Sewage rates doubling again !

Sewage rates doubling again !

Posted in the Clairton Forum

R U KIDDING

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
URGENT ACTION REQUIRED !! At the City Council Meeting tonight Councilman Terry Julian advised the public that the Sewage Authority will doing inhouse billing which will caused our rates to doubled AGAIN!!!! He wants as many people as possible to go to the meeting on the 30 th of this Month to raise hell ! His said "if you think you are going to be paying alot now, wait until they do inhouse billing. Your rates will be twice as much" !
R U KIDDING

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Aug 14, 2012
What the hell is going on ?
Yeah

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Pay ur billz loosers
Laughing
#5 Aug 16, 2012
That's all Ralph and Risha's pals that run the plant. You figure out the rest!!! I bet there are some interesting vendors and contracts down there.

When the Feds show up, all the tough guys in Clairton scatter.

If you want to get the Feds to look, just let me know. I'll tell you how to do it. Maybe they're already looking...
Not so handyman negri
#6 Aug 16, 2012
If the sewage rates double, I may be forced to start my own painting company or become a crooked government worker.
Laughing

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2012
Here's an idea - run your painting company out of Clairton City Hall !!! The mayor and council will even give you a city van and ride all over. Mayor and Council will all look the other way, don't worry.
No Like Sewage Bill
#8 Aug 16, 2012
Build an outhouse and dig a hole, beyotches.
Not so handyman negri

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Aug 16, 2012
Laughing wrote:
Here's an idea - run your painting company out of Clairton City Hall !!! The mayor and council will even give you a city van and ride all over. Mayor and Council will all look the other way, don't worry.
It's that simple, huh? Wow, this is almost as good as running a school district from your home.

Thanks for the tip.
Laughing

United States

#10 Aug 17, 2012
Not so handyman negri wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that simple, huh? Wow, this is almost as good as running a school district from your home.
Thanks for the tip.
If you take care of mayor and council, they won't care. You can run your business straight from city hall. You won't even need to have a computer - you can give all the typing to office staff to insulate yourself from any criminal liability.

Don't worry nobody will ever find out and the DA and Ethics Commission are powder puffs and all your friends can make them go away with one phone call. And don't worry about the Feds either. They only have people undercover in the movies.
SCUMBAG HATER

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Aug 18, 2012
Yeah wrote:
Pay ur billz loosers
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A FOOL!
Electra Woman

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Aug 22, 2012
They may want to check into Greene Disposal, LLC. A company that won a contract with CMA back in October of 2009. Greene is owned by Patrick Risha Jr. and others (He and 1 other owner are relatives of a board member and CMA's solicitor). Greene beat out CNX Gas Corp.(an offshoot of 146 year old Consol Energy Inc.) I find it fascinating that a company that was 2 months old at the time and had relatives at CMA beat out a company that is an offshoot of a company that is well established and knows the ropes. The board member said that they did not vote because it was a conflict of interest. According to the minutes he was absent. Much later (approx a year) he asked that the minutes be changed to reflect that he was late for the meeting not absent. Why worry about it after that much time has elapsed? Something to hide? Hmmmmm?
Yeah

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Aug 24, 2012
SCUMBAG HATER wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A FOOL!
Ok thats fine but if thats me u r a whiney b**ch!!! Pay ur billz!!!!!!!!!!
Walls Have Ears

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2012
More dominoes to fall...
I dont understand

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Aug 26, 2012
you peeps want ur town to be better but your not willing to pay? aint nuttin gonna change for free!! Just keep up ur cryin u little babies!! as much cryin that is goinz on u all must be union people from da mill
Electra Woman

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Aug 29, 2012
I dont understand wrote:
you peeps want ur town to be better but your not willing to pay? aint nuttin gonna change for free!! Just keep up ur cryin u little babies!! as much cryin that is goinz on u all must be union people from da mill
It's not that we don't want to pay, it's the fact that we have paid and the City of Clairton did not put our payments toward fixing the problems with the sewage collection system. They had no problem taking our money month after month year after year. Then they bailed on us, sold the collection system to the municipal authority, and now will will have to foot the bill for the loan that the municipal authority took out to buy and fix the sewage collection system. Why didn't the city of clairton start working on the problems with the pipes when the DEP told them that they would have to bring them up to code? Where has our money gone? Now we're going to have to pay them to collect our money for the sewage bill? It's not right!!
Ralph

United States

#17 Aug 29, 2012
Sorry, I was too busy conniving on bilking a school district.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clairton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 6 hr The Shadow Knows 155
democratic vs republician 6 hr Hobo Jim 37
Election winners Fri Hobo Jim 6
McKeesport Police Blunders, False Arrest, Repor... (Jan '08) Fri Hobo Jim 48
Deverse lawsuit (Sep '16) Nov 16 SelectBlue 20
Must b nice to tattoo for drinking money and li... Nov 14 Dracula 5
things youll never hear in crawford village Nov 14 Hobo Jim 7

Clairton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clairton Mortgages