52 arrested by Ontario police in Mexi...

52 arrested by Ontario police in Mexican Mafia bust

There are 109 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Apr 21, 2010, titled 52 arrested by Ontario police in Mexican Mafia bust. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Ontario police, Drug Enforcement Administration agents and U.S. Attorney's Office personnel arrested 52 men on Wednesday morning affiliated with the Mexican Mafia and Ontario gangs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
The POINTMAN

AOL

#108 Aug 15, 2010
DDD wrote:
<quoted text>
Can somebody translate please? Trying to decipher what this clown is saying is giving me a headache. Since you say "Only God Can Judge You"...I hope he doesn't have to judge your writing skills. Get a real job and be a productive member of society and stop trying to take the easy way out. We pay enough money feeding you and your welfare babies.
DDD you just cannot reach these types! He resents the fact that someone living with him got the guts and smarts to pull himself out of the cesspool and become a cop. Then this guy says " he got the uniform and he's a person I don;t know anymore" ...well D'UH!
TRIPOS

AOL

#109 Aug 15, 2010

Not trying to offend you but the Military is normally a last resort for someone with no direction in life. Sure alot of ex military become cops but it isnt anything to be here preaching about.
Are you mad at everyone because your life didnt turn out the way you wanted it to be? Or are you someone who was picked on by these gangsters? I dont think anyone here hasnt experienced dealing with gangs or cholos' thats a part of life. We all move on to bigger and better things. A gangsters natural progression is prison then ultimately prison gangs. So what makes you so much better?
Someone has to fill their shoes. Someone has to run the have going on. And being in the military you should be fully aware of what im talking about. Bravery isnt a 18 year old willing to take a bullet for a country that goes to war over money!

Oh here we go , the magnificient, condescending pseudo psycho babble musings from some beard stroking faux intellectual. When it comes right down to it all you will ever do is bend over and and grab your ankles and say "please don't hurt me sir" when you see a gang banger. How dare you denegrate any member of our armed forces in favor of a parasitic gang member!
What I think you need to do is go on a "conjugal visit" to one of your misunderstood & angst ridden " societies' child" gang bangers in prison , wash their socks and coo understandingly your support for their pent up rage over the "injustices" wrought by "people like us".
Action Jackson

Los Angeles, CA

#110 Aug 15, 2010
Let's take these animals and put them on an isolated island in the Pacific. Then, we can also drop off Jeff Burum,Dan Richards,Postmus,Erwin,Rex,Ovi tt,Devereaux,Biane,Pomierski,D erry,Mitzelfelt,Rutherford,and all the rest of their cronies on the same island and let all the leaches and low lifes live together in their low life paradise. Lord of the flies Island.
The POINTMAN

AOL

#111 Aug 15, 2010
TRIPOS wrote:
Oh here we go , the magnificient, condescending pseudo psycho babble musings from some beard stroking faux intellectual. When it comes right down to it all you will ever do is bend over and and grab your ankles and say "please don't hurt me sir" when you see a gang banger. How dare you denegrate any member of our armed forces in favor of a parasitic gang member!
What I think you need to do is go on a "conjugal visit" to one of your misunderstood & angst ridden " societies' child" gang bangers in prison , wash their socks and coo understandingly your support for their pent up rage over the "injustices" wrought by "people like us".

WELL SAID "TRIPOS" well said, looks like "BIGTIME"s paragraph of his quote/post got jammed above your post but I realized it was what you were replying to<<<< EVERYONE the SECOND paragraph is TRIPOS's reply >>
Whatever

West Covina, CA

#112 Aug 15, 2010
Angela Duits wrote:
Stop wasting taxpayers dollars on these gang rats. Just put them on a prison ship 100 miles in the Pacific Ocean. Building more prisons isn't the answer or a solution. It costs taxpayers $45K per year for minor offense,$100K for death row, and Maximum $60-75K. Give them each a gun, knife, fishing pole, dictionary, Playgirl magazine, a few mermaids, almanac and one set of clothes with soap. Good ridens. Now, who will be the last prisoner standing? Perhaps Hollywood could do a prison ship survivor TV series on this. I dare Hollywood to do this!
Remember the recidivism rate in California prison is 64%. These prisoners will never fit into society with rules and regulations. They can't keep a job and prefer the rats and gangs they luv (miror image). Yes, putting them in jails just augments their strengths and connections.
Also 70% of prisoners are from broken families, divorced parents, abusive parents, drug and alcoholic parents, and foster or adopted families. These parents are the original problem, that they pass on their negative behaviors to their offsprings. Let's pay people not to have kids. That would be the best solution. It sure would put a dent in overpopulation. Now that is an intelligent solution.
Angela Duits
Long Beach
Legal Euro Immigrant
Hahaha!! I love your post!!! But get this one. I was listening to Howard Stern the other day and I heard on the news that Hollywood producers are in talks right now to produce a prisoner "American Idol" and/or "Talent" show. Whatever!!! They just keep giving these POS rights they shouldn't have.
hummm

Tijuana, Mexico

#114 Nov 27, 2012
mexican governments and united states government protect the cartels comon lets not be nieve they cand find osama but cant find el chapo guzman,you stop all the cartels you leave alot of investigaters out of a job that the government cant support
hummm

Tijuana, Mexico

#115 Nov 27, 2012
just make all drugs legal control them and they have nothing to contraband plus you can make money from taxes bring the economy up
sunkist

Rialto, CA

#116 Jan 28, 2014
SO THEN THEY SHOUD DO WHAT TO THE RAPPIEST CHILD MOLSTERS BABY KILLERS??.. BECAUSE "THEM ANIMALS" SEEM TO BE RELASED RIGHT BACK TO SOCITEY WITH A SLAP ON THE WRIST..AND SOME B.S BOUT BEING MESSD UP IN THE HEAD AND ALL THEY NEED IS CLASSES OR TO REGIESTER IN WHATEVER COUNTY OR STATE AND CITY THEY LIVE IN! IM NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH DRUG DEALERS AND GANG MEMBERS ACTIVITYS OR WHAT THEY DO IS "OKAY" BUT LAW INFORCEMENT GOES WAY OVER THE EXTREME TO TRY AND TAKE DOWN GANGS AND TRYING "CLEAN" UP THE STREETS SPENDING THESE HIGH AMOUNTS OF MONEY ON INVESTAGATING AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEY DO IN THERE POWER TO GET THESE" ANIMALS" OUT FROM SOCITEY..BUT IN REALITY THERE IS ALWAYS GOING TO GANGS IN EVERY CITY EVERY STATE IT DOESNT MATTER THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A NEW GENERATION NO MATTER HOW MANEY ARE TAKEN DOWN OR KILLD AND ON TOP OF THAT ALL LAW ENFOREMENT IS DOING IS MAKING IT MUCH EASYER AND CAPABLE FOR THE GANG MEMBERS TO GET EVEN STRONGER AND BIGGER THINKING BY PUTING AWAY THE "SHOT CALLERS" OR MAIN HEADS IS GOING TO FIX THE SITUATION BUT NOPE SMH IM JUST SAYING MAYBE THE LAW SHOULD FOCUS MORE ON THE OFFENDERS WHO SEEM TO BE ABLE TO STILL BE WALKING AND EATING AND COMMUNICATING WITH SOCITEY!
RanchoSider wrote:
La Eme (Mexican Mafia) gets bigger if you send them back to prison.
sunkist

Rialto, CA

#117 Jan 28, 2014
LOL RIGHT;LOCO..IMNSAYING ALL THESE IDOTS WHO HAVE LEFT SOME STUPID COMMENT IN RESPONSE TO THIS ARTICLE ARE A BUNCH OF LEVAS AND PUNKS
ese wrote:
<quoted text>Look who is talking now......you only a tuff guy when you around your homies.........besides that, you got no huevos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What they did with stolen 26 min moon buggy 1
British out EU 14 hr Glendora Times 1
News Water Replenishment District inks $110 million ... 15 hr Sopr 7
News High Desert residents struggle with wind turbin... (Mar '10) 20 hr Solarman 25
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr Bruin For Life 32,288
Vote NO on trans tax Sat stakers 4
Too many in the USA already Sat retorted 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages