Local council races begin

Local council races begin

There are 1 comment on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 21, 2010, titled Local council races begin. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Claremont, La Verne and San Dimas could all have new city council members or mayors next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Nov 21, 2010
Wha_ about the LaVerne City Councilwoman who is reputed to have been found in the backseat of a La Verne P.D. car, in an alley, being pleasured by the polce chief? Is she up for re-election? Why does everyone in town know about this and no one discusses it in the news? Is it not news if your character is such that you need to get your excitement in the alley behind your house while your child wonders where you are inside? Maybe I'm wrong and this shouldn't be news...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min Sam Testicle 30,944
Is Obama incompetent? 4 hr ___Jenny___ 2
Goldline body count 8 hr score cards 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 19 hr Raydot 4,824
Chiefs of Glendora disgraced 22 hr All Over Again 7
It happened on the way to the forum 22 hr a start to he ll 1
Here is how those idots in Glendora 23 hr days are numbered 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages