Exploits of another crazy/stupid Repu...
Fair Trial

San Dimas, CA

#61 Oct 4, 2011
Deficit cutting plan: Give them a fair trial and then hang them in front of the Capitol. Invite all government contractors and K St. lobbyists. Hmmm, come to think of it: invite all the Republicans in Congress too.

Occupy Wall Street!!!
Mayo

San Dimas, CA

#62 Dec 17, 2011
I told you these Republican/Tea Party members are a bunch of filthy mouthed perverts.

House Republican/Tea Party member's, the $1 Trillion spending bill that cleared the House is a crap sandwich.

For whatever reason, there appears to be a lot of sandwich talk around Capitol Hill when it comes to bills.

House Minority Leader John Boehner also called TARP a “crap sandwich” in 2008.
Grover married a M

Covina, CA

#63 Dec 19, 2011
So when the tax cuts for the Republican/Tea Party nation members millionaires was about to expire, Republicans in congress were quick to extend them.

But they all said screw the middle class of America.

What happened to those members in congress who signed Grover Norquest's pledge not to raise taxes?
Quitter pea

Covina, CA

#64 Feb 12, 2012
For someone (sarah palin) whose Republican/Tea Party Nation party set the mandate for the subprime mortgage fiasco, couldn'nt even finish her term as governor of Alaska, and decided not to run for President herself because she knew she would get creamed.

Sarah Palin sure has a lot of critcism for the man who isactually in the White House doing something for the country, and now adding jobs to the American economy.

It's easy to be a tree-climbing WTF flinger, when you have lots of time on your hands and no one expects much out of you.

Hope someday she (sarah palin) just shuts up.
Romney Jokes

Covina, CA

#65 Jul 4, 2012
Presient Obama has remained the People's President and being out among the People is his joy and so natural for him.

The People in Iowa and all along his bus route will love him and find him to be the one leader who does understand and truly care about their lives.

Obama 2012 and hope for a full Democratic Congress so work, not juvenile obstruction from the GOP, Republican and Tea Party Nation member's.
Fat Christie

La Puente, CA

#66 Jul 6, 2012
Dear Gov. Krispy..., errrr, I mean, Gov. Kreme:

Can't you just take a one week absence from proving what a first-class jackOlas you are and quit proving what total idiots the NJ citizens were in electing you?

You serve as nothing more than very cheap entertainment.

You must be hell for your family to live with! LOSER!
Crazy republicans

Covina, CA

#67 Jul 24, 2012
Ah, teabaggers in Congress - even when they're refusing to actually do their jobs, they still manage to create the WASTE-FRAUD-N-ABUSE that they're always whining about.
No need

La Puente, CA

#68 Aug 9, 2012
There is no need for Democrats to demonize the GOP.

They do it themselves.

Just think about the following: Has the GOP ever initiated a program to help the mentally ill, to feed poor children or to support a serious plan to help undocumented children residing in the United States?

Has the GOP ever initiated a program to make it easier for inner-city folks to vote?

Has the GOP ever initiated a program to cut college student attendance costs?

Has the GOP ever initiated a program to help public school teachers?

To all, of course not.
Flea ticket

Covina, CA

#69 Aug 11, 2012
I think the GOP agenda is quite clear.

More bailouts, handouts and tax breaks for the rich, more crushing deb.

More wars and more spending on the Pentagon.

Who pays? The middle class, the poor and retirees.

Once again, the Republican Party has sold out its constituents.

This is a real dog with fleas ticket with Willard Mitt Romney an Paul Ryan.
Crazy Republican

La Puente, CA

#70 Aug 19, 2012
Did this man really just say this?

Is this the type of person we want making laws for our country?

I am a woman living in a red state. I'm way too old to worry about pregnancy.

I have to say, I am terrified for the younger women in this country.

We now have a bunch of "Archie Bunkers" controlling women's bodies.

What has happened to women's rights?

How did we sit here and allow this to happen?

Oh, yes.

The tea party and the Koch brothers.

Am I the only one afraid for the future of women?
Wrong plateform

La Puente, CA

#71 Sep 2, 2012
The RNC / GOP and the Republican ticket have just become one of the biggest laughing stocks of 2012.

I suspect there is a good percentage of the 18-35 year old demographic who have no idea who Clint Eastwood is or why he is famous, and saw basically an old man addled with dementia talking nonsense with an inaimate object.

And in front of witnesses, and the world.
GOP props

Covina, CA

#72 Sep 5, 2012
Not the last, but the first thing Obama supporters should be providing is facts, because that is the very last thing the Republicans want to admit.
Pencil Head

Covina, CA

#73 Sep 12, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney claims he doesn't drink or use drugs, well his latest stupid stunk changes ALL THAT, HE MUST HAVE HAED IN THE MEDICEN JAR THE NIGHT BEFOR HE SAID:

Foreign Policy Hands Voice Disbelief At Romney Cairo Statement"

Mitt Romney's sharply-worded attack on President Obama over a pair of deadly riots in Muslim countries last night has backfired badly among
foreign policy big mouths in the Republican / Tea Party Nation member's, who cast it as hasty and off-key, released before the facts were clear at what has become a moment of tragedy.

Go back to stealing moneym Willard Mitt Romney!
Kanasstupidious

West Covina, CA

#74 Sep 14, 2012
Three of the Kansas state's top elected Republicans on September 13, 2012 Thursday determined they lacked sufficient evidence of President Barack Obama's birth records to decide whether to remove the Democratic nominee from the November ballot in Kansas.
Hobbits

La Puente, CA

#75 Sep 19, 2012
Forensic tests made public September 19, 2012 Wednesday show that George Zimmerman's was the only DNA that could be identified on the grip of the gun used to fatally shoot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Stalk and murder is more like it.
Slash the moneys

Monrovia, CA

#76 Oct 1, 2012
Is big money running away from Willard Mitt Romney's Campaign coffers?

Remember America LIkes Winners, not loser's like Willard Mitt Romney..

Big time money influence peddlers donors look towards winnable House and Senate races across America.
Mush

Glendora, CA

#77 Oct 6, 2012
Don't fall for the Republican BULL skit Paul D. Ryan and Willard Mitt Romney are spreading around.
Money sources

La Puente, CA

#78 Oct 10, 2012
Lets figure this out, Wynn uses Drug money, Dictators money, Communist Chinesemoney, Mob money, Wallstreet theft money and this racists is complaining about who is president of the Unites States of America?

Steve Wynn, an outspoken critic of President Obama, didn't hold back in his latest criticism of the incumbent president seeking a second term.

Not only is Whnn-ie two-faced he is going blind.. as a bat..
Parties over

Covina, CA

#79 Oct 18, 2012
The parties over and reality has set in, the government was in a deeper position than these "Yoddies ever knew" the yoddies are Tea Party radicals.

The Tea Party congressional candidates made 2010 a wave election for Republicans came to Washington D.C..

All seemed to be united in their desire to cut spending, cut the size of government and place conservative principle over party loyalty.

They will soon learn there is NO loyalty when is comes to getting the job done!

But these congressional tea party newcomers have defied expectations on dozens of votes, sometimes siding with Democrats.
Idiots Oath Repubs

Covina, CA

#80 Oct 18, 2012
13. I believe that children are the property of their parents. It shouldn't be the government's place to tell a parent they should be educated themselves if they want to homeschool their children. When it comes to public schools, I'd rather have my children indoctrinated than educated. No sex ed should be taught, unless it's abstinence only. Creation should be in textbooks, not evolution. Also, the teaching of critical thinking skills should be banned, and history should be rewritten in a way that doesn't promote unwarranted sympathy for Blacks, Indians, Asians, women, child laborers, and others whom liberals claim were victimized in the process of making this the Greatest Country on Earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Watch (Jun '12) 2 hr joseph santa cruz 506
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr StealingPhartze 33,214
Citizens of glendora ca get ready to bend over! 17 hr everybody wants some 5
Heard Chris Jeffes applied (May '16) Tue Pure evil 6
News Pomona police remind residents about holiday re... (Jul '10) Mon No one 5
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) Jun 23 Richard hollien 22
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 22 CassH 4,849

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages