Upland to have new farmers market

Upland to have new farmers market

There are 23 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Upland to have new farmers market. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

The city is not allowing residents to go for long without a downtown farmers market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bring It

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#21 Oct 6, 2010
bdd wrote:
<quoted text>
The price if doing busienss is employees, cost of goods and rent. Taxes are supposed to go to benefit those that pay them, not to be redistrubuted to things that don't help. That fee is in additional all other taxes to be in business. This is the only part of the city where a business has to pay an extra fee.
As long as you are ok with taking money from one person and giving to another so you can have an orange on Saturday is fine with me. While you are down there eating your orange take a walk around so the next time you have something to say you will at least have some information to make your argument. From 8th St to Arrow, West side of Euclid to Campus. Every building owner and business donates extra money to the city to run events like this.
Well if you're still complaining about the cost of doing business, then get out! How can you just randomly say what will benefit and what won't benefit your business? You really don't know. This is a good, community event and I will most definitely be supporting it as I'm sure many other will be doing.
Bring It

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#22 Oct 6, 2010
bdd wrote:
<quoted text>
The price if doing busienss is employees, cost of goods and rent. Taxes are supposed to go to benefit those that pay them, not to be redistrubuted to things that don't help. That fee is in additional all other taxes to be in business. This is the only part of the city where a business has to pay an extra fee.
As long as you are ok with taking money from one person and giving to another so you can have an orange on Saturday is fine with me. While you are down there eating your orange take a walk around so the next time you have something to say you will at least have some information to make your argument. From 8th St to Arrow, West side of Euclid to Campus. Every building owner and business donates extra money to the city to run events like this.
Are you a small local grocer? Afraid of a little competition???
artichoke

Ontario, CA

#23 Oct 6, 2010
Can we buy some weed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Choice of hotels 19 hr great resting 1
what a great adventure 19 hr great exploring 1
great shopping 19 hr great shopping 1
What to dine with real people 19 hr great food 1
Crimes of Glendora ca 19 hr potholes 2
Promoted events in Glendora 19 hr birdie 1
Another happy ending just the beginning 20 hr grown uppers 2

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance