Sign in Spanish riles activists

Dec 27, 2010 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.sbsun.com

A billboard here advertising the new McCafe Caramel Mocha at McDonald's has outraged anti-illegal immigration activists.

The sign, near the intersection of 11th Street and Central Avenue, is entirely in Spanish.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of3,024
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TEA

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

12

5

3

McMakemesick pandering to the Illegal alien invaders...

Since: May 10

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

5

4

2

McDonald's is noted for their hiring practices of la raza members. That's why my order was never right and I no longer patronize their business. Live in So. Cal and this is exactly what you see and the Arizona license plates. WE could really do with some major clean up here! How about a big party and we have all of the BP and ICE we can use!!
TAKE OUT REPUBLICANS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

14

12

11

TEA wrote:
McMakemesick pandering to the Illegal alien invaders...
Spanish is not an illegal immigrant language. It's the language to 50 million Spanish speaking Americans.

Actually, Spanish is a European White mans language so get off your ignorance you bigot.
Los Angeles Coconut

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

10

9

8

DonMan wrote:
McDonald's is noted for their hiring practices of la raza members. That's why my order was never right and I no longer patronize their business. Live in So. Cal and this is exactly what you see and the Arizona license plates. WE could really do with some major clean up here! How about a big party and we have all of the BP and ICE we can use!!
Do you have a source to back up your miss-information & outright lies? What else are you gonna make up? That farmers only hire La Raza members also that's why the agriculture industry is dominated by them?

What an embarrassment you are to America.
b4its2late

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

9

6

2

I am also sick and damn tired of seeing things written in spanish. Lowes for instance has enter and (whatever the word in spanish is).
.
Tired of labels in spanish etc..
.
If you only speak spanish, learn the damn language of suffer in ignorance.
.
Companies, if you are going to keep kissing ass and pandering to that ONE SPECIAL GROUP, I think you will be LOSING BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE.
.
WE NEED MORE BACKLASH.
b4its2late

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

7

3

2

DonMan wrote:
McDonald's is noted for their hiring practices of la raza members. That's why my order was never right and I no longer patronize their business. Live in So. Cal and this is exactly what you see and the Arizona license plates. WE could really do with some major clean up here! How about a big party and we have all of the BP and ICE we can use!!
I didnt know that, I will no longer patronize McDonalds.
.
Someone should start a thread of businesses to boycott.
.
There should be a list of companies, email stateing we they are being boycott, and then boycott.
.
Enough of supporting businesses that support illegals.
.

Dont forget those that BOYCOTTED ARIZONA.
mcyukels bites

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

7

3

2

Contact Mc Yukels and let them know you will NOT support their continued push for the invaders!! Learn english or get the hell out of the country! No more press 1 for English, no more dual signage unless you print every single language every single sign...don't like it get over it or find another place to reside!!

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/contact_us.htm...
takeitdown

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

7

3

2

Frankly the sign should be taken by whatever means necessary!! It belongs south of the border.
Los Angeles Coconut

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

4

4

3

b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt know that, I will no longer patronize McDonalds.
.
Someone should start a thread of businesses to boycott.
.
There should be a list of companies, email stateing we they are being boycott, and then boycott.
.
Enough of supporting businesses that support illegals.
.
Dont forget those that BOYCOTTED ARIZONA.
The below website has been around for awhile, but when you put Mc Donalds you better expect a lawsuit so huge that you'll find out what living like an illegal is all about becuase you'll be so broke after all the litigation they'll put you through and if you think that these Topix heros will come running to your aide, you better think twice about that also!

Just sayin...

We Hire Illegal Aliens
http://www.wehirealiens.com
Los Angeles Coconut

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

4

4

3

takeitdown wrote:
Frankly the sign should be taken by whatever means necessary!! It belongs south of the border.
Ha oido hablar de la enmienda primera a la Constitucion de los EE.UU.?

Obviamente, no!
Los Angeles Coconut

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

3

b4its2late wrote:
I am also sick and damn tired of seeing things written in spanish. Lowes for instance has enter and (whatever the word in spanish is).
.
Tired of labels in spanish etc..
.
If you only speak spanish, learn the damn language of suffer in ignorance.
.
Companies, if you are going to keep kissing ass and pandering to that ONE SPECIAL GROUP, I think you will be LOSING BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE.
.
WE NEED MORE BACKLASH.
Usted lingüísticamente personas con discapacidad son una broma.¿Por qué les importa si los hispanos prefieren hablar español o Inglés? No es como si los fanáticos la intención de hablar con ellos de todos modos. Que dejar muy claro que los odio,¿por qué te importa?

Estoy harto de oír que me dicen que no pueden hablar espanol.
Los Angeles Coconut

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

3

takeitdown wrote:
Frankly the sign should be taken by whatever means necessary!! It belongs south of the border.
Inglés no es el idioma oficial para hablar en público. Ir a la escuela para que pueda aprender español porque es la segunda lengua más hablada en los EE.UU.
Los Angeles Coconut

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

3

To tell you the truth I go out of my way to the mickey dee's with caucasian employees because their food is always warmer and tastes better for some reason. All the other places don't seem to put any love into the creation of their junk food. Maybe they don't follow mickey dee's rules or something. I bet the rules and regulations are in Spanish too.
anillegalmexihol e

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

caramba. we eelleegal mexiholes shor lak thos signs in mexihole. Eet mak us feel welcom. We mus thank thos deemocrats what geev us thos signs to kees ar ass so we vot for theem.
b4its2late

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Los Angeles Coconut wrote:
<quoted text>
Usted lingüísticamente personas con discapacidad son una broma.¿Por qué les importa si los hispanos prefieren hablar español o Inglés? No es como si los fanáticos la intención de hablar con ellos de todos modos. Que dejar muy claro que los odio,¿por qué te importa?
Estoy harto de oír que me dicen que no pueden hablar espanol.
Sorry dude, I was born an American. No need for a second language. I have no idea what you are saying ;o)

Since: May 10

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Los Angeles Coconut wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a source to back up your miss-information & outright lies? What else are you gonna make up? That farmers only hire La Raza members also that's why the agriculture industry is dominated by them?
What an embarrassment you are to America.
Miss information and lies! Sound like our coconut does like the truth, huh? Here are a couple links among many.

http://www.alipac.us/article757.html

http://latinobusinessreview.blogspot.com/2008...

You la raza types always whine and moan when you're called on your crap. As far as the farmers go, the majority as it's documented are Mexicans or others from south of the American border, so yes, look for your la raza, lulac family members. Join NumbersUSA and become a Proud American like ME and fight against the la raza, mecha invading parasites.
b4its2late

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anyone else having cookie problems? Not showing when there is a response in a forum you posted?
.
Trying to find out if it is a Topix problem or if Im on double secret probation again.

Since: May 10

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt know that, I will no longer patronize McDonalds.
.
Someone should start a thread of businesses to boycott.
.
There should be a list of companies, email stateing we they are being boycott, and then boycott.
.
Enough of supporting businesses that support illegals.
.
Dont forget those that BOYCOTTED ARIZONA.
B4its2late, I'm with you!!! Since the Arizona boycott, I have not purchased anything made in Mexico and do not even go to my EX favorite taco stand since they backed the boycott of AZ.
Los Angeles Coconut

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

DonMan wrote:
<quoted text>Miss information and lies! Sound like our coconut does like the truth, huh? Here are a couple links among many.
http://www.alipac.us/article757.html
http://latinobusinessreview.blogspot.com/2008...
You la raza types always whine and moan when you're called on your crap. As far as the farmers go, the majority as it's documented are Mexicans or others from south of the American border, so yes, look for your la raza, lulac family members. Join NumbersUSA and become a Proud American like ME and fight against the la raza, mecha invading parasites.
This is not proof, this is an allegation that's not even proven, I asked you for proof not fairy tales. Peter Goselin, an immigration activist and member of the state chapter of the National Lawyers Guild, challenged the study, saying that participants could not determine workers' ethnicity or immigration status by merely observing them.

LMFAO

You dont even realize it but Hispanic is not even a race. Hispanics can be White, Black, Asian, or Amerindian.

You're just another ethnocentric xenophobe spewing lies!
TEA

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

b4its2late wrote:
Anyone else having cookie problems? Not showing when there is a response in a forum you posted?
.
Trying to find out if it is a Topix problem or if Im on double secret probation again.
It's topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of3,024
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Claremont Discussions

Search the Claremont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mercenaries over seas 4 min Belly up 4
Should Douglas Tessitor be expelled from Glendora 5 hr deport commish 23
Glendora commish is KKK 5 hr deport commish 6
Mark Smith Humiliated Again 5 hr deport commish 12
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr spoon sides 200,315
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 14 hr Sparky A2 7,833
•••
•••

Claremont News Video

•••
Claremont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Claremont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Claremont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Claremont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Claremont
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••