Baby dies after being born into toile...

Baby dies after being born into toilet in Claremont

There are 37 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Baby dies after being born into toilet in Claremont. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A baby girl who was born into a toilet early Saturday morning died hours later at a local hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DopeyGirl

United States

#22 Oct 28, 2009
xxsceneydudeexx wrote:
You people all saying that she "killed" her are all just a bunch of judgers!! Oh yeah just because sheís 17 she killed her??? READ the article it doesnít say the mother killed her!? it says she was born in the toilet..what if the mother in this case a 17 year old girl was feeling pains and didnít think of calling 911?? Or what if she just felt pains and it just so happened that it came out in the toilet?? if you READ the title it says "Baby dies after being born into toilet in Claremont" keyword "INTO" not born somewhere else and then being put in the toilet...and the baby died at the hospital do you really think if the mother would have wanted to kill her she would let her in the toilet rather than kill her right on the spot?? it also says the mother was taken to the hospital and treated...do you think if she would have "killed" her baby she would have waited around until authorities should up...knowing she could go to jail? You people really need to read things good and not judge her just because sheís young because Iím pretty sure thatís what is going on here...if it would have been a 35 year old I bet you guys would react so different..
FYI: I am 16 and it really makes me feel good to know that I have more common sense than most of you, who are probably adults.
Thank you!! Its about time we hear a young voice speak up. People will always judge younger generations and never stop to think that the older generations are the ones raising the young ones. It is obvious that your parents are raising you in a very effective manner based on your analysis of the situation. You have lots of potential and hope you use it in making a positive change in the future.

411: Many babies have been born into swimming pools and bath tubs...newborns can be born in water! ITS CALLED WATER BIRTH so even if she didnt intentionally have the child drop into the toilet...plus the child was alive 'til taken to the hospital.

Come on women I know that with your first child you were not sure if you had to take a dump or if the baby was here...having your first is very confusing...and the pressure of the baby coming is very similar to needing to take a dump except the intense contractions that not all women get. CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG!
DopeyGirl

United States

#23 Oct 28, 2009
james 626 wrote:
Real classy and stupid ... medical treatment evidently isn't in this girls vocabulary
Or perhaps the resources were not given to her...have you stopped to think about that?
Larry Herndon

Placentia, CA

#24 Oct 28, 2009
DopeyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or perhaps the resources were not given to her...have you stopped to think about that?
Fire Station 3 blocks away...
syh

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Oct 28, 2009
If some don't call it murder, it should be called child neglect and this girl should serve some time in jail or in juvenile hall. This was a baby not an embryo that fell into the toilet. As soon as you see a baby in the water, you pick him/her up and call 9-1-1. This girl must have let this baby in there for a while before calling for help. God Bless this baby's soul. Sad story.
Christina Miller

Pearl City, HI

#26 Oct 28, 2009
What does turning an infant over to a Safe House have to do with giving birth to it in a toilet?
rey-rey garcia

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#27 Oct 28, 2009
what the hell is her freakin problem and your stupid for haveing a baby at age 17 are you dumb or wat.........:(
Serious This Time

South El Monte, CA

#30 Oct 29, 2009
normaly i would post a funny name and make a joking comment but this one bothers me. Parents need to talk to their kids about this kind of stuff. If youre unsure that your child would come to you in a situation like this then you havent done your job.
Dr Evil

United States

#31 Oct 29, 2009
This story makes me angry. When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset... PEOPLE DIE!
Uncle Horace

United States

#32 Oct 29, 2009
Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white girl like that!
Speed Kills

Azusa, CA

#33 Oct 29, 2009
It's the whites and their, Throw it away attitudes. I don't need it throw in the toilet, deport it, just get it out of my face.
Potty Mouth

Azusa, CA

#34 Oct 29, 2009
WOW!...That's some POOOOO!!
Patsy

Glendale, CA

#35 Oct 29, 2009
I also have to agree with xxsceneydudeexx. Article doesn't give much info. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
xxsceneydudeexx

La Mirada, CA

#36 Oct 29, 2009
Thank you all who agree with me =)
JackSchitt

West Covina, CA

#38 Oct 30, 2009
DopeyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!! Its about time we hear a young voice speak up. People will always judge younger generations and never stop to think that the older generations are the ones raising the young ones. It is obvious that your parents are raising you in a very effective manner based on your analysis of the situation. You have lots of potential and hope you use it in making a positive change in the future.
411: Many babies have been born into swimming pools and bath tubs...newborns can be born in water! ITS CALLED WATER BIRTH so even if she didnt intentionally have the child drop into the toilet...plus the child was alive 'til taken to the hospital.
Come on women I know that with your first child you were not sure if you had to take a dump or if the baby was here...having your first is very confusing...and the pressure of the baby coming is very similar to needing to take a dump except the intense contractions that not all women get. CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG!
I'm pretty sure water births don't include giving birth in a toilet.
Loolie

Valencia, CA

#39 Oct 30, 2009
Uncle Horace wrote:
Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white girl like that!
I love that movie!!! I say that line (and countless others) all the time.
Ricky and Monique

South El Monte, CA

#40 Oct 30, 2009
Loolie wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that movie!!! I say that line (and countless others) all the time.
Oh buck up little camper. We'll beat that hill together.
Vetyver

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#41 Aug 20, 2011
Did she flush?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Davis is a fraud! 9 hr TruthSayer 7
Economy is stumbling 2018 17 hr dollar sinks 1
Glendora Code Enforcement (Jun '10) 17 hr smoke clears 42
A message to terry kent! (Jul '17) 17 hr capitan emptys bo... 8
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat I Need U 35,345
News Shooting victim in Rialto was night club securi... (May '09) Jan 13 Steve 23
Review: Metro Gold Line Claremont Station Dec 27 LA METRO GOLD LINE 1

Claremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claremont Mortgages