UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
15,581 - 15,600 of 26,704 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Damn! it's a good thing I didn't hold my breath!!
Why would I bother? We have all pointed out on several occasions how hypocritical your posts can often be. And each time you've proven that you're too dumb to see it.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

> Artie the Anointed senses a conspiracy taking place on this thread!
>:/

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I bother? We have all pointed out on several occasions how hypocritical your posts can often be. And each time you've proven that you're too dumb to see it.
I asked you to name one example and you couldn't...you are the perfect example of douchebag, wishing death on other for disagreeing with you about SPORTS, of all things.

TROJAN WISHING DEATH ON PEOPLE FOR DISAGREEING WITH HIM.
Post #1764 “that next stroke can’t come soon enough”
http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/ucla-football ...
post #1793,“hurry up and die old man”
post #1766 “With the shit the idiot posts, yeah, the world and Topix would be a better place without a POS like him (and you), Mr. Christian Poseur.”
Post 2419
Bob Smith wrote to Dinnie informing her of his stroke:
hey, huney bunch. had an episode yesterday morning, little stroke.
Trojan wrote:
Too bad it wasn't more severe.
Post #1901 “time for you to kick to bucket old man”
Post #2743 “you need to hurry up and die”
#5782 “shove it up your ass and die, old man”
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you to name one example and you couldn't...you are the perfect example of douchebag, wishing death on other for disagreeing with you about SPORTS, of all things.
Yeah, that's right....it was just for disagreeing. Thanks for proving again what a moron you are.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BTW, you should resurrect the Bob Smith character.

I always had a feeling no one could be as stupid as "that old man". But I suppose there's ONE PERSON who could. LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

It'll be just as nice when you're no longer here, too, BFL.

And yeah, show how stupid you are again, by thinking this has anything to do with sports! LOL!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
It'll be just as nice when you're no longer here, too, BFL.
And yeah, show how stupid you are again, by thinking this has anything to do with sports! LOL!!
Yes, I know that, and we all know that! you made it perfectly clear the day Bob Smith passed away that you have no regrets about spewing all your hate on others when they disagree with you...here's a little sample of a couple of your many CLASSIC hate spewing posts, when the "old man" died you had an opportunity to redeem yourself and show class, instead you made it worse by your post resplying to his granddaaughter who notified us of his death:
BeckyP86 wrote:
6-23-11
in memory of my grandfather, "Bob Smith", a hard-working, dedicated man who loved the UCLA Bruins football, Athletics & Red Sox.

Trojan's reply:
Who spewed BS like no one but Rob.(But now knowing how old Rob is, it's understandable. I hope I die long before I lose touch with reality the way those two did.)

YOUR REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US ON HERE WHEN WE ALL - EVEN CHOSEN TRAVELER - EXPRESSED DISBELIEF ABOUT YOUR COMMENT FOLLOWING BOB SMITH'S PASSING:
"Quit your crying. The old POS asked for it. He talked (wrote) so much BS."

"The world is a better place without him, just as it will be when anyone stupid enough to try and defend him is also gone."

"Hilarious that you fools can't place the blame where it belongs...on him. No worries. It's the way of the world nowadays."

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Come on guys, can we get past this stuff? This is the kind of crap I expect to be on these threads during the off season, NOT right now in the heart of the bowl games, like USC winning its bowl game and 8th win of the season, and MB7 being picked as the top QB in the upcoming draft!

USC - MB7, FIGHT ON (REMEMBER SAM BRADFORD)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Damn! it's a good thing I didn't hold my breath!!
True Lifer! Don’t do that, we need every Bruin we can to keep our season from ending unceremoniously. BTW fella, where is our friend Brewski?

Go Bruins, where are all you guys?

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>opinions are like ass holes we all have one, sometimes favorable and sometimes not so favorable...
Lifer, I think I like your avatar of the liberty bell. I believe it is finally even in the true blue Bruin color but not sure :/

If we could ever get our color thing figured out and then actually become consistent in winning football games for multiple years, who knows, we could end up having Home Depot add our team color to their inventory like they do Tennessee ;)

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, I think I like your avatar of the liberty bell. I believe it is finally even in the true blue Bruin color but not sure :/
If we could ever get our color thing figured out and then actually become consistent in winning football games for multiple years, who knows, we could end up having Home Depot add our team color to their inventory like they do Tennessee ;)
How come it doesnt surprise me that only a goofy (B)ruin like you would know something like that... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>BTW fella, where is our friend Brewski?
Go Bruins, where are all you guys?
I beleive I recall Bruise In is also big into UCLA basketball. NO WONDER he hasnt been around lately! But dont worry, after you lose your bowl game, you always have womens gymnastics to look forward to... HaHa

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
Come on guys, can we get past this stuff? This is the kind of crap I expect to be on these threads during the off season, NOT right now in the heart of the bowl games, like USC winning its bowl game and 8th win of the season, and MB7 being picked as the top QB in the upcoming draft!
USC - MB7, FIGHT ON (REMEMBER SAM BRADFORD)
Sure, you and I can keep it football only...USC is about to get their 6th loss of the year...Matt Barkley will NOT be going in the first round, and he will regret for ever coming back to the lousiest USC football team since the last 3 decades, by giving up 30 million dollars. Barkley could have been holding clip boards making the bank, and banging tons of hot chicks like Sanchez and Leinart, and now due to his poor decision making he may not even make an NFL team, due to him not having a remote chance of being picked in the first round...all those idiots like you, that encouraged him to come back should all pitch in and give him some cash, to help him get his life on the right track, afterall wasn't it all you fools, telling him to "come back for your senior year" "you will win the Heisman" you will win the National title" "you will be the greatest trOJan ever" the foolish Barkley should have listened to me instead when I told him "go make your million$, don't be a fool!!"....SELFISH trOJan fans.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, you and I can keep it football only...USC is about to get their 6th loss of the year...Matt Barkley will NOT be going in the first round, and he will regret for ever coming back to the lousiest USC football team since the last 3 decades, by giving up 30 million dollars. Barkley could have been holding clip boards making the bank, and banging tons of hot chicks like Sanchez and Leinart, and now due to his poor decision making he may not even make an NFL team, due to him not having a remote chance of being picked in the first round...all those idiots like you, that encouraged him to come back should all pitch in and give him some cash, to help him get his life on the right track, afterall wasn't it all you fools, telling him to "come back for your senior year" "you will win the Heisman" you will win the National title" "you will be the greatest trOJan ever" the foolish Barkley should have listened to me instead when I told him "go make your million$, don't be a fool!!"....SELFISH trOJan fans.
Well I hear the jealousy in your words when proclaiming Sanchez and Leinhart banging all those hot chicks, but you can call Barkley a fool for wanting to finish the college experience on a high note instead of being a money grabber like most of these kids are becoming, or disgruntled at hard work like all those UCLA slouches and pot smokers that left your basketball team in the last four years. MB7 will still be rewarded for his commitment be being picked in the first round of the NFL!!!

USC - WE FIGHT ON, WE ARE NOT FLY-BY-NIGHT
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well I hear the jealousy in your words when proclaiming Sanchez and Leinhart banging all those hot chicks, but you can call Barkley a fool for wanting to finish the college experience on a high note instead of being a money grabber like most of these kids are becoming, or disgruntled at hard work like all those UCLA slouches and pot smokers that left your basketball team in the last four years. MB7 will still be rewarded for his commitment be being picked in the first round of the NFL!!!
USC - WE FIGHT ON, WE ARE NOT FLY-BY-NIGHT
Only an idiot would be ragging on MB for his decision. It was his to make. He hasn't "lost out" on anything.

A lot of morons tend to project their own views of success or achievement onto others. You failed to consider the source of the post to which you responded...the biggest moron on this thread. Too stupid to know the difference between fact and opinion.

As for your suggestion about moving past it, good luck! He's like a 10 year old. That's why I don't bother to respond to at least half of his posts.

Fight On!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Let's not forget, CT, had it been a Bruin who came back, he'd have been lauding him for beng such a commendable young man.

But since it's a Trojan, totally different take. And yet, he has the nerve to call ME a hypocrite. Moron.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I feel the love.......
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
I feel the love.......
LOL!!

As I've said before, I actually feel sorry for the guy.
Seeing how he's gone back MONTHS and MONTHS in the posts, while on vacation, it's really not far fetched to believe CPEM's idea that he's been various identities this whole time. Both of them illustrate the fact that he's not all there.

He's trying to tear me apart for having been mean to an imaginary old man. ROTFLMAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
I feel the love.......
Excellent :)

See you at the Bruin hot tub tonight ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I beleive I recall Bruise In is also big into UCLA basketball. NO WONDER he hasnt been around lately! But dont worry, after you lose your bowl game, you always have womens gymnastics to look forward to... HaHa
Well that is okay with this Bruin because I just love gymnastics and all that form-fitting uniforms they where ;)

Say you all, Go Bruins, Go alternative sports!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Claremont Discussions

Search the Claremont Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Douglas Tessitor be expelled from Glendora 3 min City Worker 27
Does Greg Torres work for Glendora 30 min The Commish 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 53 min Momma 200,346
Party Line crimes (Aug '10) 8 hr BoneHinnie 8
Why bees are dying an now birds 8 hr Chossie 7
Glendora water drought problems 12 hr pluckers 9
Muslim run countries (Apr '13) 12 hr E morons 44
•••
•••

Claremont News Video

•••
•••

Claremont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000