UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
15,321 - 15,340 of 27,082 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

#16130 Nov 27, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
One thing I'll say about my fellow Bruins, we stuck around through thick and thin and took the shyt from USC fans, It's amazing that only Trojan is still here, cowards CT and Bite On have run to the hills after losing, whats that say about Trojan Pride???
Can you say bandwagon fans ????
We Bruins are true to our teams...win or lose. But who ares what these prycks think...right now all that matters is that we are ONE win away from playing in the Grandaddy of them all the Glorious Rose Bowl...Gawd, won't it be nice? Stanford has a great team, they will be tough, but I believe in Jim "mean and nasty" Mora and his staff. I believe in Brett Hundley; Johnathan Franklin, Joe Fauria, Shaq Evans, Jerry Johnson, Xman, and the OLine...Anthony Barr is gonna have a game for the ages, he has knocked out two opponents out of the game, all with clean hits and he will do it again this friday. What do I predict for friday? PAIN inflicted on the Cardinal, just like the PAIN inflicted on the trogans.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16131 Nov 27, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>We Bruins are true to our teams...only when we win which is only twice in 14 years....
LMFAO!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#16133 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said in my previous message, he welched on a bet a couple of years ago, so shouldn't I, and anyone that saw the game knows the game was a scratch...but I tell you what, if UCLA loses on Friday, I will honor the bet I made with the faggg that YOU insert cucumbers into...UCLA loses and I'm gone. Happy?
If he welched, then hey, it's fair game.

But this lame excuse of "the game was a scratch"? A bet's a bet. Try telling that to a sports book in Las Vegas. "Well, everyone said after the game started that it was a 'scratch', so I want my money back."

You can wait & see how long it takes for the cashier to stop laughing.

No, no. No need for you to leave after Friday. I wouldn't want you to have to welch again.

Have a great week! Good luck on Friday!!

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#16134 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
It's amazing that only Trojan is still here, whats that say about Trojan Pride???
Can you say bandwagon fans ????
*cough, cough*

whut?

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#16135 Nov 28, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
But this lame excuse of "the game was a scratch"?
What the hell does that even mean? The game was a "scratch"?

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16136 Nov 28, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
*cough, cough*
whut?
cough, cough you were not mentioned in the post :)
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16137 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well if it isn't ol two faced bytch, who slams everything about USC and all that it stands for, who also constantly slams the city of El Monte, you try to be cool with CPEM yet you insult him on nearly all your posts.....He must have those pics of you wearing that trench coat at the local elementary school....You baldy are a true two faced pryck!....LMFAO!

Westwood

#16138 Nov 28, 2012
Is it raining in El Monte????
the snakes out again
Slither On....Bigot Troll loser (7&5), Slither On
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16139 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Is it raining in El Monte????
the snakes out again
Slither On....Bigot Troll loser (7&5), Slither On
I'm sure it's raining a golden shower on your face via Robs pekkker...LMFAO!

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#16140 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, that's why I chimed in. I like to think of myself as a Trojan fan, and while I may not post as much as I used to, I still engage in some of the more civil debates around here, so I guess you can call me a loyal Trojan fan that is still here, no? Or did I miss something?

Westwood

#16141 Nov 28, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, that's why I chimed in. I like to think of myself as a Trojan fan, and while I may not post as much as I used to, I still engage in some of the more civil debates around here, so I guess you can call me a loyal Trojan fan that is still here, no? Or did I miss something?
You ARE the #1 Trojan Fan I know, just didn't want to dgrag you in the CT_Slither On vortex, your well above that.

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

#16143 Nov 28, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does that even mean? The game was a "scratch"?
You ever been to a race track? when the horse does not race it's called a scratch. I hate TJ Simers, but he may have a valid point in saying that after the first TD the play calling may have been limited...as to whether that is true or not, I don't know. Do I believe the players gave it all they had? ABSOLUTELY!! do I think the play calling was very conservative?? ABSOLUTELY!! was there a lack of urgency? ABSOLUTELY!! did UCLA rather play Stanford than Oregon? my only "guess" is YES. All I can say is that I am much happier that UCLA is playing Stanford in a rematch than playing the Ducks in Eugene. But like I said I am willing to honor my original bet with Bite On on Friday if HE WISHES, not you, not trOJan, HE Bite On...all he's gotta say is YES, and if my Bruins lose, I am outta here.

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

#16144 Nov 28, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well if it isn't ol two faced bytch, who slams everything about USC and all that it stands for, who also constantly slams the city of El Monte, you try to be cool with CPEM yet you insult him on nearly all your posts.....He must have those pics of you wearing that trench coat at the local elementary school....You baldy are a true two faced pryck!....LMFAO!
"baldy"? I know MBD and shit, I wish I had half the hair he does.

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

#16145 Nov 28, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's raining a golden shower on your face via Robs pekkker...LMFAO!
I would swear (if not for CPEM) that every trOJan fan has homosexual fantasies (if not gay already)I go to other sites where there is trash talking between USC and UCLA fans, and it seems that gay references run rampant (yes I am also guilty of them when exchanging verbiage with you...you mam are the queen of gay fantasies. Have you stopped to think that not everyone shares them fantasies?

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

#16146 Nov 28, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not even allowed to be at the bottom of the trashcan of what real bruin fans are, ya freakin kiss arse hommo. You only open up your mouth for two things 1.to swallow Rob's load (LMFAO) 2. You only speak of the bruins after they win or lose not before, you try and play it safe, kind of like predicting rain during one of bfl's golden showers on ya...LMFAO!
see what I mean? LMFAO
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16147 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I would swear (if not for CPEM) that every trOJan fan has homosexual fantasies (if not gay already)I go to other sites where there is trash talking between USC and UCLA fans, and it seems that gay references run rampant (yes I am also guilty of them when exchanging verbiage with you...you mam are the queen of gay fantasies. Have you stopped to think that not everyone shares them fantasies?
Only you and MBD right sweet thang?...LMFAO I would say between you and MBD he is the female in your relationship correct?...LMFAO!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16148 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"baldy"? I know MBD and shit, I wish I had half the hair he does.
I'm sure you've explored all parts of MBD's anatomy so you would probably know...LMFAO!

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

#16149 Nov 28, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you and MBD right sweet thang?...LMFAO I would say between you and MBD he is the female in your relationship correct?...LMFAO!
Oh, Bite On...there is no hope for you.

Westwood

#16150 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Bite On...there is no hope for you.
Nice paint job on the bell
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16151 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Bite On...there is no hope for you.
I tell you what sweet thang, I believe ucla will beat Stanford this week, I knew last week there was no chance after beating USC, your boyz were in lala land for a week, kind of like MBD after a Justin Beber concert LMFAO..I'm done I'm through I'm finished, it was fun owning all you Ruins.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 12 min 2nd Gen Biker 4,790
What is a Commish 24 min Less than before 62
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 26 min RiccardoFire 200,586
Should john harrold be expelled from Glendora (Apr '08) 27 min tetter todder 387
A Vote For Erica is a Vote For Mark Smith and E... (Jan '11) 30 min ups an downs 50
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Tank ever 7,926
•••

Claremont News Video

•••
Claremont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Claremont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••