Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,373

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
garbage in garbage out

Portland, OR

#142122 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
However, you really know there is no comparing a SS couple with a hetro couple, don't you?
You must be refering to the fact that SS couples don't have the alarmingly high divorce rates and the high incidents of domestic violence in heterosexual couples do?

Otherwise. I am sure you back up you OPINION with some FACTS? And by FACTS I don't mean that same old tiresome bullshit that your kind cuts and pastes from sites frequented by your hate mongering peers.
garbage in garbage out

Portland, OR

#142123 May 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
I thought I knew the difference between men and women. Until I ran into you of course.
Now I'm enlightened...

Dan, Last I checked the ones with the internal sex organs are the girls and the ones with their junk out front are the boys... Did something happen?
Dan

Roseville, CA

#142124 May 22, 2012
Pretty simple shit.

Two adults are lucky enough to find each other then determine they each have a mutual sense of love, understanding, attraction and wish to commit.

Marriage.

Ding A Ling A Bang A Wang Lon.

How in the HELL can someone argue it given;

It's no one's business but the couple involved.

????????

Christ....I don't head over to my neighbor 3 doors down and advise him I don't like the flowers in his yard because I dislike daisies.

It's about the same damn thing.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#142125 May 22, 2012
garbage in garbage out wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, Last I checked the ones with the internal sex organs are the girls and the ones with their junk out front are the boys... Did something happen?
Yeah.

Something happened.

And I'm still pissed.

God shorted me as a male.

The bastard. Took me until the age of SEVEN to determine which of the two between my ding a ling and my belly button was the one that squirted when I needed to go.

God BETTER have a first class ticket to heaven when the time comes because I paid the fare already.
The Lady Doctor

Portland, OR

#142126 May 22, 2012
Found this nutty rant posted on another SS marriage forum 18 minutes ago and I am suspecting that someones tin foil hat is on a bit tight...
KiMare wrote:
At the very core, in the deepest point, totally absent of your favorite whipping post, Christianity, is evolution, your very own bastion, exposing the absurdity of gay 'marriage'.

Go back as far as you can. To the point where human genders first appear. In that very point, you find the roots of marriage. The transition from simple cells to male and female.

Some things will never change, they are, simply reality. It's why you childishly pretend I don't exist.
I try to ignore trolls but I really need to know when the "human genders" first appeared on earth...
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#142128 May 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
They hold opinions gays are mentally imbalanced.
I've got good friends of mine who hold the same view, we just differ. My friends are not as caustic as these asses in here but they'd vote against gay marriage so you know we sometimes get in heated debates on this that and the other with the end not being based no logic on their part but emotion which they readily accept during the end of our arguments.
Are those the guys you rescued the lesbians from that night you stopped in for a few captains and cokes? And they hugged you and winked when you saved them from your icehole buddies? I remember that. YUK!YUK!YUK!

You big hero Galoot, you're so modest! YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#142129 May 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is anyone else thinking 'Sybil' here????
No.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Winston Smith

United States

#142130 May 22, 2012
The Lady Doctor wrote:
Found this nutty rant posted on another SS marriage forum 18 minutes ago and I am suspecting that someones tin foil hat is on a bit tight...
<quoted text>
I try to ignore trolls but I really need to know when the "human genders" first appeared on earth...
He posted the same tripe here a page or two back and has yet to respond to my comment. I think the lad has some issues with chronological order. Marriage has nowt to do with evolution, vegetation, and microbes.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#142131 May 22, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those the guys you rescued the lesbians from that night you stopped in for a few captains and cokes? And they hugged you and winked when you saved them from your icehole buddies? I remember that. YUK!YUK!YUK!
You big hero Galoot, you're so modest! YUK!YUK!YUK!
Geeezus....

LOL!!!

Nah...they're straight and like you they don't approve of gay marriage.

They're also successful bussnessmen sans one who like me would probably turn your into the human pretzel should you talk shit in person like you do in the safety of the internet...LOL!!!

Have a good night loser.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#142132 May 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
Pretty simple shit.
Two adults are lucky enough to find each other then determine they each have a mutual sense of love, understanding, attraction and wish to commit.
Marriage.
Ding A Ling A Bang A Wang Lon.
How in the HELL can someone argue it given;
It's no one's business but the couple involved.
????????
Christ....I don't head over to my neighbor 3 doors down and advise him I don't like the flowers in his yard because I dislike daisies.
It's about the same damn thing.
So your opinion is let the daisies marry.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#142133 May 22, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So your opinion is let the daisies marry.
wtf over?
Dan

Roseville, CA

#142134 May 22, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So your opinion is let the daisies marry.
Err...

...flora doesn't have the capability to marry.

It's alright...just sleep it off...LOL!!!
Truth has no lib friends

Redding, CA

#142135 May 22, 2012
Buttered pancakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
Had they let you in that university you would have discovered Central California is mainly Rebublican as am I.
All of your other posts are so ignorant it just seemed useless to even try to get the truth through your fog!
BUT... you trying to claim that Sac Towne (central Ca.) is Republican??? That takes the cake!!! LMFAO
Have you ever been to the State Capital? For cryin' out load!
Have you ever been to Sac, State? Have you ever been to Chico, CSUC, Paradise, Oroville? etc, etc, etc...
Give me a break! And screw you for even thinking that I am as gullible and or as stupid as a liberal! Trying to pull this crap over my euyes??? LMAO
Dan

Roseville, CA

#142136 May 22, 2012
Truth has no lib friends wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your other posts are so ignorant it just seemed useless to even try to get the truth through your fog!
BUT... you trying to claim that Sac Towne (central Ca.) is Republican??? That takes the cake!!! LMFAO
Have you ever been to Sac, State? Have you ever been to Chico, CSUC, Paradise, Oroville? etc, etc, etc...
Give me a break! And screw you for even thinking that I am as gullible and or as stupid as a liberal! Trying to pull this crap over my euyes??? LMAO
Number one - I live in Sacramento.

Help???

Number two - Yes I've been to the State Capitol.

Highlight of my life.It beat getting married, having kids and traveling to Singapore. LOL!!!

And yes big man...been to the exotic regions of Chico, Fresno, Los Angeles, San Diego and other locales like places in Colorado, Ohio, Germany...

Geezus buddy....LOL!!!

Are you not worldly??? Most people have lived and been to places all over this damned world - you?????
The Drooling Porky Pig

Santa Cruz, CA

#142137 May 22, 2012
Truth has no lib friends wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice RANT!

U MAD?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#142138 May 22, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't need to penguin boy. It's a public forum.
<quoted text>
And you were appointed arbitrator of Topix when exactly? Sorry penguin boy, it's a public forum.
<quoted text>
No dear, telling people that penguins flew to the middle east in order to board Noah's imaginary ark is being stuck on stupid and making no sense. Since the day you so publically proclaimed that it was your belief that penguins can fly, you lost the ability to call anyone else stupid.
<quoted text>
The people that you call second class need no defense from me. They are quite capable of demonstrating how stupid you are all on their own. They do so ad nauseum. I merely chimed in because it amuses me to demonstrate what a small, insignificant little speck of assclown that you are.
Now you run along and continue doing what you do best. You keep posting childish insults to everyone ok hon? I mean, we all know you have nothing to add to any conversation, so no one is expecting you to discuss an issue or actual topic.
lol tissy fit time I see, just like a woman. First off I was responding to a different second class idiot, not you. Second if you are going to quote me dont't screw it up like you did, lil queer boy. Chime back into your man hole cuzwe don't want you hear from you. I still have the ability to call you stupid becauseyou really are. Now run along and quit spreading rummors
Dan

Roseville, CA

#142139 May 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
lol tissy fit time I see, just like a woman. First off I was responding to a different second class idiot, not you. Second if you are going to quote me dont't screw it up like you did, lil queer boy. Chime back into your man hole cuzwe don't want you hear from you. I still have the ability to call you stupid becauseyou really are. Now run along and quit spreading rummors
Text at home Junior....looks like shit on the internet.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#142140 May 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeezus....
LOL!!!
Nah...they're straight and like you they don't approve of gay marriage.
They're also successful bussnessmen sans one who like me would probably turn your into the human pretzel should you talk shit in person like you do in the safety of the internet...LOL!!!
Have a good night loser.
I support same sex marriage. You need to pay attention to be an "also successful bussnessmen" Dan.

A human pretzel! Last time you decided I wasn't being tolerant and diverse enough you threatened to beat me into a greasy stain. Talk about a keyboard tough guy! Still having anger management challenges I see.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#142141 May 23, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey....
...who are we to question you. You're the center. The center of the universe.
Shit...I have no DOUBT God Himself calls you on the Batphone to work out His own problems.
See...I thought I knew the difference betyween men and women. Until I ran into you of course.
Now I'm enlightened.
LOL!!!
What a pompous goofball you are. Assuming you know more than the people who stand around you yet you never met them.
Well friend. You keep up the good fight and remain the point of knowledge to all us simpletons.
A purely ad hominem attack reveals the ignorance of only one person.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#142142 May 23, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Hermie,
Do you know just how many married couples never had kids?
Are you telling me their marriages are null and void because some nutjob calling himself 'KiMera' and a God damned forum said so??
Good luck on that one goof...LOL!!!
You sure get annoyed by a 'nut job', don't you? Smile.

96% of marriages procreate children in the world. Gay unions procreate 0%. Kind of makes someone saying children don't factor into marriage look pretty stupid.

Of course reproduction in not 'required' for marriage. It is not 'required' that you be in a wheelchair either to qualify for handicap rights. But it can be one factor that identifies many as handicapped, and many of handicapped rights and privileges address that single potential.

The same is true for children in marriage. The potential in marriage is so overwhelming, that it is assumed children will be a factor, even though a small portion will not or cannot exercise that potential.

That is solely why first cousins are not allowed to marry, and blood tests are a part of marriage licenses many times.

It is why the attempt to separate this identity in marriage is so offensive and ridiculous. Especially when voiced by another relationship that has zero potential to co-procreate any children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote 4 Erica 7 min Loch Tess 41
Bidwell meeting stunk 11 min Jimmy Hoffa 17
Crazy Chris Jeffers says 14 min jumpes relaxe 2
D4 exceptional; drought 33 min no water flows 2
Nelson flier 47 min hammered out 11
Judy Nelson predicts she will win her seat 49 min hearts away 23
Erica Landmann gets new endorsement 51 min thrilling 28

Claremont News Video

Claremont Dating
Find my Match