Fatality on 210 Freeway stops traffic

Fatality on 210 Freeway stops traffic

There are 6 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Fatality on 210 Freeway stops traffic. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

California Highway Patrol officers are on scene of a fatality on the eastbound 210 in Upland that occurred around 6 p.m.. All lanes are blocked with a vehicle fully engulfed in flames, according to information from the CHP.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Thank God

Kapolei, HI

#1 Nov 18, 2010
It's a miracle that only one person lost their life. It was a horrific scene. Slow down on the freeways.
SpenglerX

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2010
Thank God wrote:
It's a miracle that only one person lost their life. It was a horrific scene. Slow down on the freeways.
I agree
So Right

Chino Hills, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2010
The DB has it wrong on this article. Two died. ABC7.com has the story and the video of the fiery crash.
So Right

Chino Hills, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2010
Sad

Norwalk, CA

#5 Nov 19, 2010
Coroner Case #’s 701007609 and 701007615 – On 11/18/2010 at 5:59 PM emergency services from the Upland Fire Department and the California Highway Patrol were called to a traffic collision involving a big rig and eight vehicles on the eastbound State Route 210, east of Mountain Ave, in Upland. The collision involved a vehicle catching fire. When personnel arrived, they found two adult males dead in the burned vehicle. When identifications are complete and the families of the deceased are notified the identities will be released to the public. The California Highway Patrol is investigating the collision. (11192010 0314 CN)
j ventura

Winchester, CA

#6 Nov 25, 2010
it was terrible 2 of my coworkers died on that accident.its sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
visiting a graveyard 5 hr DaviscpO 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 32,714
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) 16 hr annoymous 19
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Mon Recall Mayor Mayer 1
News Walmart workers protest wages, benefits at Onta... (Nov '13) Dec 20 Birds Landing Bob 29
News Verizon FiOS installation halted in three cities (Mar '10) Jul '16 Alford 69
Garage Door Service Claremont (May '16) May '16 GDRClaremont 1

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages