Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Donald Duck

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

You are such a freak'in asshole let me tell u something that u don't know about Clairton this town had 3 grocery store there was Haine's down in Wilson, Marraccini's, & Foodland that how much you know so if you were from Clairton you would know about all of the store's that were in this little City. If you don't know what you are talking about then you need to keep your "STUPID COMMENTS AND YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!!!
Never Happened

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Your town had a grocery store 50 years ago!! Congratulations!! Now it has a football team and a poison cloud. Who are you kidding? There was never anything in Clairton beyond what's there now. I remember driving through 20 years ago and it was bad. No street lighting at night and abandoned buildings. Whoever is telling you there were 3 grocery stores in town is lying.
look at ur history

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

there were 5 grocery dtore and jewelty ,shoes and a deli here 27 yearsago Know what the hell you are talking about if not dhut up and go play a another sad tune in your cubby hole
4th store

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In addition to Haines, Marricini's, and Foodland, there was an A & P on Miller ave.
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 26, 2012
 
Who cares shut up!! I mean all of uuuuuuuu!! Its a crap town blow it up!!
what the truth

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 26, 2012
 
Really wrote:
Who cares shut up!! I mean all of uuuuuuuu!! Its a crap town blow it up!!
Oh we upset somebody they don't want to accept the truth .Thats why hes sitting in his mothers basement doing nothing!
Ahem

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is it "braian dead" or is it supposed to be "BRAIN dead" ?? lol.
what the truth

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ahem wrote:
Is it "brain dead" or is it supposed to be "BRAIN dead" ?? lol.
well Thanks for informing us that you are Brain dead like that was something we couldn't figure out for ourselves are u impotenant to something that is only suppose to be for ur info only never mind'''''
LMFAO

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I say u are ALL stupid!! I wouldnt mind meeting ALL of u "internet tough guys"!
Rasputin

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

what the truth wrote:
<quoted text> well Thanks for informing us that you are Brain dead like that was something we couldn't figure out for ourselves are u impotenant to something that is only suppose to be for ur info only never mind'''''
Hey....maybe he works for uss/usw.
USS Goon

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 29, 2012
 
Rasputin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey....maybe he works for uss/usw.
maybe He's Rasputins only brother that isn't mentally challenged!!!!
what

Finleyville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 29, 2012
 
USS Goon wrote:
<quoted text>maybe He's Rasputins only brother that isn't mentally challenged!!!!
I doubt that he can't do nothing but act like hes Important
Rasputin

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 2, 2012
 
USS Goon wrote:
<quoted text>maybe He's Rasputins only brother that isn't mentally challenged!!!!
Ohhh...another one of those worthless shithole bums that think that producing garbage in a shithole qualifies them as a "steelworker". Unfortunately this particular shithole bum has not gone back to hell yet -- so we are probably stuck with his whore and their scurvy litter too!

I wonder how many innocent people has had to die so that this goddamned filthy shithole bum can make believe he is a REAL "steelworker" -- like the ones in Germany, Japan, China, Korea and Mexico -- while he and his whore bred their scurvy bastard litter?

But don't worry! With uss/usw's safety record, he too will eventually be a "good" shithole bum -- the ONLY kind -- dead and in Hell with ALL of the others.
what

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 5, 2012
 
Rasputin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh...another one of those worthless shithole bums that think that producing garbage in a shithole qualifies them as a "steelworker". Unfortunately this particular shithole bum has not gone back to hell yet -- so we are probably stuck with his whore and their scurvy litter too!
I wonder how many innocent people has had to die so that this goddamned filthy shithole bum can make believe he is a REAL "steelworker" -- like the ones in Germany, Japan, China, Korea and Mexico -- while he and his whore bred their scurvy bastard litter?
But don't worry! With uss/usw's safety record, he too will eventually be a "good" shithole bum -- the ONLY kind -- dead and in Hell with ALL of the others.
i feel for u and give u to God cause u rellty have nothing to do but sit on the internet and be a ass there is nothing that can be lower than u even in the city Of Clairton they got more posssiblitys then u will ever hope for
Rasputin

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 5, 2012
 
what wrote:
<quoted text> i feel for u and give u to God cause u rellty have nothing to do but sit on the internet and be a ass there is nothing that can be lower than u even in the city Of Clairton they got more posssiblitys then u will ever hope for
I agree! We should PRAY

"GOD DAMN...the Clairton Coke Works!

A House of Genocide -- with only shithole bums inside!

Who murder helpless folks and think it's just a joke!

With poison gas so that every night.....

Those bums can sleep 'some place nice'

And make garbage every day -- to send the innocent to their graves!

GOD DAMN! The Coke Works -- and every shithole bum as well!

TO EVERYLASTING HELL!!!!

GOD DAMN THE CLAIRTON COKE WORKS!!!......AMEN!!!"
what

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rasputin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! We should PRAY
"GOD DAMN...the Clairton Coke Works!
A House of Genocide -- with only shithole bums inside!
Who murder helpless folks and think it's just a joke!
With poison gas so that every night.....
Those bums can sleep 'some place nice'
And make garbage every day -- to send the innocent to their graves!
GOD DAMN! The Coke Works -- and every shithole bum as well!
TO EVERYLASTING HELL!!!!
GOD DAMN THE CLAIRTON COKE WORKS!!!......AMEN!!!"
again go back in your cubby hole and do nothing the only person anybody really needs to be PRAYING for is YOU and you find a extracircular activity or some kind of something to keep you occuppied other than the COMPUTER!!!!
Never Happened

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 8, 2012
 
Clairton never had a grocery store except Marraccini's. It was IGA briefly then it closed.
what

Finleyville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Never Happened wrote:
Clairton never had a grocery store except Marraccini's. It was IGA briefly then it closed.
No if u knew anything about this town it had Haines in Wilson And a&p up by the stadium Braums by Livingston, n all kind of other stores thank you know what the hell u talking about
Electra Woman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 9, 2012
 
Why do any of you even care? Most of you have nothing nice to say about Clairton. Yet you sit at your computer constantly making sure you get your digs in about it. I think that you have nothing better to do than be in a constant state of negativity. Why don't you worry about your own damn town and leave us alone. If we want to do things to make a difference in this town, then we will. What concern is it to you? If we want to reminisce about something, then so be it. It's not up to you to pass judgement about that. Worry about your own things and keep your negative comments to yourself.
Rasputin

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 9, 2012
 
what wrote:
<quoted text> again go back in your cubby hole and do nothing the only person anybody really needs to be PRAYING for is YOU and you find a extracircular activity or some kind of something to keep you occuppied other than the COMPUTER!!!!
You actually think that I would consider what subhuman garbage like you thinks or wants? Do you really think the prayers of a goddamned filthy shithole bum that has never produced anything but garbage in order to murder human beings with poison gas carry any weight outside of Hell?

Look I'll offer you the same alternative I offer EVERY goddamned filthy shithole bum at uss/usw. If you'll pull it in after you, I'll furnish you the shovel to dig a NEW and IMPROVED shithole for your whore and scurvy bastard litter.

Meantime, contemplate this one simple standard that uss/usw could NEVER meet and still exist......

THOU SHALT NOT KILL!

That's why I say......

GOD DAMN THE CLAIRTON COKE WORKS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clairton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pa. Supreme Court denies appeal by MASD for Ms.... 21 min Bringing it back big 20
Does the boro need to waste $250,000 on a new p... (Feb '14) 57 min Dilly 167
Should all Glassport Tax increases be voted on ... 59 min Cecilia 34
Does Internatioanl Village Need a Paper Trail (Sep '09) 2 hr Original White Li... 563
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr Think it through 3,908
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Eddie Swindell 51,298
Glassport voters fooled again! (Jan '14) Tue Harry Ballz 58
•••
•••
•••

Clairton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clairton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clairton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clairton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••