Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Bush war crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#29570 Jul 31, 2012
This idiot wants to spend another 2 trillion on the military, but leaves well over 40 million people without health coverage??? Great idea. How is he going to fix social security and medicare? Just let them go broke, and build more bombs and planes, and continue to fight unwinnable wars, so his buddies in the defense industries can continue to make billions of dollars. Way to go Mitt! I'm sorry to say, I'd have to vote for Obama. Anyone who thought they were voting republican this year is probably going to change their mind...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#29571 Jul 31, 2012
Inhofe:

Obama Administration 'Doesn't Want All These Pink Slips Going Out 5 Days Before Election'

( CNSNews.com )- President Obama is trying to prevent thousands of layoff notices from going out a few days before the November election, Sen. Jame Inhofe (R-Okla.) said on Tuesday.

Obama's Labor Department on Monday issued "guidance" to the states, telling them that a federal law requiring advance notice of mass layoffs does not apply to the layoffs that may occur in January as a result of automatic budget cuts known as "sequestration."

"(T)he president doesn't really want all these pink slips going out five days before the election," Inhofe said.

He noted that if the automatic budget cuts kick in on Jan. 2 -- as they will if Congress can't reach a deficit-reduction agreement -- layoff notices would have to go out no later than Nov. 2. The general election is on Nov. 6.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/inhofe-obama-...

The communist is at it again!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#29572 Jul 31, 2012
In its guidance, the Labor Department also noted that "efforts are being made to avoid sequestration," making its occurrence "not necessarily foreseeable."

"You can't not comply with the law," Inhofe said on Tuesday.

"Put yourself on the board of directors of Lockheed Martin.

If they came out with a class-action suit of a thousand dollars per employee, that would be $120 million.

You bet they're going to send out pink slips.

And by the way, they don't have to wait until Nov. 2.

They can send them out today if they want," Inhofe added.

Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) also criticized the Obama administration for the "obvious political aim" of its guidance on the WARN Act.

The communist obummer is at it again!!!!!
wow

Newtown Square, PA

#29573 Jul 31, 2012
Don't you guys ever get outside...or even up from your mom's basement?

Pathetic.

That goes to BOTH sides!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#29574 Jul 31, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
2012 Electoral College Scoreboard
Rasmussen Reports - Electoral College Breakdown
Obama: 247 - Romney: 191 - Toss-up: 100
The dummy, Rod doesn't understand what the toss-up means. The dummy actually believes the Electoral College is actual votes that have already been cast, lol, what a dummy!
Since the dummy posts using multiple ID's and addresses I'm just going to refer to them as it from now on.
Looks like your guy cant make it Davey....If I was a betting person....I'd say Obama has it in the bag.....he only needs 23 votes......I love those odds.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#29575 Jul 31, 2012
but here's the real poll.......not like Rasmussen (Faux News Poll)

LQQK HERE:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Pres/Ma...

Robme cant make it .........not even all his money nor his rich buddies money can make it.....
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#29576 Jul 31, 2012
If You Liked the Iraq War, You'll Love Romney's Foreign Policy

Romney's trip abroad has demonstrated that his foreign policy operation is "bush league" in more ways than one.

By now the entire world has gotten a chance to see that Mitt Romney is no foreign policy or diplomatic genius.

He went to Britain and insulted his host's preparation for the Olympic Games -- leading major British papers to run banner headlines like: "Mitt the Twitt" and "Nowhere Man."

He massively damaged whatever ability he might have had to broker Middle East peace were he elected president by theorizing that the economic difficulties of Palestinians stemmed from their inferior "culture."

On his visit to Poland, Romney received the endorsement of former Polish President and Solidarity leader Lech Walesa. The Polish Solidarity union itself -- with which Walesa is no longer associated -- responded by issuing a statement attacking Romney as an enemy of working people.

Romney's debut on the foreign policy stage opened to horrible reviews.

He seems to insult people wherever he travels. He has demonstrated that he is completely tone-deaf -- that he has no ability to understand what other people hear when he speaks. That's bad enough in domestic politics -- but it disqualifies a leader from effectively representing the interests of the United States in dealings with other countries.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#29578 Jul 31, 2012
Obama really doesnt have to attack Robme,hes making a complete ass out of himself as it is,,,,,,,,,LOL!
If I was Obama I'd just sit back and watch this clown destroy himself.........LMAO

Robme trips on his tongue almost daily...LOL!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#29579 Jul 31, 2012
Etch-A-Sketch watch:

"And as you come here and you see the GDP per capita for instance in Israel, which is about 21,000 dollars, and you compare that with the GDP per capita just across the areas managed by the Palestinian Authority which is more like 10,000 dollars per capita, you notice a dramatic, stark difference in economic vitality.
Culture makes all the difference. Culture makes all the difference. And as I come here and I look out over this city and consider the accomplishments of the people of this nation, I recognize the power of at least culture and a few other things."
- Mitt Romney in Israel on Monday

**shake, shake, shake**

"I'm not speaking about it, did not speak about the Palestinian culture or the decisions made in their economy. That's an interesting topic that deserves scholarly analysis, but I actually didn't address that. Certainly don't intend to address that in my campaign. Instead, I will point out are that the choices that a society makes has a profound impact on the economy and the vitality of that society."
- Mitt Romney on Fox today
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#29580 Jul 31, 2012
This week's Newsweek magazine has a cover story about Romney's "Wimp factor" -- the fact that he has no core values and as a result would, if he were elected, be a puppet for the far right of the Republican Party.

The same would be true when it comes to foreign affairs.

Bottom line: if you liked the War in Iraq, you'll love the Bush foreign policy.

Americans United for Change has put up an excellent Web Video about the Bush/Romney foreign policy

LQQK HERE:

Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#29581 Jul 31, 2012
I know the truth hurts, doesn't it....Obama created 4.3 million jobs created, more than your boy Bush in 8 years. And yes, Bush destroyed the economy and turned a surplus from Clinton into a huge deficit with 2 unfunded wars and tax cuts, which is what's really driving up the national debt. And with Willard's gaffes abroad so far, he is sinking like the Titatnic!! I probably have a better chance of winning the next powerball jackpot than Romney does of winning the election.
LOL!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#29582 Jul 31, 2012
wow wrote:
Don't you guys ever get outside...or even up from your mom's basement?
Pathetic.
That goes to BOTH sides!
Obama has it in the bag,the right knows it's a loss cause for their clown candidate..I just like jacking these right wing teabagging ,black hating,gay bashing,rebel flag waving,KKK members off in here....LMAO!

It's like playing with a new toy for me each and every day.HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
mitt the wimp factor

West Mifflin, PA

#29583 Jul 31, 2012
Cover of Newsweek!!!!!!

Romney "The Wimp Factor"........
"Is he just too insecure to be President?"

LMAO!@
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#29584 Jul 31, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Etch-A-Sketch watch:
"And as you come here and you see the GDP per capita for instance in Israel, which is about 21,000 dollars, and you compare that with the GDP per capita just across the areas managed by the Palestinian Authority which is more like 10,000 dollars per capita, you notice a dramatic, stark difference in economic vitality.
Culture makes all the difference. Culture makes all the difference. And as I come here and I look out over this city and consider the accomplishments of the people of this nation, I recognize the power of at least culture and a few other things."
- Mitt Romney in Israel on Monday
**shake, shake, shake**
"I'm not speaking about it, did not speak about the Palestinian culture or the decisions made in their economy. That's an interesting topic that deserves scholarly analysis, but I actually didn't address that. Certainly don't intend to address that in my campaign. Instead, I will point out are that the choices that a society makes has a profound impact on the economy and the vitality of that society."
- Mitt Romney on Fox today

**shake, shake, shake**

Obama Administration 'Doesn't Want All These Pink Slips Going Out 5 Days Before Election'

( CNSNews.com )- President Obama is trying to prevent thousands of layoff notices from going out a few days before the November election, Sen. Jame Inhofe (R-Okla.) said on Tuesday.

Obama's Labor Department on Monday issued "guidance" to the states, telling them that a federal law requiring advance notice of mass layoffs does not apply to the layoffs that may occur in January as a result of automatic budget cuts known as "sequestration."

**shake, shake, shake**

Chicago shake down
Marisa

Carlisle, PA

#29585 Jul 31, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
2012 Electoral College Scoreboard
Rasmussen Reports - Electoral College Breakdown
Obama: 247 - Romney: 191 - Toss-up: 100
The dummy, Rod doesn't understand what the toss-up means. The dummy actually believes the Electoral College is actual votes that have already been cast, lol, what a dummy!
Since the dummy posts using multiple ID's and addresses I'm just going to refer to them as it from now on.
Yeah, I agree with you. The poor "thing" just posts and posts right after another all day long. "It" really should seek professional mental help.

This is the first I checked this forum in days and I can see how the normal posters are backing off and staying away. It seems only bobby64, Dan the Man, and West Mifflin are left talking to each other. And we all know that the 3 of them are all the same "IT".

Every once and awhile "IT" throws in a poster from another location to make it look like there are other posters that agree with him. I see he threw someone in from Paris, France. What was funny is you could not click on Paris, France, just like you can't click on Portland, Oregon.

What's even funnier is that "IT" is still keeping the charade up, knowing full well "IT" has been caught. That's why I have no desire to debatre with somenone that's not all there.

"It" reminds me of these stupid criminals that always get caught because of their own stupidity, like bragging about the crime they committed to someone. That's what "IT" did. Showed us how he changes locations!! What an idiot, all that did was put the final nail in the coffin!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#29586 Jul 31, 2012
**shake, shake, shake**

20 Million Visit Huckabee’s Chick-fil-A Support Event on Facebook

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee’s call to make Wednesday, Aug. 1 “Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day” has drawn a tremendous response — he tells Newsmax that more than 20 million people have viewed his Facebook event page to learn about the Day.

Read more on Newsmax.com : 20 Million Visit Huckabee’s Chick-fil-A Support Event on Facebook
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#29587 Jul 31, 2012
**shake, shake, shake**

Congressional report names five ATF figures in Fast and Furious scandal, reveals related murder

Two more reports that Issa’s and Grassley’s staffs are working on will detail how political figures in President Obama’s administration were involved in and covered up the scandal.

The second report, investigators write, will chronicle the

“devastating failure of supervision and leadership by officials at Justice Department headquarters, principally within the Office of the Deputy Attorney General, and within the Criminal Division”

and the third

“will address the unprecedented obstruction of the investigation by the highest levels of the Justice Department, including the Attorney General himself.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/31/congression...

**shake, shake, shake**

Chicago shake down
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#29588 Jul 31, 2012
**shake, shake, shake**

and the third

“will address the unprecedented obstruction of the investigation by the highest levels of the Justice Department, including the Attorney General himself.”

**shake, shake, shake**

Chicago shake down "IMPEACH OBUMMER"!!!!!!!
Mutt the Wimp Factor

West Mifflin, PA

#29589 Jul 31, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I agree with you. The poor "thing" just posts and posts right after another all day long. "It" really should seek professional mental help.
This is the first I checked this forum in days and I can see how the normal posters are backing off and staying away. It seems only bobby64, Dan the Man, and West Mifflin are left talking to each other. And we all know that the 3 of them are all the same "IT".
Every once and awhile "IT" throws in a poster from another location to make it look like there are other posters that agree with him. I see he threw someone in from Paris, France. What was funny is you could not click on Paris, France, just like you can't click on Portland, Oregon.
What's even funnier is that "IT" is still keeping the charade up, knowing full well "IT" has been caught. That's why I have no desire to debatre with somenone that's not all there.
"It" reminds me of these stupid criminals that always get caught because of their own stupidity, like bragging about the crime they committed to someone. That's what "IT" did. Showed us how he changes locations!! What an idiot, all that did was put the final nail in the coffin!
Marisa,Marisa,Marisa.....you to can change locations,it's quite easy.Even the IQ of a turnip could do it, so I know for a fact that you can also. It's all explained in Topix rules and agreements......it's just a click or two away and WALA! you are in another town,state,country.....It's so easy even a caveman can do it..
LOL!
Try it.....
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#29590 Jul 31, 2012
**shake, shake, shake**

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clairton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall 1 hr Dime Droppers Inc 29
Another Shooting 1 hr The Touchables 13
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption 1 hr The Touchables 35
S A Sports Fri Complete idiots 99
Money collectors standing in the streets Jul 21 yoda 8
detriot hollow Jul 20 meatloaf 10
Muslim refugees coming to Glassport Jul 20 Bob 1

Clairton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance