City of Clairton/Mr. Julian

City of Clairton/Mr. Julian

Posted in the Clairton Forum

Sofia

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jun 29, 2012
This goes out to Mr.Halarious & Mr. JeRK i am not a welfare recipiant and am not a lazy ass first of all, I just want to tell you that Mr. Julian started the Discussion about the city and about Mursch being fired, well there's a difference between being fired and your job being elimanated maybe you don' know DIFFERENCE so who cares the 3 guys i sure got a better paying position. I like Terry he tells it like it is so maybe you need to dot your i's and cross your t's before you open your big MOUTH. You people in Clairton act like a bunch of fucken little kids and you sound like you don't even live in Clairton and who cares again. You guys are worse then the Glassport people on Glassport Topix's. It time for all of us to stop talking shit.
OMFG

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jun 29, 2012
WOW sofia watch ur mouth u little sl*t! Oooohh u want it bad dont u. some alabama blak snake baby!!!!!!
Tax Man

Mount Vernon, OH

#3 Jun 30, 2012
Julian will be gone next year. His taxes will get mailed out again. He may as well not run and save himself the embarrassment.
boo hoo

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jul 2, 2012
rumor has it there is going to be a open council seat in the next few months thinking lamont is gonna make a come back
tax evader

Summerville, SC

#5 Jul 2, 2012
Sofia wrote:
This goes out to Mr.Halarious & Mr. JeRK i am not a welfare recipiant and am not a lazy ass first of all, I just want to tell you that Mr. Julian started the Discussion about the city and about Mursch being fired, well there's a difference between being fired and your job being elimanated maybe you don' know DIFFERENCE so who cares the 3 guys i sure got a better paying position. I like Terry he tells it like it is so maybe you need to dot your i's and cross your t's before you open your big MOUTH. You people in Clairton act like a bunch of fucken little kids and you sound like you don't even live in Clairton and who cares again. You guys are worse then the Glassport people on Glassport Topix's. It time for all of us to stop talking shit.
you have to be joking about Terry! Terry is all about himself and always was! Worst councilman in Pa. When they vote him out He will find a new scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clairton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SAYFA Football Game 1 hr Mr G 1
F Walker 8 hr trump 9
Grandview Ave, McKeesport. Car windows being s... (Mar '11) 20 hr WaWa 181
Trader Joes Signs Build to Suit Lease 21 hr Queeg 1
Mr Smooth to get 3 year contract extension by ... Sat Ken Hamilton 1
Lots of hype before election Sat Elaina the liar 4
Aldis location approved!! Sat Elaina the liar 8

Clairton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance