2 dead in 10-vehicle crash on eastbou...

2 dead in 10-vehicle crash on eastbound 210 freeway

There are 13 comments on the LA Daily News story from Nov 19, 2010, titled 2 dead in 10-vehicle crash on eastbound 210 freeway. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Two people died in a fiery 10-vehicle crash on the eastbound Foothill Freeway that backed up traffic into Los Angeles County for more than five hours, authorities said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Al C

Compton, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2010
I'm sure it was some Mexican driving the big rig that caused the accident.

“Be the change you want to see!”

Since: Dec 08

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Californians "know how to drive".....

Maybe they do.

It's all the damn foreigners who don't.
Bill

Norwalk, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2010
Al C wrote:
Actually, it was a white anglo-saxon protestant (WASP)!
Home Video of crash

Moreno Valley, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2010
http://economy4abc.blogspot.com/2010/11/exclu...

This is home video of the crash literally seconds after it took place, taken from an iPhone. Shows the truck literally exploding in flames.
Proud Liberal

North Hollywood, CA

#6 Nov 19, 2010
Home Video of crash wrote:
This is home video of the crash literally seconds after it took place, taken from an iPhone. Shows the truck literally exploding in flames.
I'm resisting hitting that link - looks like someone trying to get me on his ECONOMY blog?

“Be the change you want to see!”

Since: Dec 08

Rio Rancho, NM

#8 Nov 19, 2010
Proud Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm resisting hitting that link - looks like someone trying to get me on his ECONOMY blog?
Which shows how ignorant you are.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation.”~~ Herbert Spencer

You're just a closed-minded, prejudiced fool,
incapable of learning anything new......
Bureaucratic Mess

Pasadena, CA

#9 Nov 19, 2010
I'm pretty sick of big rigs and the danger they cause and the damage they do in LA. I always try to stay out of the right two lanes that they're restricted to because those lanes are pocked with potholes.

I appreciate the boon to the local economy that the Port of LA is, but the big rigs should have a speed limit of no more than 40 mph in LA county and the Feds should pay us a fee for the damage the rigs cause in carrying goods out of the ports to other parts of the country. But realistically, the Feds refuse to even protect us from the illegal immigrant invasion.
DAX

Riverside, CA

#10 Nov 19, 2010
no doubt caused by excessive speed. typical for LA
Annie G

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#11 Nov 19, 2010
Al C wrote:
try watching the move "A day without a Mexican"....people like you are total idiots.... You don't seem to complain that Mexican clean your yards, cook your food, and pick your vegetables.
Bureaucratic Mess

Pasadena, CA

#12 Nov 19, 2010
Annie G wrote:
<quoted text>
try watching the move "A day without a Mexican"....people like you are total idiots.... You don't seem to complain that Mexican clean your yards, cook your food, and pick your vegetables.
And don't forget, "clean our toilets," per your king mayor VivaLaRaza. Nobody hates Mexicans, we just prefer legal ones.
old timer

Eureka, CA

#13 Nov 19, 2010
Hey everybody it is going to be wet this weekend. Everbody be careful now!
Annie G

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#14 Nov 19, 2010
Bureaucratic Mess wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget, "clean our toilets," per your king mayor VivaLaRaza. Nobody hates Mexicans, we just prefer legal ones.
i prefer legal ones myself, I just think it's ignorant for someone to say "I'm sure it was a Mexican driving the rig"....what does being mexican have to do with a tragic accident?
Alex

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 19, 2010
speeds on the 210 are too high

cars routinely drive 70-80mph, or faster

the lanes are somewhat narrow, too, as far as freeway lanes go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
visiting a graveyard 5 hr DaviscpO 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 32,714
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) 16 hr annoymous 19
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Mon Recall Mayor Mayer 1
News Walmart workers protest wages, benefits at Onta... (Nov '13) Dec 20 Birds Landing Bob 29
News Verizon FiOS installation halted in three cities (Mar '10) Jul '16 Alford 69
Garage Door Service Claremont (May '16) May '16 GDRClaremont 1

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages