Alkaline Antioxidant Water Machine

Alkaline Antioxidant Water Machine

Posted in the Claremont Forum

Just Asking

Lincolnton, NC

#1 May 13, 2009
Has anyone heard about the machines you can buy that turn regular water into Alkaline Antioxidant water? Supposedly, drinking the water (after it has been thru the machine)is supposed to be like a miracle. There are claims of benefits such as: Colon cleansing, reducing cholesterol, cure joint pain, arthritis, diabetes, allergies--even cancer in some cases...plus makes you drop weight if you are overweight! Yes, I know...it sounds like a hoax, which is why I'm seeking feedback. I have personally talked with 2 people who swear by this and claim that they are like a new person after drinking this water. Please don't think I'm nuts...I'm just asking (just like my sign on name of "Just Asking').
lucy

Peoria, AZ

#2 May 15, 2009
actually i have just recently heard about this, but i am very, very leery and the machine is very, very expensive. however, if it really and truly does all it claims to do, it might be worth the money. i, along with "mr/ms ByTheWay" would love to hear from anyone out there who knows more about this machine and this process. thanks.
lucy

Lincolnton, NC

#3 May 22, 2009
o.k...since nobody has posted, then i assume this water thing that is supposed to cure all your ailments is only a hoax? please respond if you know anything (good or bad) about this machine!
ByTheWay

Greenville, SC

#4 Jun 5, 2009
i'm most curious. is there nobody out there who knows anything about this water machine????
confused

Greenville, SC

#5 Jun 16, 2009
I know someone who has one of the machines and swears by it. They use it for drinking water, as an antiseptic, to clean with, to relieve arthritis,...and the list goes on!
wiseoldowl

Morganton, NC

#6 Jul 30, 2009
Just Asking wrote:
Has anyone heard about the machines you can buy that turn regular water into Alkaline Antioxidant water? Supposedly, drinking the water (after it has been thru the machine)is supposed to be like a miracle. There are claims of benefits such as: Colon cleansing, reducing cholesterol, cure joint pain, arthritis, diabetes, allergies--even cancer in some cases...plus makes you drop weight if you are overweight! Yes, I know...it sounds like a hoax, which is why I'm seeking feedback. I have personally talked with 2 people who swear by this and claim that they are like a new person after drinking this water. Please don't think I'm nuts...I'm just asking (just like my sign on name of "Just Asking').
I was just reading these posts about the water machine and I'm hoping some more ppl will post. I actually heard about this thing last week for the first time and was surprised to see this forum, which I had not noticed previously. If anybody can add any additional information, I would be very interested. Is it a hoax or is this really a miracle that has come to us? Anybody know the cost of these things????
I wonder

Morganton, NC

#7 Jul 31, 2009
http://store.healthyspacesonline.com/athena-a...

Never used one But would like to , Kinda High Price huh ?
wiseoldowl

Morganton, NC

#8 Aug 1, 2009
I wonder wrote:
http://store.healthyspacesonli ne.com/athena-alkaline-antioxi dant-water-machine.html
Never used one But would like to , Kinda High Price huh ?
"i wonder"...prices can vary widely and there are many companies who make these. I have talked to some people who swear this water has cured their illnesses. check out this one: http://www.jupiterionizers.com/
wiseoldowl

Morganton, NC

#9 Aug 1, 2009
i welcome others who have an opinion or who have invested in a machine or know people who have invested in one...please, i would love to hear feedback!
Somegirl

San Diego, CA

#10 Aug 19, 2011
I actually Have a ATHENA Alkaline Antioxidant Water machine and you actually DO feel the difference...I am actually getting rid of it just because I am moving around and really cant ship everything, awesome machine though! but yes, Expensive.
2much2say

Charlotte, NC

#12 Mar 22, 2012
I just went to the doctor this morning with a bad kidney and bladder infection. I also have an embedded kidney stone. She told me to get me some Kangen water and drink it. She really recommented it alone with magnesium tablets to help with the stone.
2much2say

Charlotte, NC

#13 Mar 22, 2012
also you can find it at some conveince stores. but, she told me about a place on Water St. in lincolnton has it. about a dollar a gallon. i have not had time today to go and find this place yet. but i am gonna give it a try.
2much2say

Charlotte, NC

#14 Mar 22, 2012
lucy wrote:
o.k...since nobody has posted, then i assume this water thing that is supposed to cure all your ailments is only a hoax? please respond if you know anything (good or bad) about this machine!
I just went to the doctor this morning with a bad kidney and bladder infection. I also have an embedded kidney stone. She told me to get me some Kangen water and drink it. She really recommented it alone with magnesium tablets to help with the stone.
2much2say

Charlotte, NC

#15 Mar 22, 2012
lucy wrote:
also you can find it at some conveince stores. but, she told me about a place on Water St. in lincolnton has it. about a dollar a gallon. i have not had time today to go and find this place yet. but i am gonna give it a try.
wannano

Asheville, NC

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Have a friend who swears by it. She gets the water free from a drug store in Gastonia. She has lost weight and come off of some of her insulin.
Carolanne

Charlotte, NC

#17 Oct 16, 2013
We have a Wellness Center in Pineville N.C. We have an Athena machine in our center as well as in our home. We sell the water by the gallon ranging from $1.67 to 2.50 depending on the water package you buy. If you just want to try a gallon bring a container or we sell one for $1.00. There are usually customers in here who will talk to newbies about their experience with the water. My husband and I have been drinking the water for 4 years. My first testimonial was my 14 yr. old dog who had a tremendous result from the water. She was barely getting up anymore. We gave her alkaline water not really thinking about it. Within a week she was up and walking around. It was amazing! If you want to check us out our address is 9105B Pineville Matthews Rd. We are the Migun Wellness Center.
concerned

Spartanburg, SC

#18 Nov 4, 2013
Carolanne, can you explain how this works and how "water" could possibly cure so many ailments? I am not trying to be critical and not saying I don't believe you and I'm not being a Smart-A--....I just simply would like to understand more about this.
Carolanne wrote:
We have a Wellness Center in Pineville N.C. We have an Athena machine in our center as well as in our home. We sell the water by the gallon ranging from $1.67 to 2.50 depending on the water package you buy. If you just want to try a gallon bring a container or we sell one for $1.00. There are usually customers in here who will talk to newbies about their experience with the water. My husband and I have been drinking the water for 4 years. My first testimonial was my 14 yr. old dog who had a tremendous result from the water. She was barely getting up anymore. We gave her alkaline water not really thinking about it. Within a week she was up and walking around. It was amazing! If you want to check us out our address is 9105B Pineville Matthews Rd. We are the Migun Wellness Center.
jdman

Fair Oaks, CA

#19 Aug 5, 2014
Here is the deal, in order for you to understand what it does, you should educate yourself first by reading the benefits of having balanced ph level and what it does to your body. Knowing this will help 75% of your question. Then it is now up to you to decide what machine to buy since prices varies. It all depends on how deep your pocket is. In my honest opinion based on experience, it does help in more ways than one. They are pricey but it is also you and your families health we are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police investigating after man's body found in ... 3 hr Tink 1
Exploitation or truth? 15 hr NCSB64 2
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) Mon LIL OLE ME 178
Rebate from JCPenney (Mar '09) Jun 22 Conne 38
restaurants that have gone out of business (Oct '12) Jun 15 Menakov 95
Beware of Richie Fox (Feb '16) Jun 15 Tattletale 9
Club Cabaret Now Open Mon-Thur As A Regular Bar Jun 13 mhenry1990 1

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance