UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16989 Jan 3, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie is not disappointed in the LSU football team losing, per se, just in the piss poor LSU head coaching and offensive coaching decisions.
>:|
Yes Coach, looks like besides our teams, the Gator boys were the latest victim of being outcoached :/

West Hollywood, CA

#16990 Jan 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
still hanging on to your homophobia Troll?
Nation, would you please stop referring to that fella that irritates you as homophobic while you two play your shouting match with eachother :/

It is rather like talking more about the killer all the time than the poor victims in all those devilish mass shootings of late :(
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#16991 Jan 3, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>That is hot Artie :)
I am still trying to get Brewski and Nation to wear color coordinated speedos but they are just still too angry about our disappointing end to the Bruin football season :(
Go Bruins, despite the 3 losses in a row, hot tub night continues!
Ya thanks PPP, even in HS I was a True Blue Bruin....When I was at Serra High I used to get my arse kicked on a daily basis for staring at all the other boys wangs in the showers, I didn't mind the beatings since all the other guys were naked when they kicked my arse, it hurt soooo good!....Go Bruins!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#16992 Jan 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Quit making excuses for them, the truth is they didn't want to be there and they didn't care who knew it, as evidenced by the players' tweets, and their play...so being late was perfectly normal, for USC.
Not making excuses. Like I already acknowledged, our bowl week was fraught with a couple of dumb moves, but this isn't one of them. But haters gonna hate.

Burn, baby, burn!

#16993 Jan 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
By The way, USC lost ANOTHER recruit today a 5-star WR who decommitted today, so their Recruiting Ranking took another dive today, they are now just one spot ahead of USC.
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z...
Wait a minute, you have to make up your mind: You berate USC for signing a boatload of recruits at the skill positions, and when USC finally takes your advice and drops a WR in order to open up a spot for an OL or DL, you jump all over them again? But nah, you're not a hater...

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16994 Jan 3, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not making excuses. Like I already acknowledged, our bowl week was fraught with a couple of dumb moves, but this isn't one of them. But haters gonna hate.
s/b a great game tonight

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#16995 Jan 3, 2013
Go Irish!!!!

Burn, baby, burn!

#16996 Jan 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
s/b a great game tonight
There has been some good bowl games this year. I still think we need a 16-team playoff, though.
Bruin For Life

United States

#16997 Jan 3, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute, you have to make up your mind: You berate USC for signing a boatload of recruits at the skill positions, and when USC finally takes your advice and drops a WR in order to open up a spot for an OL or DL, you jump all over them again? But nah, you're not a hater...
well, I don't think USC "drooped" a WR, u think it was the other way around. But knowing USC recruiting practices they will probably replace him with another WR or another QB and completely ignore the OLine.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#16998 Jan 3, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, everyone I know is glad we opened up a few scholarships, that will hopefully be used for linemen.

I nominate Norv for OC!!!

LK needs to check his ego at the door.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#16999 Jan 3, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been some good bowl games this year. I still think we need a 16-team playoff, though.
I'd be happy with 8.

This 4 team that's gonna start in 2014/2015 is a good start. But as we've seen the past couple of seasons, 7's & 8's are generally pretty damn good and capable of beating just about anyone.

UF showed last night that a #3 doesn't mean a whole lot.(And that's an END of the season ranking, so easy on the pre-season #1 comments from the peanut gallery. LOL!)
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#17000 Jan 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy with 8.
This 4 team that's gonna start in 2014/2015 is a good start. But as we've seen the past couple of seasons, 7's & 8's are generally pretty damn good and capable of beating just about anyone.
UF showed last night that a #3 doesn't mean a whole lot.(And that's an END of the season ranking, so easy on the pre-season #1 comments from the peanut gallery. LOL!)
In regard to the "peanut gallery" remark, well, 93.7% of you Trojan fans were flying high with the Ranking talking all kinds of smack, along with Heisman and all that, so definitely you're gonna get smacked arouind for it...a little humility goes a long way...humility is however not past of the Trojan mentality in 93.7% of the Trojan fan base, and I think that EVEN YOU will agree.

Burn, baby, burn!

#17001 Jan 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, I don't think USC "drooped" a WR, u think it was the other way around. But knowing USC recruiting practices they will probably replace him with another WR or another QB and completely ignore the OLine.
No, it was more along the lines of "we want you to play CB, we have enough WR, take it or leave it" and he left it. Even your hero, Scott Wolf, writes that he wasn't "good enough" to play WR at USC. Now, if he comes back to bite us in the arse in a few years and light us up... well, that's another thing.
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2013/01/02/lar...
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17002 Jan 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>In regard to the "peanut gallery" remark, well, 93.7% of you Trojan fans were flying high with the Ranking talking all kinds of smack, along with Heisman and all that, so definitely you're gonna get smacked arouind for it...a little humility goes a long way...humility is however not past of the Trojan mentality in 93.7% of the Trojan fan base, and I think that EVEN YOU will agree.
Ya I agree BFL, condom fans are a bunch of big prycks, I mean they have a bunch of big prycks as we both know hehehe...Go Bruins!
Trojan

South El Monte, CA

#17003 Jan 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>In regard to the "peanut gallery" remark, well, 93.7% of you Trojan fans were flying high with the Ranking talking all kinds of smack, along with Heisman and all that, so definitely you're gonna get smacked arouind for it...a little humility goes a long way...humility is however not past of the Trojan mentality in 93.7% of the Trojan fan base, and I think that EVEN YOU will agree.
You're right about the (approximately) 90%. I can't argue with you.

But if you go back to my posts,(for which you've shown a great delight...lol), I stated how much I HATED being a pre-season #1. Our team has always had a tendancy to let such things go to their heads. I said from the start I'd rather be in the 7-10 range when the season starts. Even 11-15 isn't bad.

GO DUCKS!!
Trojan

South El Monte, CA

#17004 Jan 3, 2013
Way to go, Chip!

Part of me hopes you don't make the jump. UCLA has to play you this year on in Autzen! Won't be the same if you're not there!!

But you've got to do what's best for you.
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#17005 Jan 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about the (approximately) 90%. I can't argue with you.
But if you go back to my posts,(for which you've shown a great delight...lol), I stated how much I HATED being a pre-season #1. Our team has always had a tendancy to let such things go to their heads. I said from the start I'd rather be in the 7-10 range when the season starts. Even 11-15 isn't bad.
GO DUCKS!!
I don't consider you part of the 90%.
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#17006 Jan 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Way to go, Chip!
Part of me hopes you don't make the jump. UCLA has to play you this year on in Autzen! Won't be the same if you're not there!!
hehehehe I hope he goes...I think he's making a mistake leaving, the dude has made at Oregon and is in the midst of creating a literal dynasty, but I guess the money being offered to him must be pretty nice? or maybe he feels he has nothing more to accomplish? I think he still has not accomplished what he set out to do, win a national title.
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#17007 Jan 3, 2013
**^^ has it made.

West Hollywood, CA

#17008 Jan 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Way to go, Chip!
Please Mister Trojan, we already know we got off easy not having to play the Ducks this season, but do you have to remind us already :/

Have some compassion please, we just experienced two beatdowns from Stanford this year to ruin our season :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parking Problems (Jan '10) 2 hr FYI 15
Erica Landmann-Johnsey's Attorney- Cory Briggs (Jan '11) 2 hr FYI 38
jihadist muslim schools 6 hr great bunch of 2
Communist China can start sucking. (May '14) 18 hr tongjian town 6
Linda Ann Clifford PI Fri scary person 2
Glendora CA white supremacists Fri 2 sticks and mix 3
Real Architect of Obamacare act Fri mitters gloved 3

Claremont News Video

Claremont Dating
Find my Match