Ford, Gobel, Julian, All of the Above...

Ford, Gobel, Julian, All of the Above, who is the worst of the worst?

Created by Town Crier on Jul 22, 2010

228 votes

Click on an option to vote

Ford

Gobel

Julian

All of the Above

Town Crier

New Castle, PA

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Yeah it is a hard choice. They all need to go. Gobel is gone, sort of. They let him settle a case where the city paid $70,300 to demo buildings owned by th Community Economic Development Corp of Clairton. Heard one of the council members had something to do with the Devlopment Corp. This property was located at the corner of St Clair and Third St. Use to be an old bar/hotel across from Juliots for those who might remember. This was on the books since demo in 2005. Complaint was filed in court in 2007 under a Municipal Lien by the City. Now Gobel was kept on to settle this in 2010. Not sniff test here. Stinks to hell and back. Let us see how much money the city gets out of this $70,300. Or should I say how much the owners are forgiven. Someone needs to check out this Community Economic Development Corp of Clairton to see who these people were. Any connection to any official should be taken to the State and the newspapers.
They all suck

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2010
Richard Fraud is a bum. You'll smell him before you see him. He is a big dummy but he tries to act legitimate and pass himself off by hiding behind church groups. A blind man can see what he's all about.

There's a state grand jury investigating the turnpike. Check out how Terry got his job on the turnpike and ask who got him there. Maybe give Corbett a call. Maybe he's looking for some leads.
Human

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 22, 2010
They all suck wrote:
Richard Fraud is a bum. You'll smell him before you see him. He is a big dummy but he tries to act legitimate and pass himself off by hiding behind church groups. A blind man can see what he's all about.
There's a state grand jury investigating the turnpike. Check out how Terry got his job on the turnpike and ask who got him there. Maybe give Corbett a call. Maybe he's looking for some leads.
How can people like yourself even look in a mirror. Is there any truth to what you are saying or do just want to hurt people. SHAME ON YOU. Go to church and ask to be forgiven. On judgement day you have to answer for trying to hurt someone.
Former C town gal

Cheswick, PA

#4 Jul 23, 2010
Human wrote:
<quoted text>How can people like yourself even look in a mirror. Is there any truth to what you are saying or do just want to hurt people. SHAME ON YOU. Go to church and ask to be forgiven. On judgement day you have to answer for trying to hurt someone.
Ok, which council member are you related to?
BIG BROTHER

Lawton, OK

#5 Jul 23, 2010
Does the turnpike have jobs at the Sons of Columbus..or is this just a ghost job...you get paid but you dont have to be at the job...maybe his friend Curinga got him the job..it seems like if you are or was a elected City Offical you get a job on the turnpike..but the citizens of Clairton deserve what they get for keep electing this people back into office..
Flag Man

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jul 23, 2010
BIG BROTHER wrote:
Does the turnpike have jobs at the Sons of Columbus..or is this just a ghost job...you get paid but you dont have to be at the job...maybe his friend Curinga got him the job..it seems like if you are or was a elected City Offical you get a job on the turnpike..but the citizens of Clairton deserve what they get for keep electing this people back into office..
Heard a lawyer got him the job? Hmmmm! Wonder who that could be!
Pay to play

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2010
The same thing that happened in Clairton happened in Penn Hills. Solicitorships got shuffled and shortly after jobs on the turnpike showed up.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtri...

Maybe the AG has already been contacted. Maybe the statewide grand jury needs to take a look at Clairton. Take a look at the Sons?
RICOACT

Seattle, WA

#8 Jul 25, 2010
The PA Atty. Gen. office has been notified of serious infractions of local and state codes regarding past and recent contract behavior. You still need to contact them directly with any proof or observations and facts that can help them with their investigaitions.

There were estimations made a few years ago that many commercial and private buildings needed to be rehabililated or torn down. The cost to rehab many of the regions buildings is prohibitive just dealing with asbestos, lead, and embedded toxins not to meantion meth/ drug residue. An average of 10k to 20k per unit cost was estimated to demolish and remove materials.
Hilarious

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jul 6, 2012
Just thought it was funny....people didnt like these guys in 2010..and still dont! They need to go !!! Gobel is gone 2 more to go !!!
tax evader

Summerville, SC

#10 Jul 6, 2012
won,t be long now. Just hope Curinga doesn't try to resurface! I think the people in town know his games as well
Hilarious

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Jul 6, 2012
Curinga is an idiot puppet for these guys! They know they suck or they wouldnt have to pay Curinga to run and try to take away votes. Wasnt Terry fores from the Italian club dor being a thief....yea...yes he was!!
Hilarious

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jul 6, 2012
*fired
Moto Moto

Irwin, PA

#13 Jul 15, 2012
Town Crier wrote:
Yeah it is a hard choice. They all need to go. Gobel is gone, sort of. They let him settle a case where the city paid $70,300 to demo buildings owned by th Community Economic Development Corp of Clairton. Heard one of the council members had something to do with the Devlopment Corp. This property was located at the corner of St Clair and Third St. Use to be an old bar/hotel across from Juliots for those who might remember. This was on the books since demo in 2005. Complaint was filed in court in 2007 under a Municipal Lien by the City. Now Gobel was kept on to settle this in 2010. Not sniff test here. Stinks to hell and back. Let us see how much money the city gets out of this $70,300. Or should I say how much the owners are forgiven. Someone needs to check out this Community Economic Development Corp of Clairton to see who these people were. Any connection to any official should be taken to the State and the newspapers.
Ford used to be part of this organization til he had a falling out with the women who owns Jus Us on Miller. In 2010 she owed thousands of property taxes as of course Ford did. FACT. They also applied for state funds and got them. Supposedly for someone other than the city putting in applications for funding from the state must have approval from the City.
Electra Woman

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Jul 17, 2012
In June of 2012 the City of Clairton authorized the filing of an application for funds with the Dept of Economic Development in the amount of $340,000. I wonder what that is for? They sold all of us out when they sold the sewage pipes to the Clairton Municipal Authority. They will be receiving $407,000/year once that all goes through. What do they need $340,000 for?
Funds

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Electra Woman wrote:
In June of 2012 the City of Clairton authorized the filing of an application for funds with the Dept of Economic Development in the amount of $340,000. I wonder what that is for? They sold all of us out when they sold the sewage pipes to the Clairton Municipal Authority. They will be receiving $407,000/year once that all goes through. What do they need $340,000 for?
My best guess would be to demolish the blighted buildings in Clairton.
Electra Woman

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Jul 18, 2012
Funds wrote:
<quoted text>
My best guess would be to demolish the blighted buildings in Clairton.
You may be right. Also you know what cracks me up the most is the building that was/still being built on St. Clair Ave (site of former hotel Clairton I believe). What on earth do we need this for? If I remember correctly there was an article in the Daily News aprox. 3-4 months ago regarding this. If memory serves me correctly, it is supposed to be some information building. We have the world wide web for that. Why build a building in a town that needs so many other things far greater? I don't know if the City of Clairton is involved with this venture or not. On and on it goes.
Best of the Worst

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Aug 2, 2012
It might be GG. He only got nailed by the State Ethics Commision.
New Solicitor

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Aug 21, 2012
Best of the Worst wrote:
It might be GG. He only got nailed by the State Ethics Commision.
That was nothing. The fine was only $500.
MVCM

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Aug 21, 2012
Business Entity Filing History
(Select the link above to view the Business Entity's Filing History)

----------

Business Name History

----------

Name Name Type
MON VALLEY CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, INC. Current Name

----------

Business Corporation - Domestic - Information

Entity Number: 2707053

Entity Creation Date: 7/26/1996 10:49:39 AM

State of Business.: PA
Registered Office Address: 616 W 5TH AVE
MCKEESPORT PA 15132-0
Allegheny
Mailing Address: No Address

----------

Officers

Name: KEVIN T TURKALL SR
Title: President
Address: 616 W 5TH AVE STE 203
MCKEESPORT PA 15132-02

----------

Name: GEORGE S GOBEL
Title: Treasurer
Address: 616 W 5TH AVE STE 203
MCKEESPORT PA 15132-02

----------

----------

Copyright © 2002 Pennsylvania Department of State. All Rights Reserved.
Commonwealth of PA Privacy Statement
USS UNION GOON

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Moto Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
Ford used to be part of this organization til he had a falling out with the women who owns Jus Us on Miller. In 2010 she owed thousands of property taxes as of course Ford did. FACT. They also applied for state funds and got them. Supposedly for someone other than the city putting in applications for funding from the state must have approval from the City.
Now all the crooks want to be Mayor. I guess you can owe taxes in Clairton and spend everyone elses tax money! What a joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clairton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serra looking to cover-up, again (Feb '16) 16 hr Mike Ference 81
Glassport Sat Queeg 13
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Dec 2 Voted for Trump 106
Raise Taxes and Save Glassport Nov 29 Sweety Malone 23
You know you are from the Port if .... Nov 29 Port Trash 9
News Police investigate Port Vue shooting (Aug '12) Nov 28 Culo 6
Pool Project Nov 26 John 12

Clairton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clairton Mortgages