UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 909)

Showing posts 18,161 - 18,180 of26,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

11 Bigot Troll post in the last 23 hrs based on the numbers the Bigot trolls posted 28 post in a day and a half, a lot for a a trojan fan on a Bruin thread,
slither on Troll

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
11 Bigot Troll post in the last 23 hrs based on the numbers the Bigot trolls posted 28 post in a day and a half, a lot for a a trojan fan on a Bruin thread,
slither on Troll
Nation, you really need to get a life instead of obsessively counting the amount of posts and within a time duration of someone you call a troll :/

Every time you continue to put forth such foolishness, it only lends credibility to others (especially nasty Trojans) that think your posts are too vanilla already. Most think you placate to everyone so you don't get your feelings hurt. We need you to step up off our bruin bench and play some meaningful minutes here :/

Go Bruins, we forge on despite redundant setbacks by Bruin Nation!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
slither on Troll
Ya I agree,let's hope our Bruins only score 28 on Friday I would hate for us to win....Go Go Gophers beat My Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you are wrong...I have said unless UCLA reaches the Final-four BH should be fired...of course we are ecstatic UCLA won the Pac-12 - we are first and foremost Bruin fans, and regardless who leads our teams we are going to celebrate our title...silly trOJan.
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, let's hope the Gophers run our Bruins out of the gym it would be horrible if we actually won a game or heaven forbid even three. Please Gophers eliminate our Bruins!...Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Our Cal-UCLA fight song brings tears to my True Blue Bruin Eyes. I don't know why we have to include those evil Trojans in our fight song..Oh well Go Go Gophers devour my Bruins!

We are Sons of Westwood
And we hail to the opposition of the Blue and Gold
True to thee our hearts will be
Our love for our opponents will not grow old,
Dont! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Bruins run away from the hills of Westwood
By the blue Pacific shores
And if we chance to blow
A man from USC
Every Bruin starts to roar.
U...C...L...A...
UCLA, Dont! fight, fight, fight!
(repeat verse)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you are wrong...I have said unless UCLA reaches the Final-four BH should be fired...of course we are ecstatic UCLA won the Pac-12 - we are first and foremost Bruin fans, and regardless who leads our teams we are going to celebrate our title...silly trOJan.
Lifer, we really don't need such added pressure on Coach Benny. You wouldn't want him to misfire and hit someone with his jacket at close range would you :/

Imagine telling a child that if he/she gets an A on their test the parent will celebrate, but if they get a B or less, the child will be disowned :/

My-my Lifer, I hope not all Bruins/Parents would act this irrationally :(

Go Bruins, try your dandiest despite the unnecessary pressure from our impatient fans!
Fight On

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm gay and proud.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Good to see the Bigot Troll come out of the closet, no one on this thread is surprised, good for you, enjoy your life style and suck on !!!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Good to see the Bigot Troll come out of the closet, no one on this thread is surprised, good for you, enjoy your life style and suck on !!!!
Okay Nation, now I get what you are saying about trolls and their city ;)

Why I just picked up on a post above yours from Pacoima claiming to be Fight On, yet that is where Lifer posts when he does not login :0

While I get what you are saying on one hand, the other hand is disappointed because our own Bruin Lifer himself is being a troll be his own actions :/

Go Bruins, let's try to be real like Coach Benny and his courtside striptease and less like Lifer and his attempted foolery!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have said unless UCLA reaches the Final-four BH should be fired...
Well Lifer, let us hope that no one picked up on Coach Benny and Shabazz Muhammad playing beer pong with some UCLA students last week or you may get your wish :/

But whether Coach Benny or Shabazz drank any beer is not clear, but that is not very father-like mentoring by a coach. I would have expected somethng like this from the Sam Gilbert era :/

Go Bruins, please don't get ponged against the Gophers!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

R.I.P. Sam Levin, tragic
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
I'm gay and proud.
Wow! Good for you BFL. I didn't know you were out of the closet.

Live & let live, I always say.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well Lifer, let us hope that no one picked up on Coach Benny and Shabazz Muhammad playing beer pong with some UCLA students last week or you may get your wish :/
But whether Coach Benny or Shabazz drank any beer is not clear, but that is not very father-like mentoring by a coach. I would have expected somethng like this from the Sam Gilbert era :/
Go Bruins, please don't get ponged against the Gophers!
I'd say Shavbazz,is a sure fire lottery pick in next years Beer Pong lottery!
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Dr Renee Richards you are my Idol!
Fight On

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Good for you BFL. I didn't know you were out of the closet.
Live & let live, I always say.
Excuse me honey??? don't confuse the ultimate queen of kweers - that would be, me! Yes, you all knew already that I like to blow studs, so it should be no major surprise that yes, in fact I am HER the flame of all flames, hailing from the city south of Temple City and West of Baldwin Park, that would be El Monte.

Viva los gays!!!!
UCLA ROB

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me honey??? don't confuse the ultimate queen of kweers - that would be, me! Yes, you all knew already that I like to blow studs, so it should be no major surprise that yes, in fact I am HER the flame of all flames, hailing from the city south of Temple City and West of Baldwin Park, that would be Montebello.
Viva los gays!!!!
Viva!....Go Go Gophers beat my Bruins!
UCLA ROB

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
I'm gay and proud.
Viva los gays! You go girl!...Go Go Gophers defeat my Bruins!
UCLA ROB

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Good to see the Rob the Troll come out of the closet, no one on this thread is surprised, good for you, enjoy your life style now come on over babe and suck on !!!!
Yes maam!.......Go Gophers beat my Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me honey??? don't confuse the ultimate queen of kweers - that would be, me! Yes, you all knew already that I like to blow studs, so it should be no major surprise that yes, in fact I am HER the flame of all flames, hailing from the city south of Temple City and West of Baldwin Park, that would be El Monte.
Viva los gays!!!!
You don't have to make excuses, Rob. You're able to write things posing as FO that you just don't feel comfortable writing under your name. That's cool. It's kind of like guys who dress as men during the daytime, but wear women's clothes at home.

As I said, live & let live! To each his own.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

People just can't get enough of OJ!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fo...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,161 - 18,180 of26,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Claremont Discussions

Search the Claremont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 39 min Cali Girl 2014 199,122
Willard LDS training manuel (Oct '12) 47 min Cliven LDS Bundy 20
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 50 min Pack coal in deeper 7,330
Man Found Burned, Bound, Naked Beside I-605 54 min Toasted 4
The KING of food 3 hr chugs are slugs 6
Hells Angels played it safe (Mar '08) 18 hr Steve 35
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 22 hr Hole 15,676
•••
•••

Claremont News Video

•••
•••

Claremont Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Claremont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••