shark

United States

#47 Sep 16, 2012
That's what I thought. Shark Gang will always run The P! Most of these new booties talk like mayas! I agree with that one vato.
high always

Whittier, CA

#48 Sep 16, 2012
I think u are that one vato shark.. ur another unidentified lame!
high always

Whittier, CA

#49 Sep 16, 2012
What they call u from 12 homie? If u can't tell me then shut the f*ck up lame
PNS13

Perris, CA

#50 Sep 18, 2012
COME TO THE VARRIO
Real deal

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Sep 18, 2012
Lame?......the only thing lame here is u....fake gangster.
Real deal

Los Angeles, CA

#52 Sep 18, 2012
@Shark....u vatos should whack out these lame ass taggers.....
shark

United States

#53 Sep 18, 2012
Like I said bytch boy, Im not going to put my name up here. Do U hang around some foo name pikas?? I did my homework lil chavalio. So if u want me to go back over again to ur sissy block where all the mayas are let me know punk. Im here on the cheeseside too paisa.
high always

United States

#54 Sep 18, 2012
Ay PNS what u mean come to the varrio? Why don't u come to my block g.. we ain't scared of u foos.. and shark u can know everything u wanna know and say this and that but it don't mean a dammn thing lop.. keep yapping away u clown! Pomona Ha gang all mother fucki*g day!
shark

United States

#55 Sep 19, 2012
So I'm taking it u don't want me x2 go x2 ur sissy block. And u should stop talking homie cuz 12 don't answer to nobody. U kids will not get the Trece, u gotta earn it and by that its running into us. U ain't from the streets lil homie. U don't know what handling business is. -Calle Doce
high always

United States

#56 Sep 19, 2012
Who said we want the 13? No disrespect to the 13 but we don't want it and we don't need it... but thanx anyways clown from 12.. from now on I'm just calling u clown.. is that ok?... clown.....
Pomonero

United States

#57 Sep 20, 2012
S gang going to the top SSP Y QUE.
hispanic army

Montclair, CA

#58 Sep 21, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha /---/@
simmer down

Menifee, CA

#59 Sep 22, 2012
its funny how all this is straight cyber banggin As a matter of fact i haven't hurd shit about Ha In a cool minute and now all of a muthaFukkin sudden their a Gang? weren't all you foos Shufflers i think so last i recall! lmfao and dont get me started on you foos riding fixies cause i seen one of your homies and let me tell you you foo's aint real too your own damn crew so settle the fuck down eat your sandwich cause you foos obviously aint nobody at that you acting hard on the fucking web makes you foos look lame lol instead of you trying to give yourself a good rep you making you and your crew look lame as fuck straigh bitches you aint no gang you guys cant hang with the big boys come on now deny is the biggest bitch their is and hes in your crew...seems like you foos recruit anyone you possibly can do your home work
Im out this bitch
Real deal

Los Angeles, CA

#60 Sep 22, 2012
F*ck hiding always.....these lames are str8 up b*tches.
Real deal

Los Angeles, CA

#61 Sep 22, 2012
F*ck pisas
Pomonero wrote:
S gang going to the top SSP Y QUE.
simmer down

Menifee, CA

#62 Sep 22, 2012
no ones hiding im right here :]
simmer down

Menifee, CA

#63 Sep 22, 2012
nvr mind lol
simmer down

Menifee, CA

#64 Sep 22, 2012
take it for instants as a Female i even know your "hood" is a joke. Cordova? thats a f*cking bigger joke lmfao in your dead end street... the funny part is if sh*t cracks on your block and you foos rank it you foos aint got no were to run lol
hispanic army

Whittier, CA

#65 Sep 22, 2012
Yea u seem to know so much and u seem to love 2 talk all this shit.. but yet ur name is "simmer down".. must I need to say anymore? Pshhhhhh!
simmer down

Menifee, CA

#66 Sep 22, 2012
so wat they call you AGAIN? I DONT recall you posting your name lame trying to act like your better you aint shit get that straight and simmer down meaning simmer the f*ck down with your cyber banging lame as Half Assed Crew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why overbuilding Glendora meeting 1 hr rmonterastelli50 36
Joint Meeting August 30 2016 5 hr UpStairs 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 32,324
GCN floats like a tur d 5 hr marvel 7
Target practice 9 hr charged 6 times 4
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) 17 hr BQ memories 11
Dr. Furrgussion a true criminal 19 hr movers an 2

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages