at all....yes a slice might be 2.50, but it is the same size of three pizza hut, papa john's or your other pizza restaurant's slices

Fayetteville, NC

#10 Sep 4, 2009
We've enjoyed this place on a weekly basis for a while now. I will have to say that their prices are for the quality food they put out. I don't mind paying since I know I get great food everytime. You do have to try the garlic knots if you haven't!

Rocky Mount, NC

#11 Sep 14, 2009
Oh my, I tried this place over the weekend, talk about delicious, the best pizza my lips have ever met. The sauce on the pizza has the most wonderful italian seasoning. I could never eat any other pizza after tasting this! The person who mentioned the cook was right about him,he does check on you to see if your food is suitable, the only thing I would add is that he is a real hottie too.

Hickory, NC

#12 Sep 17, 2009
seriously, if mamma's is the best you've ever had, then you have never had a good pizza.
and that.. is.. SAD.

Lenoir, NC

#13 Sep 21, 2009
Village Inn $5.99 all you can eat with salad bar.
Cheap, good and quick.

Charlotte, NC

#14 Sep 23, 2009
You want a good pizza??? House of Pizza in Lincolnton.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Sep 26, 2009
I can make vegetarian pizza at home pizza that is extremely high quality. Piss on a bunch of greasy heart attack style pizza.

Hickory, NC

#16 Sep 27, 2009
Topper wrote:
You want a good pizza??? House of Pizza in Lincolnton.
good pizza doesn't exist in north carolina.

Saint Cloud, FL

#17 Sep 29, 2009
Great Pizza

Hickory, NC

#18 Oct 1, 2009
lenny3 wrote:
<quoted text>good pizza doesn't exist in north carolina.
So move!

Hickory, NC

#19 Oct 3, 2009
I've heard Untouchables Pizza is very good. They are actually opening up a restaurant in Conover right next to the holiday inn. Theyr will be more buffet pizza, wings, spaghetti, breadsticks, dessert pizza, and a full salad bar with soups, too. All of that is going to be on the buffet. But also heard they will sell burgers etc. Excited because we need more stores / restaurants in Conover. Can't wait till the stores are open in the building built infront of Conover Walmart. I also did here that there are a lot more stores coming to the area and that's probably why there are clearing out soo much land right before and around walmart. Take notice when you drive by there. One of the stores coming is an Auto Zone??? Don't know but the person that told me about Untouchables pizza was actually correct about it even before sign was put up out front sooo dunno. Well, just passing on some info. Have a great evening.

Hickory, NC

#20 Oct 3, 2009
hereyago wrote:
<quoted text>So move!
yeah good idea. ill just pack up and move because theres no good pizza in nc??? dumbass.
Ages 4 and UP

Asheville, NC

#21 Oct 4, 2009
lenny3 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah good idea. ill just pack up and move because theres no good pizza in nc??? dumbass.
Enjoy your Lite-Brite, dipshit. Nice avatar... fits your education level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebate from JCPenney (Mar '09) 4 hr lorna 33
outlaws mc, hickory, nc (Aug '11) Nov 23 Kim 84
Black Friday Nov 21 Got Better Sense 1
Any reviews of Convergys? Job Wise? (Jan '09) Nov 20 Bitter bee 203
Wife's cheating (Jan '15) Nov 20 reader 23
trapt in hickory Nov 19 goose creek 7
Good consignment stores in Hickory? (Jan '09) Nov 15 AnthoneJeskaTeague 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages