Officials owe taxes in Clairton

Posted in the Clairton Forum

Tha hood

Clairton, PA

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Why is it that certain Council Mbers can still hold office when they owe the City money? Should they pay up or be recalled? One guy owes in excess of 8K !
Bible Thumper

Apo, AE

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Maybe if we pray real hard for those council members, then they would pay.
Tha hood

Clairton, PA

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Bible Thumper wrote:
Maybe if we pray real hard for those council members, then they would pay.
That's halarious ! We see how far that has gotten this City.
You are wrong

Canton, OH

#4 Jun 4, 2012
You people have no right to talk about this! They run this town the best way they know how. If this is true then I think that's the least we can do for our officials. Leave them be
Tha hood

Clairton, PA

#5 Jun 4, 2012
You are wrong wrote:
You people have no right to talk about this! They run this town the best way they know how. If this is true then I think that's the least we can do for our officials. Leave them be
Leave them be ??!! I guess if they came in your house and stole directly from you ...it would be just fine ?! These are facts !! People like you just need to remain silent !
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 4, 2012
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!

Or rather the stench of poison gas and rotting corpses! US Steel and the USW run your town! The REAL government is there -- and NONE of those dirty bastards do not give a good or a bad goddamn if ANY of you live or die!

Have a nice day -- and don't breathe too deeply. The life you save may be your own!
Finance Officer

New Brighton, PA

#7 Jun 5, 2012
You are wrong wrote:
Must be a relative of Ford or Julian. They both owe taxes to the city and the school district. Julian also owes money to the city for travel expenses and eyecare.

FACT. JUST THE FACTS.
Third Stooge

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Seems "You are wrong with the Polk Oh address" was polked in the head to much. DUMBASS
Clairton Homeowner

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jul 27, 2012
I have spoken with numerous people who attended the CMA meeting last month and recently got audit bills for past-due wage taxes. Ironically all of those who did voiced their opposition towards the sewage increase/scam. Who on council or the board of CMA owes taxes and how can they be audited?
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Why should ANYONE pay? To take up the tax-slack for those goddamned filthy shithole bums of uss-usw who "prefer to live some place nice" while they go on murdering innocent people with poison gas for their dead-beat employer?
Hit those bums with occupation privilege and local income taxes first -- otherwise EVERYONE should refuse to pay!
FYI -- that's called "Justice".....as if uss-usw would EVER allow THAT in the MonValley.
Boycott Rasputin

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Commit Rasputin!
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 6, 2012
Boycott Rasputin wrote:
Commit Rasputin!
Once again the pathetic little boycott -- once again this goddamned filthy shithole bum thinks he can succeed at something.
There is only one thing that these goddamned filthy shithole bums have ever succeeded at; only one thing that they are any good at or any good for -- GETTING DRUNK!!!!

Stick to that until your liver gives out! Then you will be a "good" shithole bum -- the only kind. Take your whore and her scurvy litter back to HELL with you -- make your poison gas in THAT shithole!
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 6, 2012
Boycott Rasputin wrote:
Commit Rasputin!
BTW....now that you have demonstrated once again the moral and intellectual inferiority of these goddamned filthy shithole bums who purport to be "steelworkers" -- ROTFFLMFAO -- maybe you can explain why everyone else should take up their tax slack.
3 Steps Ahead

Norwalk, OH

#14 Aug 6, 2012
Lamont Lewis X
Ralph Imbrogno X

Lattanzi, Terry Lee, Ford

2 down, 3 to go. Welcome to the big leagues. If you thought Ralph was a bombshell, you ain't seen nothing yet!!!
Rasputin

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Aug 6, 2012
I just have to say that you are all losers
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 7, 2012
Rasputin wrote:
I just have to say that you are all losers
Imitation is the highest form of flattery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clairton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obamas Failed Eco... 51,526
why are 911 calls optional with G.p.d. 4 hr Rosemary 8
e.s. good council women or wild party animal? 5 hr Shawn 4
What happened to the Viking Lounge 6 hr Marc the Magician 72
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Martin Luther 4,019
3 surgeries from a concussion 13 hr Saddum Who Sane 4
Old Railroad Station 22 hr Senor Senior 1

Clairton Jobs

Clairton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clairton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clairton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]