School bond measure ill conceived

School bond measure ill conceived

There are 4 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Sep 30, 2010, titled School bond measure ill conceived. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

During the recession at the beginning of the 1990s, a group of us formed an organization we called "Claremont Educational Network" and nicknamed "EdNet." EdNet's purpose was to advocate for and assist in ensuring the maintenance of educational programs like art and music that are often swept aside during budgetary constraints.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Claremont Parent

Hesperia, CA

#1 Oct 1, 2010
I have had students at five of the schools in Claremont over the past 15 years: CHS, SHS, Chaparral, Sumner and El Roble. I know that there is need to improve the facilities in our District. The Bond will help meet these needs. I will support it with my time, my money and my vote.
Kim

Kapolei, HI

#2 Oct 2, 2010
No more money!
ExBOREDMember

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2010
Anyone who votes for a school bond is a fool and an arse!
Kim

Kapolei, HI

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Any bond, tax, clever scheme to make me pay more will receive a NO VOTE next month. I suggest everybody do the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A message to terry kent! 18 hr Time to act like ... 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr This Phaarts 33,397
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Tue East side 36
Rancho Cucamonga could be a better city (Sep '11) Tue Rocky 21
Glendora ca to have council districts 2017 Mon everybody wants some 2
Richard Wilson Colorama going away Mon everybody wants some 2
Citizens of glendora ca get ready to bend over! Jul 17 crusty crab 13

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages