No

Other (explain below)

RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5404 Oct 8, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
MITT DOLEWATER.
You seem to be prone to hysterical outbursts. If you want 4 more years of failed African rule, no one is denying your RIGHT to vote Obama and his White lapdog Democrat political candidates.
Ronald
Ronald
I agree, nice post, it seems like Mitt Dullwater is suffering from white guilt. Most of us have enough of that experiment.

Riccardo
BrassRing

Sierra Madre, CA

#5405 Oct 8, 2012
Remember when brass expands it's because it's hot?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5406 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
what I present is factual....sometimes it is just points of perseption that you folks on the right might lack from ordinary working people.
if you consider facts hyterical?? then you have thing upside down.
which doesnt suprise me, since you have about everything else backwards.
it does sound a bit outlandish when you refer to the govenment as "african"...... it is also a bit on the racist side of things.
but then again, racism is another trademark of (most of)the teapublicans.
saying something like, "failed african rule", lends to the perception that youre are out of touch with reality.
was the UN too, lead by african rule?? under kofi annan??
boy you must have gone balistic after that happened??
MITT DOLEWATER.

Yes. I agree with Obama's African pal, Holder. He says Americans who use political correctness as a justification for their refusal to discuss matters of race in an honest, open, and forthright manner are (as he puts it) "cowards".

The growing anger and hostility of the Africans towards those of the non-African "Hispanic" community, the Asian community, and the White community, is primarily the result of disingenuous White "Liberals" pretending to like the Africans. The Africans know they are lying through their teeth. The brunt of that growing anger and hostility is suffered primarily by scapegoated ordinary White worker ("middle") class women and men. Since the Africans came to power, much of that anger and hostility has been provoked by the "politics of envy" of the African ruling class and their wealthy White "Liberal" compatriots.

Rather than destroying the White worker ("middle") class by taxing away their meager "wealth" and transferring it to the Africans, why don't you and those of like-mind just pack up and move into an African neighborhood? Were you and your hypocritical like minded friends to do that, it would achieve the integration of the Africans without needing Government force to achieve that end. That would be putting your money where your mouth is.(in a manner of speaking) You are not afraid to move in around the Africans, are you?

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5407 Oct 8, 2012
You are correct Ronald, it seemed like the great race experiment backfired on us. Now it's an all out race and class warfare. Just like here in CA the middle class are paying the high added tax that only this great state adds on which is basically just "sticking it to the middle class". How did transferring all that money to the Africans work in Katrina?
Stephanie

Barstow, CA

#5408 Oct 8, 2012
When is the Stephanie is driving to Seal Beach, California?
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5409 Oct 8, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
MITT DOLEWATER.
Yes. I agree with Obama's African pal, Holder. He says Americans who use political correctness as a justification for their refusal to discuss matters of race in an honest, open, and forthright manner are (as he puts it) "cowards".
The growing anger and hostility of the Africans towards those of the non-African "Hispanic" community, the Asian community, and the White community, is primarily the result of disingenuous White "Liberals" pretending to like the Africans. The Africans know they are lying through their teeth. The brunt of that growing anger and hostility is suffered primarily by scapegoated ordinary White worker ("middle") class women and men. Since the Africans came to power, much of that anger and hostility has been provoked by the "politics of envy" of the African ruling class and their wealthy White "Liberal" compatriots.
Rather than destroying the White worker ("middle") class by taxing away their meager "wealth" and transferring it to the Africans, why don't you and those of like-mind just pack up and move into an African neighborhood? Were you and your hypocritical like minded friends to do that, it would achieve the integration of the Africans without needing Government force to achieve that end. That would be putting your money where your mouth is.(in a manner of speaking) You are not afraid to move in around the Africans, are you?
Ronald
now that is more like it!!

I love goading you to show your true self!!

you sounded JUST like romney during his "47% video"

you seem to have some racial issues.

but just to let you know, yes I spent time already living among the "africans".

they spoke french!!

that was the post Id nominate for bizaree post of the year award!

I suppose Obama got where he is because he is lazy!!
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5410 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
You are correct Ronald, it seemed like the great race experiment backfired on us. Now it's an all out race and class warfare. Just like here in CA the middle class are paying the high added tax that only this great state adds on which is basically just "sticking it to the middle class". How did transferring all that money to the Africans work in Katrina?
boy you guys are racist!!

hows that race war going for you??

the only race war going on, is in the minds of dimented rightwing fools like you and ron.

didnt the bush administration helped all those equally??(if a bit slowly)

after all, many WHITES were forced into fema trailers as well.

you logic is quite backwards.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5411 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
boy you guys are racist!!
hows that race war going for you??
the only race war going on, is in the minds of dimented rightwing fools like you and ron.
didnt the bush administration helped all those equally??(if a bit slowly)
after all, many WHITES were forced into fema trailers as well.
you logic is quite backwards.
Mitt
Actually you are the one that said you voted for the great Obama because of his race. Are you flipping now? It's not being a racist to speak honest about the race and class war fares going on today. All the blame goes to Obama for making it happen. When Barak Obama was elected, the liberal pundits hailed his presidency as a “landmark” and swooned at the thought of the “healing of the racial divide.” That was then. Now, three years into the Obama administration, the “post racial president” has already presided over the greatest escalation of racial disharmony since the 1950&#8242;s.
Remember the Black Panthers who stood outside of a polling place, brandishing billy clubs and intimidating voters? Not only were they not prosecuted, insiders at the Justice Department reported that the decision to look the other way was the stated policy of Obama’s blatantly racist Attorney General, Eric Holder – he apparently made it clear that he “has no interest” in bringing charges against anyone who happens to be black.

Look how oblamer used the treyvon martin case, look at his pastor the great rev wright. virtually all of the media disingenuously posted pictures of 17 year old Martin that were obviously taken when he was barely 13 (innocent smile and all). This is significant, as it now appears Trayvon Martin was much more robust in size, and more than capable of the kind of attack he allegedly launched at the shooter, George Zimmerman. On St. Patrick’s Day weekend in Chicago, there were more than 40 shootings, with a dozen people killed (most of them black). Once again, neither President Obama nor Attorney General Holder seemed interested in dealing with the carnage.“Black on black crime” has no political value, nor does “black on white” violence. Nope. In the Obama administration, only “white on black” crime deserves attention.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5412 Oct 8, 2012
Mitt

Thus, when a black teenager is killed by a man who simply has a “white-sounding” name, out to the lawn of the White House comes Obama, telling the nation that “if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” What exactly does that even mean? Is the President suggesting that if the victim did not “look like Trayvon” that the alleged crime was somehow less serious?

The harsh reality is that while Barak Obama and Eric Holder are “outraged” whenever a violent act by a white person (or even half-white) results in the death of a black victim, it has become painfully obvious that they are more than merely indifferent to crimes committed by blacks against whites. Instead, the official policy of the Obama administration is clearly one of intentionally exacerbating racial tensions and hostility at every opportunity. And for no other reason than political gain.

The “post racial president” indeed…

Riccardo
CompanyR

Covina, CA

#5413 Oct 8, 2012
Paul D. Ryan is goig to put granny in a death house and take away her Social Security bennies.

Just goes to show you all when the New Third Riech Republican party headed by the crazy people like Willard Mitt Romney & Paul D. Ryan..
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5414 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Mitt
Thus, when a black teenager is killed by a man who simply has a “white-sounding” name, out to the lawn of the White House comes Obama, telling the nation that “if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” What exactly does that even mean? Is the President suggesting that if the victim did not “look like Trayvon” that the alleged crime was somehow less serious?
The harsh reality is that while Barak Obama and Eric Holder are “outraged” whenever a violent act by a white person (or even half-white) results in the death of a black victim, it has become painfully obvious that they are more than merely indifferent to crimes committed by blacks against whites. Instead, the official policy of the Obama administration is clearly one of intentionally exacerbating racial tensions and hostility at every opportunity. And for no other reason than political gain.
The “post racial president” indeed…
Riccardo
YOUR rhetoric unfortunately doesnt match reality.

local city police are swamped with black on black crime, as usual....

no one in the white establishment gives a crap.....and never has..

but according to you?? now we have a black president and the justice dept turned all that on its head in just three years?? wow!!

now it is a black on white killing fest??? and the establishment is ignoring it, because obama and holder are in power??

you are lost on planet faux.......mabey planet rush.

you do realize what comes out of that mans mouth has NO bearing on the real world...

look at some crime stats before you leave a silly sounding post like that. fool
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5415 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
now that is more like it!!
I love goading you to show your true self!!
you sounded JUST like romney during his "47% video"
you seem to have some racial issues.
but just to let you know, yes I spent time already living among the "africans".
they spoke french!!
that was the post Id nominate for bizaree post of the year award!
I suppose Obama got where he is because he is lazy!!
MITT DOLEWATER.

Exactly! Those most likely to support Governmental efforts to destroy peaceful worker ("middle") class White neighborhoods are those who are far removed from the danger themselves. For example, the Anderson California area is about as far removed from the State's dangerous African population as one can get. In fact, while it is still far too many, Anderson is blessed by having a population that is "only" 0.06% African.

Your point about the "French speaking Africans" is also a point well taken. Because of your association with them, you are undoubtedly aware that the French speaking Haitian Africans once butchered every last White child, mother, and man - in the most horrifically savage manner civilized man can hardly imagine - along with most of the Island's Mulattoes. Residing in the Anderson area you are probably safe, but you should keep a watchful eye out for the 0.06%.

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5416 Oct 8, 2012
CompanyR wrote:
Paul D. Ryan is goig to put granny in a death house and take away her Social Security bennies.
Just goes to show you all when the New Third Riech Republican party headed by the crazy people like Willard Mitt Romney & Paul D. Ryan..
I agree, Ryan will make that old granny looking guy look even more like the drunk uncle, can't wait for that debate.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5417 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
but according to you?? now we have a black president and the justice dept turned all that on its head in just three years?? wow!!
now it is a black on white killing fest??? and the establishment is ignoring it, because obama and holder are in power??
you do realize what comes out of that mans mouth has NO bearing on the real world...
Mitt

Playing the race card again. The "white establishment"? I feel your white guilt, I but you hurt for the native American too? Do you go to Indian gambling to pay back the red brothers? I agree most of the big city crime is black on black, now if a gangster shoots another gang banger, what should the establishment do about it? How is it treated different? Obama and holder are race geared communist political. Just listen to the great rev. wright, obama's pastor.

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5418 Oct 8, 2012
the great obama's supporters:

MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5419 Oct 8, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
MITT DOLEWATER.
Exactly! Those most likely to support Governmental efforts to destroy peaceful worker ("middle") class White neighborhoods are those who are far removed from the danger themselves. For example, the Anderson California area is about as far removed from the State's dangerous African population as one can get. In fact, while it is still far too many, Anderson is blessed by having a population that is "only" 0.06% African.
Your point about the "French speaking Africans" is also a point well taken. Because of your association with them, you are undoubtedly aware that the French speaking Haitian Africans once butchered every last White child, mother, and man - in the most horrifically savage manner civilized man can hardly imagine - along with most of the Island's Mulattoes. Residing in the Anderson area you are probably safe, but you should keep a watchful eye out for the 0.06%.
Ronald
wow I guess this is the racist in you revealing himself.

.06 isnt really that threatening....IS IT??
im mean how paranoid can ya get.

you must live in some really lily white part of ca.

no doubt you realize that your compleatly surrounded by people like ricardo and myself(a highly mixed european with eastern european blood)

people with diversity in other words....

are you like sen. scott brown??

can you tell how many black grandparents someone like obama has??

I wouldnt go into black on white violence of the missionary age...

whitey, in his colonial conquests, out killed those of darker color by many, many times over.

youd be hitlers wet dream with the purity of youre racial attitudes.

Ill bet you have a copy of mein kampf somewhere on the book shelves?? along with the turner diaries perhaps??
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5420 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
MITT DOLEWATER.

Actually, even according to Government's own statistics, there is more African on White violent crime than there is African on African violent crime:

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

"Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

"Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

"Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

"Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa."

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8nf2zsn

Ronald
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5421 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
Playing the race card again. The "white establishment"? I feel your white guilt, I but you hurt for the native American too? Do you go to Indian gambling to pay back the red brothers? I agree most of the big city crime is black on black, now if a gangster shoots another gang banger, what should the establishment do about it? How is it treated different? Obama and holder are race geared communist political. Just listen to the great rev. wright, obama's pastor.
Riccardo
this racial discussion you are having with yourself has turned silly.

your answers have no bearing on anything resembling reality.

if you get back to the issues(and get off trayvon, that was months ago) well have a discussion.

right now, it has turned ridiculous, with your racial self hate(for flatinos) coming out strong.

give it a rest, and stick to REAL issues.....like health care, jobs ect.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5422 Oct 8, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
MITT DOLEWATER.
Actually, even according to Government's own statistics, there is more African on White violent crime than there is African on African violent crime:
"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
"Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
"Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
"Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
"Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa."
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8nf2zsn
Ronald
That is why I turn on the TV every night to see blacks raging through white neighborhoods...!!!

I see your point!!

when will it stop??

when will they turn the guns on themselves and leave peaceful whites alone.

ok ron.....

you live a dream world where blacks are rampaging white neighborhoods(when they mostly rampage their own)

you saw this in 92'...or were you sleepin??

the statistics dont back you up ron...

black on black crime still rules the rooost many times over...

next comes white men killing their wives.

the ghettos in places like New orleans, new york city, washington dc, chicago, birmingham and miami are simply out of control....

but over all?? violent crime is actually down.

because all the people who you think are getting killed??? are actually safe in their white neighborhoods...

what planet do you live any ways??

are you one of those people who thinks Obama is going to take away your gun???

let me hear your angst for his abusing the constituion?? and mabey we can find some common ground...

but when it comes to crime???(and just about everything else?) you live in dream world...
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5423 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, Ryan will make that old granny looking guy look even more like the drunk uncle, can't wait for that debate.
im looking forward to it as well.....

biden is a real spitfire....
and ryan is also a gaffe machine from deep inside the mind of ayn rand.

btw: most people dont really like her selfish philosophy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glendora teen still missing, police seek public... (Sep '09) 44 min samvattanika1 81
Who's supporting Erica Landmann-Johnsey’s Glend... (Feb '11) 54 min spudders 18
Who's supporting Erica Landmann-Johnsey’s Glend... (Feb '11) 55 min out sourced 20
Erica Landmann-Johnsey's Attorney- Cory Briggs (Jan '11) 55 min NO source 48
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 28,453
topix/sgvt reporter spreads bull 5 hr sketch pad 2
Communist Chinese don't like Christmas 8 hr befitting 1

Claremont News Video

Claremont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Claremont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Claremont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Claremont