Four vie for position on District Fiv...

Four vie for position on District Five Pomona City Council

There are 64 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Sep 23, 2010, titled Four vie for position on District Five Pomona City Council. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

CANDIDATE: Ginna E. Escobar AGE: 23 OCCUPATION: Businesswoman/community volunteer YEARS LIVING IN CITY OF DISTRICT: 23 years MARRIED?: Single NO.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
So Funny

Long Beach, CA

#62 Nov 17, 2010
yea her courtdate is sopposedly the day of her bday on 2nd week of december.

She is the biggest fraud!!!!!!!!!!

I know some of her relatives who are great people nothing in comparison, she is a shame to her family... thats exactly what i was told!

and if anyone wants to know more just ask
Resident of District 5

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Nov 18, 2010
So Funny wrote:
yea her courtdate is sopposedly the day of her bday on 2nd week of december.
She is the biggest fraud!!!!!!!!!!
I know some of her relatives who are great people nothing in comparison, she is a shame to her family... thats exactly what i was told!
and if anyone wants to know more just ask
Ok, tell us more!
So Funny

Long Beach, CA

#64 Nov 18, 2010
None of the things she was claiming were correct...

She is a fraud. She has nothing to do with buisness as she calims to be a buisness women. She has never held a job for more than a few months and that goes for her mother as well. Her whole thing of how she says she is a "Singer" and preformer on "Broadway" is complete bull. She does nothing more than spend daddy's money all day once again let me clerify her mother does the same dam thing. She claims to be a black belt ahaha that makes me laugh..complete bull again. She says she goes to Uof la vern but what she fails to say is how she was suspended for i dont know how many years for little incidents at her dorms. She is a big crock of lies. her own family cant stand her, other than mommy and daddy, of course...doesnt her act of Stealing Tim Saunders signs show you what kind of a person she is...the guy lost by less than 40 votes and shes taking his signs down and other people on here are saying she was putting signs on their lawn w/out permision. She is a thief but im sure when she goes to court in december her mayor and buddy buddy well have some trick up his sleeve to get his puppet on his side.

The city of pomona needs to look into this girl and double check all the lies. ask her for her tax returns or paycheck stubs from previouse jobs...LIAR
rainbowroxy

United States

#65 Mar 2, 2011
Went to Ingrids house the other day with a friend of mine. All I can say is that chick is so low that she aspires to be white trash. The house has looked like a tow yard for the past year with cars parked that prob don't even work. Beer cans, cigarettes and dirty kids running around in the middle of it all. Did I mention the spray painted swasticas in the garage? Pure white trash, though the bitch is Mexican. Glad I didn't vote for her and she lost. This info needs to b out here for everyone to know. She's a drunk & stoner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 35,072
News Family devastated after Rancho Cucamonga grandm... 8 hr Quirky 16
Karen Davis is a fraud! 19 hr Kdavis 5
Where court cases go 2017 21 hr Clerks duties 1
News Man receives vehicular manslaughter charge afte... (Jun '10) Sat Fuckyouuuu 49
Dirty snapchat!! (Oct '16) Dec 6 banderson968 13
News Ontario police arrest teen wanted in connection... Dec 5 Kurtz 1

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages