Mark Smith Wannabe Cop

Posted in the Claremont Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Made in Glendora

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 14, 2012
How else can you explain this walking piece of bat dung? Runs around town looking for people on cell phones while driving, or speeding pass Heriatge Oak, or trying to blame every accident on the city, or looking at curbs to see if they're ada approved or making sure everyone has their lawn mowed.
It's real obvious from this scum sucking jackasses remarks at council meeting he has no life. Who likes him in town anyway besides Sharon I used to live in a campground, Linda her right hand girl, Eddie the Garden Gnome or whover the girl he lives with is?
Mark takes a lot of pride in being obnoxious, he knows it's his only talent. I wonder how many of his old buddies would even return his call? John, Kristin, Adin (get a job yet, hope you heven't and hope it feels good), Eugene or Erica have you talked to the guy who dragged you down the sewer of obscurity lately?
To top it off Wannabe Cop Markie Boy wants to be one so bad he posts tons of hate about them, don't you Markie?
Truly this is a guy that needs lots of medication.

You weren't made in Glendora little boy Smith, you came right out of a cess pool.
Good Night Douche Bag
Season well

West Covina, CA

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Looks like the Swain goose is crowing again, P.S. take a good look in your rear view mirror if it says F.B.I. than your goose is cooked.
Made in Glendora

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Gee if it wasn't Mark Smith actually making all the idiotic posts here the goof ball making all the replies wouldn't post so much would he?
Pumpkin Pies

West Covina, CA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Hope everyone one gets some pumpkin pies this coming holiday.

More cooking tips.
Made in Glendora

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Nothing funny about you Mark but it would be entertaining to see you shove a pie up your own ass.
FathersDay

Covina, CA

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Looks like it will be a Father and Son trial fr the Murder in Sylmar, California murder.

Since the Son called and brought the Sheriff Deputy father to the Murder site, and most likely was present whenhis father murder the man in cold blood, the son should be arrested and charged also!

We wouldn't want a double standard when it comes to police officers now would we?

How do you like that, the cheap punk could turn around to face the judge or the press when he was charged in court.

But wait te piece of crude ges an extra 30days before he is brought back into the court room.
Dad

Glendora, CA

#7 Nov 15, 2012
I take exception to all the crude comments about my son Mark. If you people knew what a tough childhood my son had, you would feel pity rather than hatred for him. I know you think he is a poor excuse, but please let him tell you about his hardships growing up and into adulthood; where he could not hold a job...even as a custodian. I promise to tell more if you will stop with all the name calling please!
Made in Glendora

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 15, 2012
I'm all ears. Not believable ears but entertain me.
Dad

Glendora, CA

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Did you know he worked at JPL in Pasadena?
PD problem

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 16, 2012
If he's a jerk off cop that is not good at what he does then file a formal complaint with the Glendora Police Department, Police Chief, and the City of Glendora.
Send three complaints addressed to each party.
Request a follow up in your complaint.
State the issues you and the community are having with this individual officer.
This is why we have a local police department. As residents we have a voice with the Glendora Police. You may also have to fill out the Police Department's complaint form about this officer. Good luck
SatDown

Covina, CA

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Looks like it will be a Father and Son trial fr the Murder in Sylmar, California murder.

Since the muders-Son called and brought the Sheriff Deputy father to the Murder site, and most likely was present when his killer-father murder the man in cold blood, the son should be arrested and charged also!

We wouldn't want a double standard when it comes to police officers now would we?

How do you like that, the cheap punk could turn around to face the judge or the press when he was charged in court.

But wait the piece of crude gets an extra 30days before he is brought back into the court room.
Young man

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Gives you such great insight into the human mind.
Sylmar

Covina, CA

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Looks like it will be a Father and Son trial for the Murder in Sylmar, California.

Since the muders-Son called and brought the Sheriff Deputy father to the Murder site, and most likely was present when his killer-father murder the man in cold blood, the son should be arrested and charged also!

But wait the piece of crude gets an extra 30days before he is brought back into the court room.
Joe Friday

Modesto, CA

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Yeah I heard he worked at JPL but never told what his job was or why he's not there anymore. He's still a loser and a big mouth with no type of dignity.
Sylmar

Covina, CA

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Looks like it will be a Father and Son trial for the Murder in Sylmar, California.

How do you like that, the cheap murdering punk could turn around to face the judge or the press when he was charged in court.

Joe Friday

Modesto, CA

#17 Nov 17, 2012
In my opinion Mark Smith puts all these cop hate posts up. Of course we all know Mark Smith will call the cops in a flat second when he gets scared, isn't that right Jelly Smith? Wonder if Smith will ever use his own name and claim he doesn't make these posts or explain his hate for the police? Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen because in my opinion Smith 1) knows he's doing it and 2) is scared to death of real men like Joe Friday. He's also probably afraid of infants, bunnies and puppies because Smith is nothing but a little coward. Now you can expect a stupid remark from Smith because it's the only type he writes, poorly.
JoeFridays

Covina, CA

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Looks like it will be a Father and Son trial for the cold blooded Murder in Sylmar, California.

Since the murders-Son called and brought the Sheriff Deputy father to the Murder site, and most likely was present when his killer-father murder the man in cold blood, the son should be arrested and charged also!

How do you like that, the cheap murdering punk could turn around to face the judge or the press when he was charged in court.

But wait the piece of crud gets an extra 30 days before he is brought back into the court room.
Dad

Kent, WA

#19 Nov 18, 2012
When my son worked at JPL nothing was ever dusty...until the accident that is. That is another story.
To Dad

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Nov 18, 2012
Don't worry about the people on here talking bad about your son. Yeah he might not be the best neighbor I don't know him or have even heard of him but that doesn't give anybody the right to talk down on him. Obviously they are not happy enough in there life to feel the need to come on here and bring someone down with them. God bless
JoeFriesday

Covina, CA

#21 Nov 18, 2012
Looks like it will be a Father and Son trial for the cold blooded Murder in Sylmar, California.

Since the murders-Son called and brought the Sheriff Deputy father to the Murder site, and most likely was present when his killer-father murder the man in cold blood, the son should be arrested and charged also!

They both cooked their own gooses this time.

But wait the piece of crud gets an extra 30 days before he is brought back into the court room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Erica Responsible For Mark Smith's Conduct (Feb '11) 33 min 100 Persent 64
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,249
Avalon Bay ugly building Glendora CA 1 hr 26 hours 6
Islam is a 7th century throw back 3 hr Owwilla 1
Chris Jeffers has serious problems 4 hr messed CJ 5
What happened to the 10 second rule 4 hr head shot 1
West Covina K-9 Reiko returns home as police id... Wed Anonymous 1

Claremont News Video

Claremont Dating
Find my Match