Measure CL verdict debates

Measure CL verdict debates

There are 42 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Measure CL verdict debates. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Supporters of the city's failed $95 million bond measure said the loss in the polls was probably due to the state of the economy, but opponents were not so sure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Claremonter

Los Angeles, CA

#41 Nov 23, 2010
Tech Boy Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, well, as I may have been the original poster of this concept that was apparently lost on you, I'll attempt to assist... again!
It was an exageration of the fact that if we do not give our children the best education possible that would enable them to take advantage of opportunites, they will be left with choices that may not always be in the best interest of society at large.
And all that is needed for a good education is more tax money?? Stay with your computers. You will be more happy!
EducateTheKids

La Verne, CA

#42 Dec 5, 2010
Claremonter wrote:
<quoted text>
And all that is needed for a good education is more tax money?? Stay with your computers. You will be more happy!
Wonderful grammar! Bravo! You sure showed that computer guy! "More happy", fragmented sentences, and starting a sentence with a conjunction too, oh my side...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jakes Road House good eats 2 hr nice dining 1
D Boyer tells more lies 5 hr rmonterastelli50 5
News Permanent injunction granted against Adelanto gang (Apr '10) 9 hr SFV818 29
As the packages get stolen 15 hr Barneys on the job 1
Rock an Roll is here to stay 15 hr Bombay quakes 1
Now Mexico starts to worry 15 hr Mac Influx 1
A real car show with excitement Fri oasis of cars 1

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages