LA School Officials Make Case In Sacr...

LA School Officials Make Case In Sacramento

There are 3 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles Channel 4 story from Mar 10, 2008, titled LA School Officials Make Case In Sacramento. In it, KNBC Los Angeles Channel 4 reports that:

“California has the highest academic standards in the nation, and billions more are needed to ensure all students have the opportunity to meet these standards.”

Los Angeles County educators headed to Sacramento Monday to protest a budget proposal that would slash education funding by $4.8 billion in the next fiscal year. via KNBC Los Angeles Channel 4

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles Channel 4.

RAY

Compton, CA

#1 Mar 13, 2008
It's hard to teach kids that can't speak english.
Mark Smith

Glendora, CA

#2 Feb 4, 2011
I made a CASE in my garage. Now I can store my make-up kit it it.
Mubarak Thugs

San Dimas, CA

#3 Feb 4, 2011
Just like Mubarak's thugs someone in Glendora California is trying to shut down this forum.

Over loading the comments section with haggled topics, against those who have something to say about Glendora's up coming municipal election of March 08, 2011 concerning the candidates.

Who would do something like this, have they done it in the past? Have they tampered with past election ballots? Was there someone on the inside of city hall to change the out come of an election, by being inside to alter or change mail in ballots or make them just go away?

Mail in ballots are handled by city hall personel and gathered up an sorted inside city hall, with no one watching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr MidPhartz 32,924
1977 murder (Sep '07) 20 hr Mary 38
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Fri riot illegals 3,255
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Apr 26 Holscad 35
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Apr 24 mixedup 442
News Learn more about Muslim culture at - Open Mosqu... Mar 30 Crusader_no mercy... 1
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) Mar '17 Ted Trent 41

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages