UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
16,301 - 16,320 of 27,019 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Trojan:
Manti explained why he lied and it makes perfect sense to me, we all know someone very well on here whom was played...the differences is that little bytch was real except for one big fat lie!! People get played all the time on social media networks, you of course are ignorant of this because you don't have a FB account I so I am a little more qualified to have a more accurate take than you do on this topic. I have been duped for Days at a time but because I've been around the block a few times I smelled a rat.
I've also developed close friendships online thar turned to be real life friendhilps and even more than friendships if you know what I mean.
Yes I do know what you mean my snookums!:) wink wink wink
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Trojan:
Manti explained why he lied and it makes perfect sense to me...
Well, you are one of the suckers to whom Ben & Amy were referring.

80% of people don't believe he wasn't in on it.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

BTW, finally coming out what I posted 2-3 years ago about Robert Wagner being responsible for Natalie's death. No one really cares.

But a black man who may have killed his wife? Tons of outrage & hate!

We haven't come as far as people like to think.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

> Have you received your invitation to The First Annual Manti Te'o Pity Party Luau? Manti suggests you bring your imaginations, and, girlfriends (either real, or imaginary) are optional. It should be a hoot!
>:)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Have you received your invitation to The First Annual Manti Te'o Pity Party Luau? Manti suggests you bring your imaginations, and, girlfriends (either real, or imaginary) are optional. It should be a hoot!
Yeah, hilarious anyone can be stupid enough to believe he's a victim of a prank. He claimed in more than one interview to have met her AND his parents claimed to have met her!!

He wanted sympathy votes in the Heisman and it almost worked! What a scumbag.

Once again...I wonder who that idiot was who ragged on USC for character and tried to claim "her boys" (esp. one
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

from the islands) were so much better kids than Trojans.

Please. No school can monitor everything their athletes do 24/7. I was smart enough to know this. But some people aren't.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Then again, millions of idiots were stupid enough to wear Livestrong bracelets and buy into LA's bullshit. So, it's no wonder almost 20% buy MT's lame ass excuses.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I feel for Teo, the world is plagued by lying, pscho, females who will do anything at someone's expense. I pray that Teo gets through this a better man.
Bruin For Life wrote:
It looks more and more like I was right about my original Manti Te'o opinion of him being a victim and NOT The perpetrator of this hoax. Shame on all of you!!!!!!! Haha
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Matt from Columbus wrote:
I pray that Teo gets through this a better man.<quoted text>
Only way that happens is if he fesses up and gets the psychological help he obviously needs.

I hope he does, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, hilarious anyone can be stupid enough to believe he's a victim of a prank. He claimed in more than one interview to have met her AND his parents claimed to have met her!!
Once again...I wonder who that idiot was who ragged on USC for character and tried to claim "her boys" (esp. one
> How do you think Te'o won all those other awards this year? With his pathetic, phony tear-jerking stories, that's how! Can you imagine the war that would be going on right now, if he would have received the Heisman? BOOM!!! This story would drag out for the next ten years. The whole college football awards deal is pathetic! Te'o was a decent defensive player this year, but, not the best! There were a lot of defensive players that were way better, and more deserving of those awards than he was. FACT!!! I imagine a lot of those award's voters are kicking themselves for falling for those sob stories. Well, yours truly, Coach Artie, did give Te'o the infamous, Jockstrap Award, for being the most overrated defensive CFB player, and, the prestigious, BS Trophy, for all the phony stories that he told. The Coach had no choice, other than give Manti those awards, because they were honestly earned, fair and square!
Now, as for college athletic departments keeping track of every rule-braking infraction... They can do a better job of policing themselves. Geesh! Most major college Athletic Departments have more people working for them than many police and fire departments do in some moderate sized cities. Keep it clean, keep it honest! We shouldn't except anything other than that! If the AD's can't do it ... clean house, and get someone who can!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Matt from Columbus wrote:
I feel for Teo, the world is plagued by lying, pscho, females who will do anything at someone's expense. I pray that Teo gets through this a better man.<quoted text>
> Yeah, there are a lot of delusional chumps running around out there, falling for those sweet smellin' vixens. It's like watching a mule chasing a carrot hanging from a string that's attached to a stick tied to his head. The poor guy ain't gotta chance!
>:/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Judge Matt from the Columbus Courthouse wrote:
I feel for Teo, the world is plagued by immaginary lying, pscho, females who take advantage of us delusional male heathens.<quoted text>
> Okay, Judge Matt … what's with the burnt light bulb, and meany face? Oh, pardon moi… Professor Artie forgot you can't handle the truth! My Bad!
>:/

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

#21 Oregon versus #24 UCLA in hoops, start time 30 minutes!

Go Bruins!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, let it go already, this kind of shyt happens all the time online...some people use it for the good, and some use it screw people over....some people are girl-smart and some are not, Te'o was dumb.

I know several people that have been duped Like Te'o - minus the dead GF part. Only old fogies like you fail to understand how real this shyt is and how frequently it happens.
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
from the islands) were so much better kids than Trojans.
Please. No school can monitor everything their athletes do 24/7. I was smart enough to know this. But some people aren't.
what the hell does this have to do with the school?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>dude, let it go already, this kind of shyt happens all the time online...some people use it for the good, and some use it screw people over....some people are girl-smart and some are not, Te'o was dumb.
I know several people that have been duped Like Te'o - minus the dead GF part. Only old fogies like you fail to understand how real this shyt is and how frequently it happens.
You know fools. What a shocker.

Birds of a feather...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell does this have to do with the school?
Hilarious! I'm not going to point our your hypocrisy again. Everyone on this thread knows that if this had been a Trojan, you'd be ripping USC left & right.

When people not affiliated with our school are slipping players improper benefits, it's our responsibility. But here, when the school knew she didn't exist, but kept it quiet until after the season was over, it's OK.

You're too much!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Only old fogies like you fail to understand how real this shyt is and how frequently it happens.
And by the way, I'm OK with this. Yes, you're right...there are a lot more idiots out there these days, to whom online "rellationships" are real.

You are living proof of how simple minded people are.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

relationships
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know fools. What a shocker.
Birds of a feather...
OK, my apologies on this one. You've been pretty civil the last month or so.

But the fact you know a couple of people who have been chumps, doesn't sway me on this.

He's either..

1) a complete idiot
2) a lying scumbag who played the Heisman voters and many college football fans
3) gay, and did what he thought was a way of avoiding having to deal with it

Having gotten into ND, I find #1 hard to believe. If he IS that stupid, then there is no doubt, they ARE lowering their standards for athletes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cccp 33 min 1984cccp 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,565
Kochs bros plot against America 1 hr Mitches 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Donny B 7,922
Owner of Michael Jackson's Former Neverland Ran... 12 hr goodvibrations 201
Arts inlaws 13 hr In laws 1
Joseph act stupid (Nov '13) 13 hr You don it 10

Search the Claremont Forum:
•••

Claremont News Video

•••
•••

Claremont Jobs

•••