Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Without going back and counting....I wonder how many times Ras has used the term "filthy shithole bums" or any derivation thereof in this thread..sometimes two or three times in one sentence.
Rasputin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

THANK YOU USS wrote:
My son is 28 years old and makeing 70k a year.Thank you U.S.Steel.
Paid in the form of government life support for the production of worthless garbage and the assassination of innocent people with poison gas....US Steel is just like the SS -- they paid pretty good too!
Rasputin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

napinrags wrote:
Without going back and counting....I wonder how many times Ras has used the term "filthy shithole bums" or any derivation thereof in this thread..sometimes two or three times in one sentence.
The answer is as often as possible. That is what they truly are and there is no harm in repeating the truth -- especially about subhuman garbage with union cards!
JOY

Beaver Falls, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

I heard that SA said they will help if they need busses but thats it they dont want the students.
Rasputin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

JOY wrote:
I heard that SA said they will help if they need busses but thats it they dont want the students.
Why not just take back your tax base, with local income and occupation privilege taxes on these filthy shithole and production and sales taxes on the dead-beat garbage producers that employ them? If every community in the MonValley does this, the need for ANY mergers simply goes away. It's simply a matter of taking back what is yours anyhow.

The bums and the deadbeats won't like it? SO WHAT!!! They NEED us -- we DON'T need them!
Rasputin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

One merger that makes sense. Joint buy-out of us steel by Krupp Industries in conjunction with Mitsubishi Industries.....assuming they would want a Shithole Division -- with a unionized labor force of filthy shithole bums! People who half-heartedly "go through the motions" to produce worthless garbage.....and are mainly concerned about getting drunk.

On second thought, Germany and Japan probably would not be very interested. Obsolete technology, breakdown maintenance and drunken neanderthals have a way of turning SUCCESSFUL businessmen off!
Sawedoff07

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

For all of you that don't know Clairton School District was there before TJ High School. TJ High School was not establish until July of 1957, graduating its first class in June of 1960. Until then it was Clairton High School
The Unseen

South Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

None of these mergers make sense. Take away entitlement programs and get a paying tax base in the city. Why should the working class in clairton and the tax payers of TJ SA WM EA pay for our Children? Christ if you dont have kids you shouldnt pay a school tax if you send your kid to private school you shouldnt have to pay the local school tax. Placing another cities burden on another cities tax payers is even worse. I live in Clairton I send my kid to private school. But if I was a resident from say TJ school district I would be outraged if all these ignorant pricks came into my district.
do it

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

If Clairton and TJ merge, no one will ever be able to beat their football team. Ever. Not even the Steelers.
The Unseen

South Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Honestly? Who cares about football it might help some of those kids stay outta trouble and take some to college. A solid education will get you through life.
civil unrested

Sammamish, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

The 2nd Great Depression winds onward grinding down more companies and workers. The unemployment level is now as high as the last Great Depression of the 1930's regardless of the fake numbers issued by the Government.

The tax base is shrinking in taxable wealth. The system is broke and it needs to stop spending and going further in debt.

Civil unrest is growing steadily in the US and civil battles have set cities on fire elsewhere in the world. Cities are shutting down part to all of their schools sports programs. Schools are finding themselves with fewer or no one to pit their skilled student atheletes against.

Clairton continues to loose tax payers and money and may have few or no options left. What happens if welfare or foodstamps or rent assistance is reduced or shut off as gov.s go broke?

--- Prophet Atlantis of Olympia, WA ----
civil unrested

Sammamish, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Millions with college education can't find jobs, as most jobs are drying up as businesses fail or are sent overseas.

The government is going to find itself hard pressed to do nothing as monied citizens flee the poor cities like Clairton, leaving more folks with more needs that can't be filled.

Everyone is hoping for government monies to save Clairton and other cities and counties and states but where is it?

--- Prophet Atlantis of Olympia, Wa ----
not all tj is rich

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Tj is like all the other schools around here. Take from a person who went to Tj. Pleasant hills has robberies and drug issues, Jefferson has nice houses but not all is rich, and west elizabeth is turning ghetto. So if clairton merges, their will not be any difference whatsoever

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clairton Discussions

Search the Clairton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 min Not So Settled Science 3,816
Amateur hour 40 min YNAT 995 23
Tommy B is the new council's Mikey D 2 hr Gutter wallower Pissflaps 15
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 11 hr black panther 51,189
who is running this city? 12 hr New McK Resident 135
Broken campaign promises 13 hr below sea level 101
im so C town Thu Keepn it realz 11
•••
•••
•••
Clairton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clairton Jobs

•••