|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Sancho Ponchie Gardener wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a teen ager. I was over at my girl friends house. Her parents were strong Democrats. One was a Judge. The other the secrtary to County Clerk. Her name was Betty Cark.
One day I was in my grl frend room. We heard her mother comming up the steps. My friend said , "no Mater. It's ok. I could hear her mother drawing a bath. We went on, completed our interlude.
As I was laying I her bed. I herd her mother. She said , "AHHHH". I clued in on the odor of a salad. A thought occures to me someone was prepairing dinner ?
Then in aloud voice. Her mother said, "Nothing like a good DUSH after a hard days work." We looked at each other and had a good laugh.
Consider what the Democrats do at work to each other ? Then consider what the democrats are doing to America !
Amerca is past due for a good DUSH !
Are you aware that there was an election a few weeks ago? DUSH????

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
People like him are the problem, they will lie, forget all history, and push for a party over a country.
That is what we need to fix, we need our leaders to put country first, not party first.
and axe the ones that don’t, from either side.
The good news over the last few days, is it looks like some republicans are coming to their senses, and discarding stupid pledges they made long ago, to put todays problems before yesterday’s political pledges.
That is what we need, country first, not party first.
Hey don't talk about our President like that. Just because he bailed out his friends on Wall Street and gave the stimulus to his friends doesn't mean he...well maybe he is like that.
Moniker

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I thought it was it's city hall who were in to robbing the business?

The "McBandit," so named because of the McDonalds paper bag he placed his stolen cash in.

He robbed the Chase Bank inside Ralphs, 655 South Grand Avenue, Glendora, California.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Listen mouth, I have the right to voice my opinions to the right or left or middle, if u don't like it, don't respond, I know it's way over your thick head, keep puffing that weed.
only you would think that your faux news fantasy world is "over my head"

when in reality you dont have the slighterst clue what is really going on...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey don't talk about our President like that. Just because he bailed out his friends on Wall Street and gave the stimulus to his friends doesn't mean he...well maybe he is like that.
for the last time......Bush bailed out wall st street, you historically inept fool!!

why is it you need me to hold your hand on such basic facts..??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron, I don't have a news source, you sound like the other liberals pulling the Fox card. I know you love Van Jones, he thinks just like you. Another Marxist.
sorry i was just illustrating the sort of wild fantasy scenarios that faux news and OTHERS on the right, throw out there when they dont understand something...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey don't talk about our President like that. Just because he bailed out his friends on Wall Street and gave the stimulus to his friends doesn't mean he...well maybe he is like that.
You moron, Bush bailed them out, McCain suspended his campaign so he could make sure his side was there to support bailing them out as well, and you think it was all Obama.

Get out of the Faux News bubble boogeyman boy
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry i was just illustrating the sort of wild fantasy scenarios that faux news and OTHERS on the right, throw out there when they dont understand something...
Watch, next he will be blaming Obama for the republican created fiscal cliff, either that or blaming Obama for not getting us out of the mess republicans created fast enough.

It is just a matter of time
Flounders

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The Republican's elected offcials in Washington D.C. haven't got over the butKicking they got in 2012.

Taking it to the limit, GOP, Republican idiots in Washington D.C. have decided to get side tracked and pick on a FEMALE rather than deal with the debt crises.

Just admit it McCain and Graham and your other fools calling themselves Republicans are a pack of losers.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama Government praised the arab spring, they took all the credit for it when things were going good.
So did the Republicans and credited the Bush policies, but you don’t talk about that.

if your argument is that politicians take credit for things they shouldn’t you will get no argument from me, what is funny however is how you only talk about one side, and never the other.

You put party before country, you... are what is wrong with this country.
Flounders

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Not really infact they have unscrewed their heads and have shoved them up under their underwear, like Graham and McCain there are plenty of other idiots to add to this list.

Glad to see the STUPID ones from the GOP, Republican and Tea Party have got their heads on straight and are dealing with matters that greatly impact all Americans.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
for the last time......Bush bailed out wall st street, you historically inept fool!!
why is it you need me to hold your hand on such basic facts..??
http://www.dailyfinance.com/20 10/01/27/obama-bailing-out-the -banks-was-necessary-but-i-hat ed-it/ Bailing out banks, same thing, banks are run by wall street investors.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So did the Republicans and credited the Bush policies, but you don’t talk about that.
if your argument is that politicians take credit for things they shouldn’t you will get no argument from me, what is funny however is how you only talk about one side, and never the other.
You put party before country, you... are what is wrong with this country.
I didn't talk about it because we are currently talking about the arab spring. lol....The arab spring was pushed and praised by the great obama.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Congress was told TARP funds would buy up to $700 billion of mortgages. Authorizing legislation (the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act – EESA) emphasized preserving homeownership.

Treasury officials promised help. EESA mandated it. Struggling homeowners got none. Legislative provisions were violated. Treasury changed the rules. Money went to banks with no accountability or mandate to extend credit.

“There were no strings attached: no requirement or even incentive to increase lending to home buyers, and against our strong recommendation, not even a request that banks report how they used TARP funds.”
Helping homeowners was shelved. The Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) was introduced. Obama promised four million families help. The program was “a colossal failure.”

It was designed to fail. Its provisions included no accountability. Guidelines only were provided. Banks and other mortgage services ignored them. Foreclosures mounted. Millions of homeowners were defrauded. Nothing changed to this day.
Taxpayers got the bill. Bankers got benefits. So did lobbyists and go-along politicians. The combination of Treasury criminality, White House complicity, congressional laxity, and regulatory failure keeps the dirty game going.

Since crisis conditions erupted five years ago, ordinary people were sold out and lied to. Obama exceeded the worst Bush administration policies. Political corruption is rampant.

Thank you Bush and thank you Oblama.

Geithner, complicit officials, and Wall Street crooks should be fired and prosecuted. Don’t expect it as long as criminals run America.

Five years after crisis conditions erupted, no top Wall Street or government official faced charges. Unaccountability is institutionalized.

Thank you Oblama

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Dec 7, 2009 4:10pm
Obama Says TARP Funds Can Go Toward Cutting Deficit, Creating Jobs

lol...It hasn’t produced results – period.
LegZZHorn

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

A great big blast of a fog horn back at you!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Congress was told TARP funds would buy up to $700 billion of mortgages. Authorizing legislation (the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act – EESA) emphasized preserving homeownership.
Treasury officials promised help. EESA mandated it. Struggling homeowners got none. Legislative provisions were violated. Treasury changed the rules. Money went to banks with no accountability or mandate to extend credit.
“There were no strings attached: no requirement or even incentive to increase lending to home buyers, and against our strong recommendation, not even a request that banks report how they used TARP funds.”
Helping homeowners was shelved. The Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) was introduced. Obama promised four million families help. The program was “a colossal failure.”
It was designed to fail. Its provisions included no accountability. Guidelines only were provided. Banks and other mortgage services ignored them. Foreclosures mounted. Millions of homeowners were defrauded. Nothing changed to this day.
Taxpayers got the bill. Bankers got benefits. So did lobbyists and go-along politicians. The combination of Treasury criminality, White House complicity, congressional laxity, and regulatory failure keeps the dirty game going.
Since crisis conditions erupted five years ago, ordinary people were sold out and lied to. Obama exceeded the worst Bush administration policies. Political corruption is rampant.
Thank you Bush and thank you Oblama.
Geithner, complicit officials, and Wall Street crooks should be fired and prosecuted. Don’t expect it as long as criminals run America.
Five years after crisis conditions erupted, no top Wall Street or government official faced charges. Unaccountability is institutionalized.
Thank you Oblama
that is more like it...

as my student on such matters, I feel ashamed when you get things so backwards..

but that post is better....

lets hear more about prosecuting those in power......not just when I prompt you to..

and im really proud, because you didnt blame the little people for such a wall st catastrophe, like the reich usually does.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't talk about it because we are currently talking about the arab spring. lol....The arab spring was pushed and praised by the great obama.
No you didn’t talk about it because it would undermine your personal campaign against reality

it was pushed and praised by every republican as well.

Everyone not in the Faux bubble knows this
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch, next he will be blaming Obama for the republican created fiscal cliff, either that or blaming Obama for not getting us out of the mess republicans created fast enough.
It is just a matter of time
the bush tax cuts expiring is only a fiscal "cliff" if you stand to lose alot....in other words if you are wealthy...

middle class people dont stand to lose alot by the bush tax cuts running out.....so for most of us?? it is a fiscal curb.(or slope if you will)

but for the wealthy??? they will start losing money faster under clinton era taxation regimes...

it is only a 6 % raise in the highest bracket(which we know is more like 3 or 4% in reality)

but it represents a trillion dollars a year in new revenue.

Obama was masterful in doing that deal to keep those cuts going....

only to have them run out after he is(was) re-elected.

he has the republicans in congress at an obvious disadvantage...

if they refuse to pass a middle class (obama) tax cut??
because it doesnt include a tax cut for income made in EXCESS of 250000 a year??

they will look like craven toadies of the rich.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Claremont News Video

•••
•••

Claremont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Claremont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE