Burned body found near Claremont free...

Burned body found near Claremont freeway identified

There are 29 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jul 9, 2010, titled Burned body found near Claremont freeway identified. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Officials have identified the woman whose burning body was found off the 210 Freeway last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maria

Riverside, CA

#1 Jul 10, 2010
Too bad it was'nt arnee.
Pomexico

Yorba Linda, CA

#2 Jul 10, 2010
Great! Sound like the drug cartels are making their hits over here now. Thanks, Obama!
GiveMeABreak

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3 Jul 10, 2010
Pomexico wrote:
Great! Sound like the drug cartels are making their hits over here now. Thanks, Obama!
Now what the he ll does Obama have to do with this? Why do you people always bring Obama into ANY comment on here?
Pomexico

Yorba Linda, CA

#4 Jul 11, 2010
GiveMeABreak wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what the he ll does Obama have to do with this? Why do you people always bring Obama into ANY comment on here?
Ummmmm...because Obama is allowing these drug cartels to flourish here. Can you actually say that he's doing anything to stop them from entering here illegally? All it takes is a signature and the border is sealed.
Hmmmmmmmm

Colton, CA

#5 Jul 11, 2010
Pomexico wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm...because Obama is allowing these drug cartels to flourish here. Can you actually say that he's doing anything to stop them from entering here illegally? All it takes is a signature and the border is sealed.

And is Obama the only president we have ever had? Come on...I don't think Obama took down any barriers when he came into office did he?
The borders have been open forever! But I guess if it makes you feel better.... Blame Obama!
Oh and I don't remember reading anything about the drug cartel in the article!
You sound like a really narrow minded person.... But I guess that would be your problem!
You know what they say about A S S U M I N G!
commonman

Downey, CA

#6 Jul 11, 2010
Hmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And is Obama the only president we have ever had? Come on...I don't think Obama took down any barriers when he came into office did he?
The borders have been open forever! But I guess if it makes you feel better.... Blame Obama!
Oh and I don't remember reading anything about the drug cartel in the article!
You sound like a really narrow minded person.... But I guess that would be your problem!
You know what they say about A S S U M I N G!
I don't need to assume anything. I know Obama is an a hole.
jack of all holes

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2010
commonman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to assume anything. I know Obama is an ****.
I also know you're an a$ hole.
nomore

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#8 Jul 11, 2010
It wasn't Obama who brought the drug cartels here, it was Nixon and the "War on Drugs". Check out what Judge Jim Grey has to say: http://www.judgejimgray.com/
Debbie

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jul 11, 2010
Wow, another bunch of retards commenting on Obama. You people are are too much. I love the ones that don't realize when somethings worn out. They keep saying the same thing, commenting off topic. How moronic to comment about President Obama when the story is about a murder in Clarmont. People like this need to go flush themselves down the toilet.
Debbie

Honolulu, HI

#10 Jul 11, 2010
Pomexico wrote:
<quoted text>
POMEXICO...You really should shut up because you're sounding more clueless as you type.
Pomexico

Yorba Linda, CA

#11 Jul 11, 2010
Debbie wrote:
Wow, another bunch of retards commenting on Obama. You people are are too much. I love the ones that don't realize when somethings worn out. They keep saying the same thing, commenting off topic. How moronic to comment about President Obama when the story is about a murder in Clarmont. People like this need to go flush themselves down the toilet.
Debbie...first, stuff it in your pie hole. Second, stop slapping on the knee pads for Obama. He's a failure and those of you that voted for him know this, hence the anger you rage.
commonman

Downey, CA

#12 Jul 11, 2010
Debbie wrote:
Well stupid... A great example of moronic is mispelling "Claremont"
Pomexico

Yorba Linda, CA

#13 Jul 11, 2010
commonman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stupid... A great example of moronic is mispelling "Claremont"
Mohst obammaba suporters kant spel becuz dey ar igonorent dats how he got into da wite howss.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Jul 12, 2010
Pomexico wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohst obammaba suporters kant spel becuz dey ar igonorent dats how he got into da wite howss.
Do us all a favor and slap yourself. Better yet just hang yourself. Your post have nothing to do with a women being shot in the neck and her body burned. For you to even mention drug cartels had anything to do with this makes you sound even more ignorant.
GiveMeABreak

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#15 Jul 12, 2010
commonman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to assume anything. I know Obama is an ****.
You ARE assuming. You're assuming that we care about your opinion. Well guess what, we do not! Take it some place else!
Pomexico

Yorba Linda, CA

#16 Jul 12, 2010
Pomona Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Do us all a favor and slap yourself. Better yet just hang yourself. Your post have nothing to do with a women being shot in the neck and her body burned. For you to even mention drug cartels had anything to do with this makes you sound even more ignorant.
Hey...if I slap myself that means I get to b*tch slap you as well. How do you know that this wasn't the work of some drug cartel? Can you prove it wasn't? Maybe you're the ignorant one.
GiveMeABreak

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#17 Jul 12, 2010
Pomexico wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...if I slap myself that means I get to b*tch slap you as well. How do you know that this wasn't the work of some drug cartel? Can you prove it wasn't? Maybe you're the ignorant one.
Now THAT is a dumb comment. Maybe if we ignore, he/it will just go away.
elisabeth

Upland, CA

#18 Jul 12, 2010
All the failure started way before Obama arrived...quit blaming him for everything that started before.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 Jul 12, 2010
Pomexico wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you prove it was? Where you their did you know this person? We all have our opinions but it's funny how ignorant people like you jump to conclusions right away. Every time we find a burned body will just label it a cartel hit.
obamasajoke

Claremont, CA

#20 Jul 12, 2010
pomexico is really very intuitive. yes, presidents of the past have passed this problem along, but the country wasn't in this type of economic stress we see now. this P.O.S. of a wanta-be liberal communist progressive puke of a president (and his crew of cronies i.e. reid-polosssssi- frank and the czars) are all anti-American. pomexico is right, obama and his apologizing campaign is the reason these drug lords are making their way further north each and everyday. you obama loving, America haters have no clue about what obama is really doing and planning. he hates A merica and those who stand up for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 32,332
Choice of hotels Fri great resting 1
what a great adventure Fri great exploring 1
great shopping Fri great shopping 1
What to dine with real people Fri great food 1
Crimes of Glendora ca Fri potholes 2
Promoted events in Glendora Fri birdie 1

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages