Rewind

Covina, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Two New York City correction officers have been arrested after being arrested for dealing drugs an weapons to inmates.

Austin Romain and Khalif Phillips, both 31, were arrested by police and Drug Enforcement agents as they arrived for roll call at Rikers Island June 17, 2013.

About 30 correction department employees have been arrested smuggling in illegal items in the last decade.

Lets give a great big hand to the crooks in uniforms too.
Hornets nest

Covina, CA

#2 Jul 5, 2013
The presidents of Nicaragua and Venezuela offered Friday to grant asylum to NSA leaker Edward Snowden.

One day after South American leader's gathered to denounce the rerouting of Bolivian President Evo Morales’ plane over Europe amid reports that the American was aboard.
Bado Bone

Covina, CA

#3 Jul 20, 2013
This might be fine and dandy in New Mexico but that s k i t don't fly in California - they lose their jobs and are sent to prison.

Cops Drag Woman Having Diabetic Episode Out of Car After Minor Car Wreck, Leave Her Limp and Handcuffed on Asphalt on Summer Day in New Mexico.

Of course if The Glendora, California city council gets involved then they make it OK. Bad city council and city manager.
Packing bags

Covina, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2013
We noticed though that more and more people are leaving Glendora and I was wondering why?

We love Irvine but it is just too expensive. We could afford probably a 2 bd condo there or something older and smaller.
We have not checked out Diamond Bar yet though it is more in our price range (no Mello Roos and lower HOA if non.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two critically injured during San Dimas house p... (Jul '09) 2 hr DontactPrivileged 23
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Anonymous 35,082
Karen Davis is a fraud! 8 hr Erase Chris Jeffers 6
Dirty snapchat!! (Oct '16) 10 hr Supervirals 14
News Family devastated after Rancho Cucamonga grandm... Sun Wildchild 13
Where court cases go 2017 Sun Clerks duties 1
News Man receives vehicular manslaughter charge afte... (Jun '10) Sat Fuckyouuuu 49

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages